Email Shows State Dept Rejecting Request of Security Team at US Embassy in Libya

Obama sacrificed the Libyan Embassy.

Why?

For Allah?

You know, honestly in my more cynical moments, I have to wonder if they somehow thought that a crisis in the Middle East would help them in this election. :eusa_shifty:
I hate to say that, but the way they've handled this thing is inexplicable. Why leave those guys with their asses hanging out like that? Why ramp up unrest with continued attention to that movie trailer?

Obama is not that stupid. Biden, sure, but not Obama.

Sounds like something him and Holder might have cooked up

Obama sacrificed the Libyan Embassy.

Why?

For Allah?

You know, honestly in my more cynical moments, I have to wonder if they somehow thought that a crisis in the Middle East would help them in this election. :eusa_shifty:
I hate to say that, but the way they've handled this thing is inexplicable. Why leave those guys with their asses hanging out like that? Why ramp up unrest with continued attention to that movie trailer?

Nope.
Sheer incompetence and a disdain for America.

Nope.
Sheer incompetence and a disdain for America.

I expect you're right. Occam's razor and all that. It's just hard to believe a guy that stupid isn't bumping into walls when he walks, that's all. A child could've predicted terrorist threats on 9/11.

Does anyone smell another executive order with this as well...

He'll do what he can to keep this thing from being investigated properly, that's for sure. I don't know HOW he expects to make good on his promise to punish the perpetrators when he didn't bother to gather forensic evidence for three fucking weeks though. Another broken promise.

Forum List

Back