Enough Of The White Washes! Napolitano Must Go!

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
After seeing reports that show this latest Terrorist cretin Abdul Mudallad was on an International list of people known to have Terrorist ties,one has to wonder what is going on with our Homeland Security Department. They were clearly aware of this cretin yet did nothing. Then there's Malik Nadal Hasan,the Ft. Hood Terrorist who was known by the FBI to have Terrorist ties yet once again Homeland Security did nothing. What good is "Homeland Security" if it only responds and takes action after the awful Terrorist event happens? How about maybe taking action before these needless slaughters take place?

Homeland Security is simply failing at this point. What is Napolitano doing with all those $Billions? She sure isn't protecting our borders and she sure isn't doing anything about Terrorism either. Janet Napolitano should just do the right thing and resign. If she refuses then the President should remove her. The whole Hasan disaster is currently being white washed by this White House but hopefully they wont be allowed to white wash this astounding Homeland Security failure. All Americans should be very concerned with Napolitano's staggering incompetence. All Americans should demand answers. No more White Washes.

Last edited:
Obama or his talking heads will be on tv shortly telling us all how they prevented this act of terrorism. They believe that because the bomb did not expload they prevented the terrorist event. That's like saying the economy is improving because we have created or saved jobs in Congressional districts that don't even exist. Maybe it just me. I could be wrong because so many liberal Democrats think Obama is the greatest thing since the vote was invented but I think this President and his administration is one of the worst deals every pushed off on the American public. Congress is just one step behind...

And whose head rolled on 9-11?

As I remember, George Tenet was given a Freedom Medal. Maybe Napolitano deserves one as well

Man,all those $Billions and what do we have to show for with this terribly incompetent Homeland Security Department? They wont protect our borders and they wont protect us from the brutal Terrorists either. So what good are they? They have been shown to be well aware of these Terrorist cretins before they carried out their awful attacks yet chose to do nothing. All Americans should be incredibly outraged and should be demanding Napolitano's resignation 24/7. Where is the outrage? Pretty sad stuff.

After seeing reports that show this latest Terrorist cretin Abdul Mudallad was on an International list of people known to have Terrorist ties,one has to wonder what is going on with our Homeland Security Department. They were clearly aware of this cretin yet did nothing. Then there's Malik Nadal Hasan,the Ft. Hood Terrorist who was known by the FBI to have Terrorist ties yet once again Homeland Security did nothing. What good is "Homeland Security" if it only responds and takes action after the awful Terrorist event happens? How about maybe taking action before these needless slaughters take place?

Homeland Security is simply failing at this point. What is Napolitano doing with all those $Billions? She sure isn't protecting our borders and she sure isn't doing anything about Terrorism either. Janet Napolitano should just do the right thing and resign. If she refuses then the President should remove her. The whole Hasan disaster is currently being white washed by this White House but hopefully they wont be allowed to white wash this astounding Homeland Security failure. All Americans should be very concerned with Napolitano's staggering incompetence. All Americans should demand answers. No more White Washes.

Good thing you all aren't the deciders anymore.

Unfortunately a very disturbing pattern is developing with this Homeland Security Department. They are clearly well aware of these Terrorist cretins before they carry out their massacres yet for some reason refuse to act. This pattern really should concern all Americans.

Forgive me but speaking as someone who has lived under our former Gov. rule for a little while, I can tell you that given her track record here, it was a very unwise move on the part of the President to put her in any position of authority. Simple question, do you think a Gov. that presided over the worst budget deficit in the states histroy as well as things such as last in education, our state capitol as the kidnapping capitol of the United States, and one of the worst records for immigration in the entire United States is qualified to be in charge of the entire nations security? Of all the people that the President had to choose from for such an important position he found our former Gov. not that the end result was bad for us, as we finally rid ourselves of her administration, but as for the nation perhaps not such a wise move.

Yea Navy i hear ya. She is clearly not the right person for this incredibly important job. She seems to be real good at taking action after the awful terrorist attack happens but is completely inept at taking action before the attack. They were clearly aware of these monsters before their massacres so Napolitano should be held accountable. I'm completely sick of their White Washes.

