English should be the official language?

Should English be America's Official Language

• Yes

Votes: 34 79.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Don't know/Don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Then I call bullshit and you are just being a hater.
You can call whatever you please, Punk......You mean nothing to me. I've already told you that........You became insignificant when I first encounetered you trying to dictate to people who they could debate with, and tried to do away with their 1st amendment right, 'cause you didn't like who they chose to debate with.

As I said before, take your whiney PC cowardice, and shove it up your ass!

You can call whatever you please, Punk......You mean nothing to me. I've already told you that........You became insignificant when I first encounetered you trying to dictate to people who they could debate with, and tried to do away with their 1st amendment right, 'cause you didn't like who they chose to debate with.

You mean when you decided to reveal yourself as a whiny, defensive racist? Yeah, I remember that.

You mean when you decided to reveal yourself as a whiny, defensive racist? Yeah, I remember that.
Noooooooo, it's when you came up here trying to dictate to people like some pompous, whimpy lil' liberal punk, and had it shoved back down your throat.

Noooooooo, it's when you came up here trying to dictate to people like some pompous, whimpy lil' liberal punk, and had it shoved back down your throat.

No, no I'm sure it was when you went out of your way to show not only that you are a racist but that you are a sensitive-sally, defensive little girl. I recall something about you not understanding English very well also.

No, no I'm sure it was when you went out of your way to show not only that you are a racist but that you are a sensitive-sally, defensive little girl. I recall something about you not understanding English very well also.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, lil' man......Enough of your liberal PC bullshit. Lets listen to a real american:
:eusa_shhh::popcorn::booze:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeNHJCQDyIA&feature=related]"Order In English" Joey Vento of Geno's Steaks On Glenn Beck - YouTube[/ame]

I really don't care that you have a fetish for old Italian men. Keep your deviant 'lifestyle choices' to yourself, weakling.

So, anyone still in favor? Doesn't seem practical to me on a number of levels.

He tries to sucker an unsuspecting person into some kind of flame war. He's been doing it for a very long time. He's done it to me, and to Moonglow, Buford, Oohpoopahdoo, Skydancer, GHook93, Dante, Jake Starkey, Huggy, Catzmeow, Big Fitz, Bobgnote, Blimpo, 52ndStreet, Rightwinger, Hatinring, There4eyem, Jack131, SW2Silver, Bloodline, Lilollady, Saigon, Joe B, A BikerSailor, JPTR, Joe B, Shoot Speeders, Mister Beale, William Joyce, Varelse, 4horsemen. Lonestar Logic, Friends, Matthew, Bleipriester, mememe, Dugdale Jukes, BullKurtzusmc, Protectionist, Katsteve 2012. Now you. It's a pattern of attention seeking behavior.

He tries to sucker an unsuspecting person into some kind of flame war. He's been doing it for a very long time. He's done it to me, and to Moonglow, Buford, Oohpoopahdoo, Skydancer, GHook93, Dante, Jake Starkey, Huggy, Catzmeow, Big Fitz, Bobgnote, Blimpo, 52ndStreet, Rightwinger, Hatinring, There4eyem, Jack131, SW2Silver, Bloodline, Lilollady, Saigon, Joe B, A BikerSailor, JPTR, Joe B, Shoot Speeders, Mister Beale, William Joyce, Varelse, 4horsemen. Lonestar Logic, Friends, Matthew, Bleipriester, mememe, Dugdale Jukes, BullKurtzusmc, Protectionist, Katsteve 2012. Now you. It's a pattern of attention seeking behavior.

It should be in the United States and you can say that just using the efficiency argument. It would be too chaotic if everything had to be communicated in multiple languages. Things would slow down a lot. Having one accepted language can help facilitate a lot of things and make them efficient.

SO, the new Quantum Windbag, eh? :eek-52:

It should be in the United States and you can say that just using the efficiency argument. It would be too chaotic if everything had to be communicated in multiple languages. Things would slow down a lot. Having one accepted language can help facilitate a lot of things and make them efficient.
There's something ironic about your screen name.

Never in the history of the fed govt. has the official language been designated as English...there is no law supporting English only..

It would be too chaotic if everything had to be communicated in multiple languages. .

We already do.

The best way to divide people and create friction is through multiple languages. Ensuring that group A doesn't know what group B is saying is a great plan to create friction, division and violence.

Of course this is what the Khmer Rouge democrats seek, a nation divided and at each others throats is easy to subdue and furthers the justifications for totalitarianism.

If you want a free nation, then English will be the language of all official business. If we want a Balkanized mess that cries out for a strong man to become dictator so that order can be restored, then by all means promote every clan conversing in a unique dialect.

The best way to divide people and create friction is through multiple languages. Ensuring that group A doesn't know what group B is saying is a great plan to create friction, division and violence...

"Multiple languages" doesn't mean "group A doesn't know what group B is saying" and it never has.

Forum List

Back