End Impunity: Israel Is Brutalising International Law

The Brutes................Look at this innocent being brutalized by the IDF airforce...........he was only going to pray for Peace and was Peacefully driving down the road..........He had promised his mom to buy Goat milk on the way home..........

The SHAME..........

If you keep killing the authorities having jurisdiction to stop the rockets, how do you think the rockets will get stopped? Just by themselves?

If you want the rockets to stop, you have to first end the occupation and blockade. That is the cause of the rockets.

BTW, the video proves the point in the OP.

The UNHRC is the successor of the UN Commission on Human Rights. The name change was necessary because the Commission was a thoroughly disgraced agency. The HRC has simply picked up where the Commission left off.

United Nations Commission on Human Rights - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

People like you are full of crap...Just sing your party call of superiority over the wisdom of the UN, USA, and the World via the UN who all want peace with a two state solution, but you spin the doubletalk of lies because Israel has spurned all efforts for peace because of its greed for stealing more Palestinian land...

The world is on to you!

From under your rock you have no way of knowing what the world is about and denying the obvious bias and outright bigotry of the UN may be convenient for "people" like you but it merely exposes your own bigotry, Princess.

"The United Nations hasn't really improved much in the years since I was there, and it hasn't really improved much at all with respect to Israel ... I was very deeply shocked by the simple anti-Semitism that pervaded the place."
"We must tell the truth. We must tell the world about what happens that is dangerous to the people of Israel and the Jews of the world ... The state of Israel has taken more risks for peace than any state in the world, and has received very few rewards for those risks for peace." - Jeane Kirkpatrick, former US Ambassador to the United Nations

Last edited:
The Brutes................Look at this innocent being brutalized by the IDF airforce...........he was only going to pray for Peace and was Peacefully driving down the road..........He had promised his mom to buy Goat milk on the way home..........

The SHAME..........

If you keep killing the authorities having jurisdiction to stop the rockets, how do you think the rockets will get stopped? Just by themselves?

If you want the rockets to stop, you have to first end the occupation and blockade. That is the cause of the rockets.

Then why did the rockets and violence increase when the occupation was lifted and there was no blockade. Something you have never answered because you don't have an answer to it, so you ignore this fact

The SHAME..........

Ouch! The virgins are gonna have to use tweezers to put that goat-fucker back together.

And they say the Israel Firsters aren't murderous and racist S.O.B.s

Every Arab terrorist needs a Hellfire up their ass.

The UNHRC is the successor of the UN Commission on Human Rights. The name change was necessary because the Commission was a thoroughly disgraced agency. The HRC has simply picked up where the Commission left off.

People like you are full of crap...Just sing your party call of superiority over the wisdom of the UN, USA, and the World via the UN who all want peace with a two state solution, but you spin the doubletalk of lies because Israel has spurned all efforts for peace because of its greed for stealing more Palestinian land...

The world is on to you!

From under your rock you have no way of knowing what the world is about and denying the obvious bias and outright bigotry of the UN may be convenient for "people" like you but it merely exposes your own bigotry, Princess.

"The United Nations hasn't really improved much in the years since I was there, and it hasn't really improved much at all with respect to Israel ... I was very deeply shocked by the simple anti-Semitism that pervaded the place."
"We must tell the truth. We must tell the world about what happens that is dangerous to the people of Israel and the Jews of the world ... The state of Israel has taken more risks for peace than any state in the world, and has received very few rewards for those risks for peace." - Jeane Kirkpatrick, former US Ambassador to the United Nations

Good 'Ol Sniffer brandishing its importance as a UN hack on these boards as one of the neocons whose philosophy goaded George W. into invading Iraq for Israel killing 4,000 American Soldiers and still rooting for a thieving country Israel...

American deaths mean nothing to an Israeli ass-licking POS like you...You hate the World represented by todays UN...America is nothing but a tool to be ground if it fits your ZioNazi dreams!

Yea Sniffer you've done a great Job of creating anti-Semitism at the UN and all over the world for your vulgar greed...

Last edited:

The SHAME..........

If you keep killing the authorities having jurisdiction to stop the rockets, how do you think the rockets will get stopped?

He was on his way to tell the rocket launchers to stop....to give peace a chance....
And the mean Israelis killed him. Darn it.

Idiot!

"The United Nations hasn't really improved much in the years since I was there, and it hasn't really improved much at all with respect to Israel ... I was very deeply shocked by the simple anti-Semitism that pervaded the place." - Jeane Kirkpatrick, former US Ambassador to the United Nations
Good 'Ol Sniffer brandishing its importance as a UN hack on these boards as one of the neocons whose philosophy goaded George W. into invading Iraq for Israel...

