Is Obama's security system working?

Do you feel safe flying after the latest bomb attempt?

• Yes - Great job Janet, I feel safer now that you're there

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No - Fire Napolitano

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No - I don't fly anyway

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
The bomb and bomber made it on a plane after his dad called the embassy to warn the US about his son's intentions. He was not put on a "no-fly" list even AFTER the Brits pulled his visa.

That shows total incompetence. Napolitano needs to be fired.

The bomb and bomber made it on a plane after his dad called the embassy to warn the US about his son's intentions. He was not put on a "no-fly" list even AFTER the Brits pulled his visa.

Hell, we didn't fire Bush after he ignored the warnings about OBL. What makes you think this clown will get fired?

Hell, we didn't fire Bush after he ignored the warnings about OBL. What makes you think this clown will get fired?

Not to re-write history, but the MSM would have crucified Bush if he did anything to stop muslims from doing 9/11. This clown, Janet Napolitano, is not protecting us from known terrorists. She needs to go, especially after stating that US veterans are terrorists of sorts.

Not to re-write history, but the MSM would have crucified Bush if he did anything to stop muslims from doing 9/11. This clown, Janet Napolitano, is not protecting us from known terrorists. She needs to go, especially after stating that US veterans are terrorists of sorts.

So 9/11 is the media's fault?

Yer right, stop re-writing history.

So 9/11 is the media's fault? Yer right, stop re-writing history.

Where did I say 9/11 was the media's fault?

I said that the MSM was not doing anything to promote profiling of terrorists or increasing security, i.e. make us all aware of the growing threat of terrorism. The MSM is stuck on political-correctness. Tell me you disagree.

I said that the MSM was not doing anything to promote profiling of terrorists or increasing security, i.e. make us all aware of the growing threat of terrorism. The MSM is stuck on political-correctness. Tell me you disagree.

Since when is promoting policy the job of the MSM? I thought they were there to report the news as others make it, not to push an agenda. If the pundits would stop pedalling agendas, we'd all be a lot better informed and better off.

Bush and his admin had all the power they needed and the counter terrorism chief was begging Bush to act. He told him to never mention it to him again. John O'neil left the government bacause they would not listen to the threats.

You are the one rewriting history in your atrophied brain.

How is a plane coming in from another country a part of Obama's security system?

So Bush neglected to stop 9/11, or try to stop 9/11, because he was worried about his IMAGE?

hmmm....

The system is having the same problem the entire US government has. In an attempt to gain more power, they are not cooperating with others. Sharing this information and getting it to someone that had the time to followup could have yielded big dividends here.

So Bush neglected to stop 9/11, or try to stop 9/11, because he was worried about his IMAGE?

hmmm....

That's what it sounded like he said. :lol:

I'm no fan of Bush's, but that's just ridiculous. He must have misspoken, really. Either that or some people just can't figure out which is the dog and which is the tail.

They were clearly aware of this latest Terrorist creep yet did nothing. They were also well aware of the Ft. Hood Terrorist yet did nothing there as well. What the h*ll good is a "Homeland Security Department" if they only take action after an awful terrorist event happens? They have clearly been shown to be well aware of these Terrorists before they carried out their attacks yet only responded after their attacks rather than before. What is Napolitano doing with all those $Billions? How bout responding before these cretins attack rather than wait til after they attack? There's a novel idea no? This woman should resign. She blew it with me when she labelled our former soldiers Terrorists. I felt she should have been cut loose or resigned back then. What does Homeland Security do at this point? They don't even protect our borders for God's sake. They certainly aren't doing anything about Terrorism. It's time for answers in my opinion. Hopefully they wont be allowed to white wash this awful failure like they have done with the Ft. Hood attack. I guess we'll see though.

I wish I could have made book that a thread such as this would be created. I knew it would be here as sure as the sun will come up tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Napolitano is a pathetic & incompetent failure at this point. She should simply do the right thing and resign. Is she wont do that then the President should remove her. Homeland Security was well aware of Hasan before the Ft. Hood massacre and they were also well aware of this Mudallad cretin's ties with Terrorists. They chose to do nothing in both cases therefore Napolitano needs to be held accountable for these astounding failures. No more white washes. It's time for Napolitano to go.

President Obama has kept America safe for 11 months so far. Bush lasted eight months before allowing the worst attack in US history.

Great work by President Obama

Since when is promoting policy the job of the MSM? I thought they were there to report the news as others make it, not to push an agenda. If the pundits would stop pedalling agendas, we'd all be a lot better informed and better off.

You mean like calling waterboarding "torture"?? You mean like all the politically correct garbage they show, calling tea-baggers "nazis" and such? The MSM is a tool of the left, lets hope that Comcast makes NBC more like FXN.

The flight originated in LONDON

As usual, there's no truth to a Truthmatters post.

The flight originated in Nigeria with a stop in Amsterdam:

Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, a 23-year-old Nigerian, was charged Saturday with willful attempt to destroy an aircraft and with placing a destructive device on an aircraft in connection with Friday's incident.

The flight, which originated in Nigeria and had stopped in Amsterdam, was beginning its decent into the Detroit area just before noon when passengers noticed a man attempting to use an explosive device made up of a powdery substance and liquid.

Forum List

Back