A decision last year by the state to require local governments to repay $30 million to the state's general fund has been ruled unconstitutional by the Arizona Supreme Court.

In a unanimous opinion written by Vice Chief Justice Rebecca White Berch, the court sided with the League of Arizona Cities and Towns, which filed a special action lawsuit in November against then-Governor Janet Napolitano and State Treasurer Dean Martin.

Napolitano Loses AZ Supreme Court Decision On Bilking Cities And Towns Of $30 Million : Diggers Realm

This is a very important job Homland Security and one that needs a little more qualification than our former Gov. who has left a wreckage in her wake.

"The system worked." "The system failed miserably." My God,which one is it Napolitano? This woman is clearly incredibly incompetent and is in way over her head. The President should do what's right for the American People and remove her immediately. I hope he does that before it's too late.

Speaking of 9-11 would you like to know what our former Gov. said about 9-11? and given the fact that this morning she took responsibility for this action and something that many in Govt. both Republican and Democrat seem to have lost the ability to do and for that she has my respect, but not my support as Director.

"The fact that it has been eight years since 9/11, and people just assume the government is going to take care of that. . . . Safety, security is a shared responsibility. It doesn't take much for everybody just to take a deep breath and say, 'Okay, what would I need to do to be prepared?' "

So if thats the case and given her admission this morning can one then assume that she was NOT prepared and thus is it not time to replace her with someone who has a little more qualification for the job?

What a partisan hack you are. Bush was C in C when we were attacked on 9/11. Why was he not impeached for failing to do HIS job?

I didn't say anything about impeaching the President. I did say he should remove Janet Napolitano immediately before she gets us all killed. The woman is clearly in way over her head at this point.

What a partisan hack you are. Bush was C in C when we were attacked on 9/11. Why was he not impeached for failing to do HIS job?

All Americans should demand answers. Only a partisan hack would attempt to deflect from the current failures by discussing the failures of a past administration.
This is the Obama administration's failure. We discussed the bush administration failures for 7 years. This is a failure of an Obama appointee and the continued spin by the partisan administration to lie to us and cover up their shortcomings.
We discussed bush and his shortcomings for 7 years and voted him out of office.
Now is the time to discuss the short-comings of the current administration.

The flight was bordered in Amsterdam and they failed to board him correctly from what it seems.

Why are you blaming an American?

Are you a blame America first guy?

The flight was bordered in Amsterdam and they failed to board him correctly from what it seems.

Why are you blaming an American?

Are you a blame America first guy?

I'm for putting blame where it belongs. The idiot janet came out and told us lies for unknown reasons, she is back-peddling as we speak.
The DHS still had to approve that plane landing with those people on board.
I have every reason to believe if Sherriff Joe Arpio had been on that plane janet would have stopped it from landing in Detroit. The same goes for any white christian man over 50 that served honorably in our military. That's who she has been going after since she was the AG of AZ, that's the idiot janet.
Being an ugly bovine shaped 'secret' lesbian with an all-consuming hate of middle aged military vets simply doiesn't make her qualified for the job of protecting our country.

Napolitano's Homeland Security Department really is developing a very disturbing pattern. It has been proven that they were well aware of both Abdul Mudallad and Hasan before they carried out their attacks yet for whatever reason they chose to do nothing. Reacting after the brutal attack just isn't good enough. Her Homeland Security Department is simply failing at this point. It's time for her to either step down or be removed. I really am afraid she's going to get us all killed if she's kept in charge. She's gotta go right now.

Last edited:
I wish i could laugh Midnight but i really am afraid this Napolitano is going to get us all killed if she's allowed to stay in charge of Homeland Security. The President should just buck up and give her the boot. It really is for the good of the country.

I wish i could laugh Midnight but i really am afraid this Napolitano is going to get us all killed if she's allowed to stay in charge of Homeland Security. The President should just buck up and give her the boot. It really is for the good of the country.
Just stop it. You know we are safer. You feel safer. The folks in Manhattan didn't even panic when Air Force One flew over. That's because they feel safer too.

We are safer. Get it through your head.

Forum List

Back