There is nor ever was anything in my philosophy which goaded GWB and it was the Saudis who wanted Saddam removed.

Yea Sniffer you've done a great Job of creating anti-Semitism at the UN and all over the world for your vulgar greed...

The world was infested with anti-Semitic, knuckle-dragging fools like you long before I was born but it is common of you garden variety bigots to speak from both sides of your big mouth. From one side you extol the virtue of the UN and from the other you admit it is, at its core, just another anti-Semitic mouthpiece (somehow created by ... me).

Excerpts from Canadian PM Stephen Harper's speech at the 2010 Ottawa Conference on Combating Anti-Semitism:

“Jews today in many parts of the world and many different settings are increasingly subjected to vandalism, threats, slurs, and just plain, old-fashioned lies.

“Let me draw your attention to some particularly disturbing trends. Anti-Semitism has gained a place at our universities, where at times it is not the mob who are removed, but the Jewish students under attack. And, under the shadow of a hateful ideology with global ambitions, one which targets the Jewish homeland as a scapegoat, Jews are savagely attacked around the world, such as, most appallingly, in Mumbai in 2008.

“One ruthless champion of that ideology brazenly threatens to ‘wipe Israel off the map,’ and time and again flouts the obligations that his country has taken under international treaties. I could go on, but I know that you will agree on one point: that this is all too familiar.

“We have seen all this before. And we have no excuse to be complacent. In fact we have a duty to take action. And for all of us, that starts at home.

“I will mention for the time being that, for the first time, we are dealing with Canada’s own record of officially sanctioned anti-Semitism. We have created a fund for education about our country’s deliberate rejection of Jewish refugees before and during the Second World War.

“But of course we must also combat anti-Semitism beyond our borders, an evolving, global phenomenon. And we must recognize, that while its substance is as crude as ever, its method is now more sophisticated.

“Harnessing disparate anti-Semitic, anti-American and anti-Western ideologies, it targets the Jewish people by targeting the Jewish homeland, Israel, as the source of injustice and conflict in the world, and uses, perversely, the language of human rights to do so.

“We must be relentless in exposing this new anti-Semitism for what it is. Of course, like any country, Israel may be subjected to fair criticism. And like any free country, Israel subjects itself to such criticism — healthy, necessary, democratic debate. But when Israel, the only country in the world whose very existence is under attack — is consistently and conspicuously singled out for condemnation, I believe we are morally obligated to take a stand. Demonization, double standards, delegitimization, the three D’s, it is the responsibility of us all to stand up to them.

“And I know, by the way, because I have the bruises to show for it, that whether it is at the United Nations, or any other international forum, the easy thing to do is simply to just get along and go along with this anti-Israeli rhetoric, to pretend it is just being even-handed, and to excuse oneself with the label of ‘honest broker.’ There are, after all, a lot more votes, a lot more, in being anti-Israeli than in taking a stand. But, as long as I am Prime Minister, whether it is at the UN or the Francophonie or anywhere else, Canada will take that stand, whatever the cost. And friends, I say this not just because it is the right thing to do, but because history shows us, and the ideology of the anti-Israeli mob tells us all too well if we listen to it, that those who threaten the existence of the Jewish people are a threat to all of us."

See more at: Statement by the Prime Minister of Canada on the Ottawa Conference on Combating Anti-Semitism Prime Minister of Canada

"The United Nations hasn't really improved much in the years since I was there, and it hasn't really improved much at all with respect to Israel ... I was very deeply shocked by the simple anti-Semitism that pervaded the place." - Jeane Kirkpatrick, former US Ambassador to the United Nations
Good 'Ol Sniffer brandishing its importance as a UN hack on these boards as one of the neocons whose philosophy goaded George W. into invading Iraq for Israel...

There is nor ever was anything in my philosophy which goaded GWB and it was the Saudis who wanted Saddam removed.

The world was infested with anti-Semitic, knuckle-dragging fools like you long before I was born but it is common of you garden variety bigots to speak from both sides of your big mouth. From one side you extol the virtue of the UN and from the other you admit it is, at its core, just another anti-Semitic mouthpiece (somehow created by ... me).

Excerpts from Canadian PM Stephen Harper's speech at the 2010 Ottawa Conference on Combating Anti-Semitism:

“Jews today in many parts of the world and many different settings are increasingly subjected to vandalism, threats, slurs, and just plain, old-fashioned lies.

“Let me draw your attention to some particularly disturbing trends. Anti-Semitism has gained a place at our universities, where at times it is not the mob who are removed, but the Jewish students under attack. And, under the shadow of a hateful ideology with global ambitions, one which targets the Jewish homeland as a scapegoat, Jews are savagely attacked around the world, such as, most appallingly, in Mumbai in 2008.

