Enough Of The White Washes! Napolitano Must Go!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LibocalypseNow, Dec 27, 2009.

1. LibocalypseNow

LibocalypseNow Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,357
    After seeing reports that show this latest Terrorist cretin Abdul Mudallad was on an International list of people known to have Terrorist ties,one has to wonder what is going on with our Homeland Security Department. They were clearly aware of this cretin yet did nothing. Then there's Malik Nadal Hasan,the Ft. Hood Terrorist who was known by the FBI to have Terrorist ties yet once again Homeland Security did nothing. What good is "Homeland Security" if it only responds and takes action after the awful Terrorist event happens? How about maybe taking action before these needless slaughters take place?

Homeland Security is simply failing at this point. What is Napolitano doing with all those $Billions? She sure isn't protecting our borders and she sure isn't doing anything about Terrorism either. Janet Napolitano should just do the right thing and resign. If she refuses then the President should remove her. The whole Hasan disaster is currently being white washed by this White House but hopefully they wont be allowed to white wash this astounding Homeland Security failure. All Americans should be very concerned with Napolitano's staggering incompetence. All Americans should demand answers. No more White Washes.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2009
  2. Big Black Dog

Big Black Dog Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,719
    Obama or his talking heads will be on tv shortly telling us all how they prevented this act of terrorism. They believe that because the bomb did not expload they prevented the terrorist event. That's like saying the economy is improving because we have created or saved jobs in Congressional districts that don't even exist. Maybe it just me. I could be wrong because so many liberal Democrats think Obama is the greatest thing since the vote was invented but I think this President and his administration is one of the worst deals every pushed off on the American public. Congress is just one step behind...

3. rightwinger

rightwinger Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,379
    And whose head rolled on 9-11?

As I remember, George Tenet was given a Freedom Medal. Maybe Napolitano deserves one as well

4. LibocalypseNow

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,357
    Man,all those $Billions and what do we have to show for with this terribly incompetent Homeland Security Department? They wont protect our borders and they wont protect us from the brutal Terrorists either. So what good are they? They have been shown to be well aware of these Terrorist cretins before they carried out their awful attacks yet chose to do nothing. All Americans should be incredibly outraged and should be demanding Napolitano's resignation 24/7. Where is the outrage? Pretty sad stuff.

5. Sarah G

Sarah G When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,992
    Good thing you all aren't the deciders anymore.

6. LibocalypseNow

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,357
    Unfortunately a very disturbing pattern is developing with this Homeland Security Department. They are clearly well aware of these Terrorist cretins before they carry out their massacres yet for some reason refuse to act. This pattern really should concern all Americans.

7. Navy1960

Navy1960 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,189
    Forgive me but speaking as someone who has lived under our former Gov. rule for a little while, I can tell you that given her track record here, it was a very unwise move on the part of the President to put her in any position of authority. Simple question, do you think a Gov. that presided over the worst budget deficit in the states histroy as well as things such as last in education, our state capitol as the kidnapping capitol of the United States, and one of the worst records for immigration in the entire United States is qualified to be in charge of the entire nations security? Of all the people that the President had to choose from for such an important position he found our former Gov. not that the end result was bad for us, as we finally rid ourselves of her administration, but as for the nation perhaps not such a wise move.

8. LibocalypseNow

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,357
    Yea Navy i hear ya. She is clearly not the right person for this incredibly important job. She seems to be real good at taking action after the awful terrorist attack happens but is completely inept at taking action before the attack. They were clearly aware of these monsters before their massacres so Napolitano should be held accountable. I'm completely sick of their White Washes.

9. Navy1960

Navy1960 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,189
    A decision last year by the state to require local governments to repay $30 million to the state's general fund has been ruled unconstitutional by the Arizona Supreme Court.

In a unanimous opinion written by Vice Chief Justice Rebecca White Berch, the court sided with the League of Arizona Cities and Towns, which filed a special action lawsuit in November against then-Governor Janet Napolitano and State Treasurer Dean Martin.

Napolitano Loses AZ Supreme Court Decision On Bilking Cities And Towns Of $30 Million : Diggers Realm

This is a very important job Homland Security and one that needs a little more qualification than our former Gov. who has left a wreckage in her wake.

10. LibocalypseNow

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,357
    "The system worked." "The system failed miserably." My God,which one is it Napolitano? This woman is clearly incredibly incompetent and is in way over her head. The President should do what's right for the American People and remove her immediately. I hope he does that before it's too late.