Enough Of The White Washes! Napolitano Must Go!

The flight was bordered in Amsterdam and they failed to board him correctly from what it seems.

Why are you blaming an American?

Are you a blame America first guy?

Republicans/Neo-Cons = The "Country First" Party....when its beneficial to them.

Keeping Janet Napolitano in charge of Homeland Security is an incredibly grave and dangerous decision. I hope i'm wrong about her though.

The flight was bordered in Amsterdam and they failed to board him correctly from what it seems.

I'm for putting blame where it belongs. The idiot janet came out and told us lies for unknown reasons, she is back-peddling as we speak.
The DHS still had to approve that plane landing with those people on board.
I have every reason to believe if Sherriff Joe Arpio had been on that plane janet would have stopped it from landing in Detroit. The same goes for any white christian man over 50 that served honorably in our military. That's who she has been going after since she was the AG of AZ, that's the idiot janet.
Being an ugly bovine shaped 'secret' lesbian with an all-consuming hate of middle aged military vets simply doiesn't make her qualified for the job of protecting our country.

It was the amsterdam securitys fault and not ours.

To pretend that Napolitianos to balme is utter hackery.

I do think it was stupid for her to say "the system worked".

Bush said Many stupid things and I dont recall much call from the right for him to resign.

I'm for putting blame where it belongs. The idiot janet came out and told us lies for unknown reasons, she is back-peddling as we speak.
The DHS still had to approve that plane landing with those people on board.
I have every reason to believe if Sherriff Joe Arpio had been on that plane janet would have stopped it from landing in Detroit. The same goes for any white christian man over 50 that served honorably in our military. That's who she has been going after since she was the AG of AZ, that's the idiot janet.
Being an ugly bovine shaped 'secret' lesbian with an all-consuming hate of middle aged military vets simply doiesn't make her qualified for the job of protecting our country.

It was the amsterdam securitys fault and not ours.

To pretend that Napolitianos to balme is utter hackery.

Bush said Many stupid things and I dont recall much call from the right for him to resign.

And janet continues her line of lies and propaganda with full support of tools like you.
Lenin called them useful idiots, here at usmb we call them truthmatters.......

1st Cop: We have the perp in custody. Turns out, he was shooting blanks at us.

2nd Cop: See? The system of wearing bullet-proof vests WORKED!!!

aut4cn.jpg

"I have every reason to believe if Sherriff Joe Arpio had been on that plane janet would have stopped it from landing in Detroit. The same goes for any white christian man over 50 that served honorably in our military. That's who she has been going after since she was the AG of AZ, that's the idiot janet.
Being an ugly bovine shaped 'secret' lesbian with an all-consuming hate of middle aged military vets simply doiesn't make her qualified for the job of protecting our country."

we all know what your real problems with her are.

"I have every reason to believe if Sherriff Joe Arpio had been on that plane janet would have stopped it from landing in Detroit. The same goes for any white christian man over 50 that served honorably in our military. That's who she has been going after since she was the AG of AZ, that's the idiot janet.
Being an ugly bovine shaped 'secret' lesbian with an all-consuming hate of middle aged military vets simply doiesn't make her qualified for the job of protecting our country."

My real problem with her is she is too stupid to protect our country. She is blinded by her years long struggle with middle aged christian white men.
What she eats is not my concern. Holding a job she is simply unqualified for is my concern.
I maintain that if Sherriff Joe had been on that flight she personally would have blocked it from entering us airspace.

We all know what your problems are, your a brainwashed tool of the current administration, too stupid to look past partisan politics and see danger because of an incompetent idiot was 'blessed' by the grand leader.

Well labelling our honorable Military Veterans "Terrorists" sure didn't help her cause. She has also labelled just about anyone who disagrees with this administration politically as "Terrorists" too. So yes i will admit that i felt she was a very bad choice to run Homeland Security right from the beginning. However she has proven to be even more incompetent than i could have imagined. She really should just do what's right and resign immediately. I fear for us all if she is allowed to continue her disastrous reign. I hope the President realizes this as well before it's too late for many.

Yup and Hopey Changey Golfs while the Terrorists attack. Something is definitely wrong with this picture. I can't be the only one who sees this. Yikes!

Seriously,could you imagine the Liberal reaction and especially the Liberal Media reaction if this was a Republican President out there in Hawaii Golfing while the Terrorists are attacking? My God,they would be up on their high horses screeching about how evil & incompetent he was 24/7. So Hopey Changey continues to Golf while the Terrorists attack and still not a peep out of the Liberal Loons. Hmm?