“One ruthless champion of that ideology brazenly threatens to ‘wipe Israel off the map,’ and time and again flouts the obligations that his country has taken under international treaties. I could go on, but I know that you will agree on one point: that this is all too familiar.

“We have seen all this before. And we have no excuse to be complacent. In fact we have a duty to take action. And for all of us, that starts at home.

“I will mention for the time being that, for the first time, we are dealing with Canada’s own record of officially sanctioned anti-Semitism. We have created a fund for education about our country’s deliberate rejection of Jewish refugees before and during the Second World War.

“But of course we must also combat anti-Semitism beyond our borders, an evolving, global phenomenon. And we must recognize, that while its substance is as crude as ever, its method is now more sophisticated.

“Harnessing disparate anti-Semitic, anti-American and anti-Western ideologies, it targets the Jewish people by targeting the Jewish homeland, Israel, as the source of injustice and conflict in the world, and uses, perversely, the language of human rights to do so.

“We must be relentless in exposing this new anti-Semitism for what it is. Of course, like any country, Israel may be subjected to fair criticism. And like any free country, Israel subjects itself to such criticism — healthy, necessary, democratic debate. But when Israel, the only country in the world whose very existence is under attack — is consistently and conspicuously singled out for condemnation, I believe we are morally obligated to take a stand. Demonization, double standards, delegitimization, the three D’s, it is the responsibility of us all to stand up to them.

“And I know, by the way, because I have the bruises to show for it, that whether it is at the United Nations, or any other international forum, the easy thing to do is simply to just get along and go along with this anti-Israeli rhetoric, to pretend it is just being even-handed, and to excuse oneself with the label of ‘honest broker.’ There are, after all, a lot more votes, a lot more, in being anti-Israeli than in taking a stand. But, as long as I am Prime Minister, whether it is at the UN or the Francophonie or anywhere else, Canada will take that stand, whatever the cost. And friends, I say this not just because it is the right thing to do, but because history shows us, and the ideology of the anti-Israeli mob tells us all too well if we listen to it, that those who threaten the existence of the Jewish people are a threat to all of us."

See more at: Statement by the Prime Minister of Canada on the Ottawa Conference on Combating Anti-Semitism Prime Minister of Canada
Very nice Sniffer...As usual you mix anti-Israeli policies with anti-Semitism, yet you say that fair criticism of Israel is admissible...

Stealing land and not allowing the Palestinians their-own state IS the reason why you mix up anti-Israeli quasi-fascism with anti-Semitism...

You have been blinded by your History and I understand that you are an old victim of that psychotic state you live in, one filled with hatred for the world...

Very nice Sniffer...As usual you mix anti-Israeli policies with anti-Semitism, yet you say that fair criticism of Israel is admissible...

Stealing land and not allowing the Palestinians their-own state IS the reason why you mix up anti-Israeli quasi-fascism with anti-Semitism...

You have been blinded by your History and I understand that you are an old victim of that psychotic state you live in, one filled with hatred for the world...

So how is Israel stopping the Palestinians from having their own state when it is recognised by the UN and most nations. You really spout some crap sometimes and then wonder why you are ridiculed for what you post.

So how is Israel stopping the Palestinians from having their own state when it is recognised by the UN and most nations. You really spout some crap sometimes and then wonder why you are ridiculed for what you post.
Ridiculed by a sick ZioNazi like you is a badge of honor...Stop stealing land and go back to the 67 Green Line, also I might add that you stay in the asylum where you're well received...

Ridiculed by a sick ZioNazi like you is a badge of honor...Stop stealing land and go back to the 67 Green Line, also I might add that you stay in the asylum where you're well received...

...Stop stealing land

Who did they steal land from in 1967?

and go back to the 67 Green Line,

Stop fighting and losing. Over and over and over.

Very nice Sniffer...As usual you mix anti-Israeli policies with anti-Semitism, yet you say that fair criticism of Israel is admissible... Stealing land and not allowing the Palestinians their-own state IS the reason why you mix up anti-Israeli quasi-fascism with anti-Semitism... You have been blinded by your History and I understand that you are an old victim of that psychotic state you live in, one filled with hatred for the world...

The sentiments (and mixing) were not mine but rather those of Canada's PM who said, in reference to your lame attempt to legitimize your mindless bigotry:

"Harnessing disparate anti-Semitic, anti-American and anti-Western ideologies, it targets the Jewish people by targeting the Jewish homeland, Israel, as the source of injustice and conflict in the world, and uses, perversely, the language of human rights to do so."

Clearly he was describing assholes just like ... you.
I do not hate the world but I have precious little respect for a hypocritical bigot who twists himself into a pretzel in order to justify his obvious hatred.
The funny part is your belief that you are somehow fooling someone.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back