ENOUGH....Time for Gun Control....NOW

But you just said it doesn't stop gun crimes so any criminal that wants to shoot up a movie theater still will even in Australia. The only thing is no one will be able to shoot back

You don't seem to realize that mass killings account for less than 1% of all murders in this country so it really isn't that big of a problem

No one is able to shoot back anyway. There have been plenty of mass shootings in the US that were not gun-free zones yet people were still killed. Won't even go into Oklahoma or 9-11. You guns really helped there, didn't they?

Again - your position is that it's ok to be murdered so long as it's not from a bullet. You just had a woman brutally stabbed to death in a barbaric murder in your inbred, backwoods little island. Real "civilized" society you have over that asshat. By the way - it's spelled "civilized" not "civilised" you ignorant high school dropout.

Okay, so now I'm beginning to get it. You've overplayed your hand. Is that you Dante?

Well criminals aren't civilized are they? And it is criminals who commit most of the murders in the US and most murder victims are other criminals so win win

Suicide is a choice and there is no evidence that the suicide rate of any country would decrease if there were no guns

Some are civilised. Some aren't. All I know is that your country is awash with guns, has a high incarceration rate, has the death penalty, and has some of the harshest penalties when it comes to crime. Yet, in all of western civilisation you have one of the highest crimes rates. Highest death rates by firearms. How is being armed to the teeth and one of the harshest penalty systems in the world working out for you? Not very well it seems.

Almost no states use the death penalty anymore even where it is still legal.

Our incarceration rate is due more to the failed war on drugs than actual violent crimes
and there are other countries that have far higher violent crime rate than the US

For example Australia has a higher rape rate than the US

Murder is not the only violent crime.

But you just said it doesn't stop gun crimes so any criminal that wants to shoot up a movie theater still will even in Australia. The only thing is no one will be able to shoot back

You don't seem to realize that mass killings account for less than 1% of all murders in this country so it really isn't that big of a problem

No one is able to shoot back anyway. There have been plenty of mass shootings in the US that were not gun-free zones yet people were still killed. Won't even go into Oklahoma or 9-11. You guns really helped there, didn't they?

As we speak more people are getting concealed carry permits than any time in the past 30 years.

And tell me how was a gun going to stop a plane from slamming into a building?
Or a truck bomb that no one knew about?

Weapons are for self defense.

So you admit your gun ban doesn't stop gun crime. That's what I've been saying all along.
A gun ban doesn't stop any type of crime. It is designed to stop a country being awash with unnecessary firearms. It is designed to allow people to go to college, the cinema or wherever without having to worry about some loon with a chip on his shoulder going postal.
So basically Dr Grump just admitted what I've been saying for decades. That liberals are just a bunch of scared little bitches. Afraid of everything so they want to control it.

Here's the thing jack-ass...I went to college, I go to the movies, etc. and I'm never afraid. Not even a little. Know why? Because I have my conceal carry firearm on me. If some "loon with a chip on his shoulder" shows up, I'll be able to defend myself. If you weren't so lazy to take personal responsibility for your own security, and if you weren't irrationally afraid of an inanimate object, you too would be able to defend yourself. Oh wait....that's right....you're such a coward you allowed your own government to disarm you. :lol:

Really?

Post TWO.

Really?

Post TWO.

I'll post 25..

Debunking the Gun Free Zone Myth: “Mass Murder Magnets”
But counter to what gun-rights advocates claim, many of the active shootings in the FBI’s database occurred in areas that were not gun-free zones. Our own analysis of the FBI study, in which we looked at all 160 incidents, examining state and local laws along with the firearms policies of individual businesses, found that of the 65 shootings in open spaces and businesses with pedestrian traffic, at least 25 occurred in areas permitting firearms.

Face it dude, the reason why we have so much violence here is because of progressives like you who have never met a violent criminal you didn't like.

You have so much violence because you're a violent nation. You have some of the harshest penalties in the Western world when it comes to crime and still you beat most other countries when it comes to violence.

You're an idiot. There is a very small percentage of our population that engage in violent behavior. Yes, it's higher than Australia's, but both have a rate that is less than 10 per 100,000 people. Australia vs United States: Crime Facts and Stats

I'm tired of reading your ignorance.

Couple of things moron:
1) Westwall was the one saying you had the violence.
2) We're talking firearms sparky List of countries by firearm-related death rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
3) Who put a gun to your head and told you to read my posts? Not I. As for ignorance, looks like you're trying to take Patriot/Westwall's crown..

What a crybaby. You didn't say "You have so much violence because you're a violent nation"? Why, yes you did and then, after getting your bottom spanked by facts, you try to blame Westwall.

And no, you were not talking firearms safety, you were attacking the character of all citizens of the United States by saying it's a "violent" nation. Fact is that while a tiny percentage of the US are violent, more than 90% are peaceful and law abiding.

Now, I will agree with your third "point". So, don't bother responding, I'll never know. I'm going to enjoy remembering you as the stupidiest poster on the internet. Adieu.

Really?

Post TWO.

I'll post 25..

But counter to what gun-rights advocates claim, many of the active shootings in the FBI’s database occurred in areas that were not gun-free zones. Our own analysis of the FBI study, in which we looked at all 160 incidents, examining state and local laws along with the firearms policies of individual businesses, found that of the 65 shootings in open spaces and businesses with pedestrian traffic, at least 25 occurred in areas permitting firearms.

The "study" is a farce. It has been debunked many times. They reclassify any situation where a asshole kills his family for instance as a "mass shooting". We are talking about "ACTIVE SHOOTER" situations and so far I can't find a single one that wasn't at a gun free zone.

The "study" is a farce. It has been debunked many times. They reclassify any situation where a asshole kills his family for instance as a "mass shooting". We are talking about "ACTIVE SHOOTER" situations and so far I can't find a single one that wasn't at a gun free zone.

Who's debunked it? They certainly debunked a lot of Lott's claptrap...

What a crybaby. You didn't say "You have so much violence because you're a violent nation"? Why, yes you did and then, after getting your bottom spanked by facts, you try to blame Westwall.

And no, you were not talking firearms safety, you were attacking the character of all citizens of the United States by saying it's a "violent" nation. Fact is that while a tiny percentage of the US are violent, more than 90% are peaceful and law abiding.

Now, I will agree with your third "point". So, don't bother responding, I'll never know. I'm going to enjoy remembering you as the stupidiest poster on the internet. Adieu.

Let me get this straight - Westwall says "the reason why we have so much violence here" (look I even bolded it for you) and I respond by agreeing with him, and I'm a crybaby?

And Westie saying progressives are the cause of this violence is a fact to you?

Pal, there's a village out there missing its idiot. Off you go...

There were 38,300 Auto fatalities in 2015 and there were 33,000 firearms deaths in the U.S. in 2015. There were 4.5 million serious injuries related to motor vehicle accidents and an estimated 19,000 injuries related to firearms. Uber taxi wants to use driverless cars to transport people around busy city streets but there is little or no outrage and only praise from the idiotic low information left. Think about the freaking odds of being killed or seriously injured in a car piloted by remote control in a busy city. Your statistical life expectancy in a remote controlled vehicle might be similar to walking down a gang infested street in freaking Chicago or Miami but we do nothing about gang related violence and we praise the concept of driverless vehicles. The world is upside down in the liberal mind.

Really?

Post TWO.

I'll post 25..

Obviously none of those people were carrying.
Just because firearms are permitted does not mean there was anyone there at the time who was armed

Link to your democrat mass shootings in non-democrat gun free kill zones?

Forum List

Back