Empty Store Shelves

just like ebola, y2k, sars, HIV and any other of the long list of pandemic threats that fizzled out

You're not listening.

Panic buying alone can empty the store shelves.

Breaks in the supply chain alone can empty the store shelves.

The virus doesn't need to go pandemic for this to happen.

There are already reports of panic buying at Costcos in several states.

But that's OK...don't listen to me...I don't really care.
That's what I said the first day...I'm not nearly as concerned about Chinese Coronavirus as I am a breakdown in social order.

Buy what you usually use & eat so it doesn't cost anything in the long run (food, toilet paper, shampoo, tooth paste, etc). You just wont need to shop for a while & that way you recoup the costs.

It's just a matter of having more food in the house...and if there DOES end up to be empty store shelves...you will avoid the suffering that others put themselves thru.

Remember when I told you guys this just before the covid lock downs began...welp, it's time to do it again.

This has to do with new revelations coming out every hour about the data on hunter bidens laptop...and it's looking bad.

Sure...I could be wrong...but that's why you buy the stuff you eat/use regularly...so you'll eat it over time & recoup the cost (forget freeze dried crap).

If I'm correct some pretty serious shit is going down before the election...maybe in 2 weeks or less.

(I better get my oil changed).

Be prepared...be safe!

This was a PSA from your friendly neighborhood Thunk :)

Forum List

Back