Empty seat on supreme court.

Of course the Dems cannot force a vote, but they can demand one and try to make the GOP look bad.

How would the dems be if it was the other side of the coin

Of course the Dems cannot force a vote, but they can demand one and try to make the GOP look bad.
Let's see how many 4-4 votes the public will tolerate before demanding Republicans fill the seat

I like 8 let's keep it that way. With 8 you need at least a 2 person majority. For example Justice Roberts decided by himself for the whole country that Obamacare was legal because he ruled it was a TAX. WTF? That would not have happened with 8 justices.

I like 8 let's keep it that way. With 8 you need at least a 2 person majority. For example Justice Roberts decided by himself for the whole country that Obamacare was legal because he ruled it was a TAX. WTF? That would not have happened with 8 justices.
You are not too good at math are you?

How would the dems be if it was the other side of the coin

To me when the Democrats were playing that game it was the type of thing that made look like asses. I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't think the same about those that emulate their methods.

The Court is too important to worry about how it looks to keep those frikken commies off of it.

Bill Maher said it best about Scalia: he was a self-righteous, homophobic elitist. He was also visiting an obscure, all-male dude ranch in west Texas when he died. Hmmmm.....
So he might have been the typical right wing hypocrite, too. No loss to society, but the press eulogized him as some sort of hero.

Bill Maher said it best about Scalia: he was a self-righteous, homophobic elitist. He was also visiting an obscure, all-male dude ranch in west Texas when he died. Hmmmm.....
So he might have been the typical right wing hypocrite, too. No loss to society, but the press eulogized him as some sort of hero.

Only the worst kind of leftwing douche nozzle worries about what Bill Maher thinks.

Forum List

Back