Enabling vs Empowering

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
....which is more loving?

Would you rather be allowed to do whatever you want or taught and empowered with the ability to use self control?

I believe in enabling women to be empowered to simply ask guys for a full body massage with happy ending and g-spot for focus work, simply Because, You are a woman and I am a man. And, practice makes perfect.

I believe in enabling women to be empowered to simply ask guys for a full body massage with happy ending and g-spot for focus work, simply Because, You are a woman and I am a man. And, practice makes perfect.
I see you company line has not changed....

Would you rather be allowed to do whatever you want or taught and empowered with the ability to use self control?
Why should one have to choose? Those two things don't strike me as being mutually exclusive.

Why should one have to choose? Those two things don't strike me as being mutually exclusive.

No but people in general seem to leans towards one style than the other.

Many view it loving to continue to bail people out which only encourages a bad behavior.

I see you company line has not changed....
I am not the one who has to lie about it and play silly games. Only wo-men, do that.

Forum List

Back