I'm actually begging now. Will you please resign Mrs. Napolitano. It really is for the good of the nation.

since you are defending this woman so much "Truth".....what are her qualifications for this job?....as Navy said she had problems defending a state with 6.5 million people.....the woman should never have been given this job.....she knows jack shit about security....and someone in this position should be someone who has been in security for a long time......

Another disturbing pattern is emerging from this incredibly incompetent Homeland Security Department. Napolitano is making a nasty habit out of coming out in public immediately after an attack and making numerous absurd declarations about the attacker. After the Ft. Hood attack she immediately came out and declared that he was not a Terrorist but rather just a poor guy suffering from PTSD(Post Traumatic Stress Disorder). Those declarations have of course been proven to be completely inaccurate. After this recent attack she immediately came out and declared that the "System worked perfectly" and that he was likely just a "Lone Wolf" with no connections to Al Qaeda. Obviously those declarations have been easily proven to be absolutely inaccurate. How could she make such absurd declarations before investigations have even begun? Her incompetence really is astounding. Napolitano simply needs to be removed. Lets hope the President figures this out before it's too late for many.

Good to see some brave Democrats finally standing up and demanding her resignation as well. A little faith in my country has been restored with this news.

I am for the resignation of the bovine janet.
She never should have been appointed because she is not qualified.
She has always lacked the critical thinking skills required to be a successful leader.
Do your country a big service janet and resign.
dammit janet;resign!

Phoenix police officer Nick Erfle was shot and killed Tuesday morning by 22-year-old Erik Jovani Martinez. Martinez is a Mexican national with a a lengthy rap sheet, including a felony warrant for his arrest for aggravated assault. Immigration officials confirm Martinez was deported in March of 2006 on theft charges and later re-entered the country illegally.

Representative Russell Pearce said the State needs to be pro-active in enforcing laws to prevent more crime at the hands of undocumented immigrants. "Why do we have to wait 'til they kill somebody, kill a police officer before we arrest them and deport them?" he asked. Rep. Pearce said Ofc. Erfle's death stresses the need for tougher immigration laws. "Every day you pick up the paper, turn on the news, there's another citizen being killed by an illegal alien," said Rep. Pearce. "This business of they're just coming here for jobs is garbage."
Officer's killer was undocumented

suspected illegal immigrant was held without bond Monday after being accused of causing a crash that killed a Phoenix police officer.

Salvador Vivas-Diaz, 50, made an initial court appearance before Court Commissioner Jerry Bernstein, who said he had probable cause to believe Vivas-Diaz is in the United States illegally and that he caused the wreck that killed Officer Shane Figueroa in the early morning hours of Saturday.
KTAR.com - Officer's death prompts call for tougher policies

A Gilbert high school is mourning the loss of a student who was killed by a suspected drunk driver this weekend.

The suspect also told police he had been in the U.S. illegally for 14 years, according to the court report.

Parents of teen killed by alleged drunk driver speak out - Phoenix Arizona news, breaking news, local news, weather radar, traffic from ABC15 News | ABC15.com

PHOENIX -- A new study by a Kansas research firm ranks Vermont as the "smartest state" in the nation -- with Arizona, well, at the other extreme.
Scott Morgan, president of Morgan Quitno Press, said he isn't necessarily calling Arizona the stupidest state.
But Morgan said that, whatever name you put on it, the 21 factors measured to determine education put Arizona dead last.
Arizona's last place ranking in smartest states list draws criticism from state superintendent | www.azstarnet.com ®

Thus, 10 states are facing a true blue crisis — California, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Delaware, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana, Mississippi and Arizona do not have budgets in hand on the eve of the new fiscal year.

Of those 10, California and Arizona are looking particularly dire. Arizona faces a $3 billion budget shortfall, or around 30% of its annual budget. California needs to fill a whopping $24 billion gap, roughly 26% of its annual tab. Gov. Schwarzenegger says without a budget, he’ll be forced to start writing IOUs tomorrow to the state’s creditors… scary stuff. Once one of the richest states, California now has the worst credit rating of them all.
The State Budget Crisis Peaks Tonight

Now, those are just a few things are former Gov. left us, so why then is anyone surprised that the Dept. that she presides over should have problems like the release of sensitive materials or the inability to share information among depts. just to name a few? Perhaps our former Gov. was not the best person suited for this job, while I realize that her work with Anita Hill was a big plus for making the choice , but that as a policital decision, and when it comes to security should politics not be the first factor?

Forum List

Back