End illegal immigration

Secure the borders and threaten anyone who employs illegals with jail time. There is no other way to stop illegals from entering and no other more efficient way of getting them to leave.

R. Regan gave the first amnesty to 3 million illegal aliens and practically caused this snowball of illegal aliens now. This bazillion illegal aliens we have to suffer with NOW is a legacy because of Regan and good intentions. You know what they say, the road to hell is lined with....You know.

There was NO good intentions there. Reagan made a deal for funding. He accepted Tide foundation cash and shook hands with the internationalists. They then put Herbert Walker on the ticket. When the Bush dynasty (the banking cabal representatives) were put on the ticket, it was all down hill. That wasn't "good" intentions, they knew what they were doing. The corporatists WANTED cheap, sub-minimum wage labor for their migrant farm work. They WANTED to break the laws and make huge profits. Same thing they want to do today.

If we got rid of the minimum wage laws, we would have no problem solving this illegal immigration problem with appropriate fines and prison terms on those who hire undocumented workers. What would the be the benefit of hiring them? None, absolutely none.

If you got rid of minimum wage laws, and companies in large part started paying very low wages, those same companies, and almost ALL US companies would take massive nose dives along with the nose dives of their sales, being surrounded by millions of working poor, unable to afford the things those businesses are trying to sell.

"Wealthy White kids"?

#####

Not many of them left it America today, seems to me.

Seems to you, a mental defective to start with, from over there in Australia? STFU, Dundee.

The left sure looks to have set out to destroy the "wealthy White kids" of the middle class, along with their parents.
...and succeeded.

Only the very rich, and those who are one pay packet away from the street left.
Oh, ...and the unemployed, and homeless, of whom there are many millions.
Wealthy White kids...a very rare thing to behold these days.

"Wealthy White kids"?

#####

Not many of them left it America today, seems to me.

Seems to you, a mental defective to start with, from over there in Australia? STFU, Dundee.

The left sure looks to have set out to destroy the "wealthy White kids" of the middle class, along with their parents.
...and succeeded.

Only the very rich, and those who are one pay packet away from the street left.
Oh, ...and the unemployed, and homeless, of whom there are many millions.
Wealthy White kids...a very rare thing to behold these days.

If that's the case in Australia...nobody cares.

Illegal aliens are like gays, they co-opt the system and demand reforms that favor them. Shameless self promotion to benefit themselves. I don’t want to hurt illegal aliens or gays, they have rights everyone else has. They want...special rights, they want to transcend the normal. I am not accepting EITHER.

The most glaring error in your arguement is that gay Americans are just that...Americans with all the rights and priviledges as you or I.

As for illegal aliens, every benefit they enjoy, were given to them by the people in the state in which they reside.

Not 'accepting' them does not negate the fact that they are here.

We could solve the immigration problem overnight were it not for the corruption in DC.

The business lobby doesn't want to solve it, the minority lobby doesn't want to solve it, the liberal lobby doesn't want to solve it, and the internationalist bankers don't want to solve it.

If congress passed a fine on every business of 10 grand for every illegal that was hired and found to be working (regardless of fake ID and forged papers and held employer accountable,) and 15 grand fine on every community found to have a business that was supporting the hiring of illegals, the tip line would be ringing off the hook.

You could fund INS from the proceeds of the violators, and deportations would be self-induced, as no illegal immigrant would wish to stay someplace they can't find a job.

I actually agree with this in some aspects, but, I still don't see this being a easy issue to solve. I believe it would take years of work to solve illegal immigration, and I also think that there are many other beasts to slay before we start battling illegal immigration, lets start with outsourcing jobs first, then work our way up.

Forum List

Back