Emmys host says the only white people who thank Jesus at award shows are Republicans,'ex-crackheads'

He's kinda of got a point. In Hollywood, if you're white thanking Jesus you are most likely republican ( because liberals tend to be atheist or at the very least irreligous) or someone who who was a drug addict but but now is clean and a Jesus freak
I know plenty of democrats who thank jesus every day!

I said liberal, not democrat. There are a lot of democrats who are conservative.

I said liberal, not democrat. There are a lot of democrats who are conservative.
Ya gotta cut these ijits a bit of slack. They can't cope with diversity, and can't believe that any liberal is not a Democrat, and Hillary supporter.

He's kinda of got a point. In Hollywood, if you're white thanking Jesus you are most likely republican ( because liberals tend to be atheist or at the very least irreligous) or someone who who was a drug addict but but now is clean and a Jesus freak

Like all of them. Democrats are all neoconservative, especially the ones who think they’re liberal or progressive. Stuck back in the 1960’s. Including you.

Saying grotesque racist and sexist unfunny things are okay if you are a jewish, black, or brown, because you are not racist or sexist, you are a "comedian." If a white makes an insensitive, actually very funny joke, then that is racist and stuff.

How do so many Hollywood people get so confused? How do they not know they are speaking to a vast minority....the fringe really. Like this business of referring to God as "she". I'm sure that gives some a thriil.....but what? About 462 people? Somebody connect the dots for me.

Like all of them. Democrats are all neoconservative, especially the ones who think they’re liberal or progressive. Stuck back in the 1960’s. Including you.

I'm not a democrat.

Saying grotesque racist and sexist unfunny things are okay if you are a jewish, black, or brown, because you are not racist or sexist, you are a "comedian." If a white makes an insensitive, actually very funny joke, then that is racist and stuff.

Jewish and black conservatives don't get much of a pass either.

Still trying to figure out where he expressed the belief that one racist was superior to another. Can you point that out for us?

Tomorrow we will find out how low the ratings were.
You said the same thing about Nike stock but it has gone up and stayed up.
Except it’s down
Its at $84 which is higher than the $83 when I made that post yesterday you idiot. :laugh:

nike_001.png

Except it’s down
Its at $84 which is higher than when I made that post yesterday you idiot. :laugh:
It’s also close to its all time low idiot. It’s over a dollar lower than opening. A bit of advice, never use a stock to prove your point of success. It will always make you look like an ass.

Except it’s down
Its at $84 which is higher than when I made that post yesterday you idiot. :laugh:
It’s also close to its all time low idiot. It’s over a dollar lower than opening. A bit of advice, never use a stock to prove your point of success. It will always make you look like an ass.
No stupid. When I posted that it was at $83. That would be the all time low if there was nothing lower. What you are talking about is the low at close. Apples and oranges you idiot.
laugh.gif

So basically all your bitches crying hasnt had an effect on the stock price....at all.

Here is a snapshot when it was even lower $82

Nike.png

Except it’s down
No stupid. When I posted that it was at $83. That would be the all time low if there was nothing lower. What you are talking about is the low at close. Apples and oranges you idiot.
laugh.gif

So basically all your bitches crying hasnt had an effect on the stock price....at all.
Then why did you say it was up and staying up? But you are wrong yet again. 52 week low was $50.35. I haven’t bitched or cried. As I have stated in othe posts, I merely point out stupid inaccurate statements. I couldn’t care less what Nike does. I don’t invest in stocks of that nature, there is no real money to be had. I do however agree with other people that Kap. Is a low talent asshole.

Except it’s down
laugh.gif

Then why did you say it was up and staying up? But you are wrong yet again. 52 week low was $50.35. I haven’t bitched or cried. As I have stated in othe posts, I merely point out stupid inaccurate statements. I couldn’t care less what Nike does. I don’t invest in stocks of that nature, there is no real money to be had. I do however agree with other people that Kap. Is a low talent asshole.
Because it is up and staying up. You do realize that $84 is way higher than $50 right?

Except it’s down
laugh.gif

Because it is up and staying up. You do realize that $84 is way higher than $50 right?
Hey there idiot. First you claimed it was up and staying up, that was proven wrong then you said that yesterday was the all time low at 83, and again you were proven wrong. You post bullshit and lies.

laugh.gif

Hey there idiot. First you claimed it was up and staying up, that was proven wrong then you said that yesterday was the all time low at 83, and again you were proven wrong. You post bullshit and lies.
Hey idiot. Is $84 more than $50?

Forum List

Back