Elway bragged he was going to make Manning the greatest

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
Instead he relived the Redskins/Broncos SB. A lot of the talking heads were claiming Manning was the greatest to play the game too. Guess we can shit can that thought now. But that's what happens when a team is given a cakewalk to the playoffs, playing a whole season of doorknobs like Houston and the Raiders. They got false confidence. Welcome back to reality.

42 views and not one Manning sympathizer.
"Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Cry, and you cry alone." Seattle gets the last laugh.

42 views and not one Manning sympathizer.
"Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Cry, and you cry alone." Seattle gets the last laugh.

the manning worshippers are too bush crying to come and post on this thread now.:lmao:

thats why they avoided this thread of mine,they knew they could not counter it.:lmao:

Elway i guarantee,got together with Manning to share his crying with him.:lmao:

Last edited:
Instead he relived the Redskins/Broncos SB. A lot of the talking heads were claiming Manning was the greatest to play the game too. Guess we can shit can that thought now. But that's what happens when a team is given a cakewalk to the playoffs, playing a whole season of doorknobs like Houston and the Raiders. They got false confidence. Welcome back to reality.

thats what I kept telling donkey fans here in my city that they were doing the exact same thing that I did back then in that game against the donkeys and redskins.I so badly wanted the donkeys to win that game,that I was not objective back then and ignored people that tomd me that len dawson on HBO and others were saying back then that the redskins were too much of a physical team for them to handle them.they their finesses would not be able to handle how physical they were.I ignored it and found out the hard way they were right and i was wrong, just like everybody here had to with me.hee hee.

yep sure enough,elway taught him how to choke in the biggest game of his life and relive his nightmare blowout of the donkeys/redskin game.lol.

thats what I kept telling donkey fans here in my city that they were doing the exact same thing that I did back then in that game against the donkeys and redskins.I so badly wanted the donkeys to win that game,that I was not objective back then and ignored people that tomd me that len dawson on HBO and others were saying back then that the redskins were too much of a physical team for them to handle them.they their finesses would not be able to handle how physical they were.I ignored it and found out the hard way they were right and i was wrong, just like everybody here had to with me.hee hee.

When have you EVER been objective.

You're an idiot.

When have you EVER been objective.

You're an idiot.

Most people on this forum spell it "your".

I wonder if Manning is having nightmares about the Super Bowl ???

He said after that game that they didn't work on a silent count much. I bet that's ALL they worked on this week. Oh..and bringing in self confidense speakers to convince them that they are really bad asses and not the little princesses wearing tu tu's that got the snot spanked out of them in the most humiliating Super Bowl performance in NFL history.

Just sayin...

That's it Peyton... be one with the SUCK... BE the SUCK...!!!!

Mannings greatest accomplishment in the SB was to make an MVP out of a second string linebacker Malcom Smith. Great job Manning. I think he did it just to rob that upstart Wilson of what was rightfully his. I bet before the game he and Welker were betting on which one of them would get the MVP.. :lol:

I wonder if Manning is having nightmares about the Super Bowl ???

He said after that game that they didn't work on a silent count much. I bet that's ALL they worked on this week. Oh..and bringing in self confidense speakers to convince them that they are really bad asses and not the little princesses wearing tu tu's that got the snot spanked out of them in the most humiliating Super Bowl performance in NFL history.

Just sayin...

That's it Peyton... be one with the SUCK... BE the SUCK...!!!!

Mannings greatest accomplishment in the SB was to make an MVP out of a second string linebacker Malcom Smith. Great job Manning. I think he did it just to rob that upstart Wilson of what was rightfully his. I bet before the game he and Welker were betting on which one of them would get the MVP.. :lol:
:biggrin:

John Elway is the greatest quarterback to ever play in the NFL. It pains me to say that, because I am a lifelong Browns fan.

Manning is easily in the Top 10 of all time.

Brady is easily in the Top 10 of all time, and AHEAD of Manning overall.

Why aren't Manning and Brady in the Top 5? Because they are PYLONS and have depended on good offensive lines to save their asses from getting hammered every game.

John Elway is the greatest quarterback to ever play in the NFL. It pains me to say that, because I am a lifelong Browns fan.

Why aren't Manning and Brady in the Top 5? Because they are PYLONS and have depended on good offensive lines to save their asses from getting hammered every game.

as always,I see you are playing dodgeball.this thread isnt about john elways play at quarterback dipshit.

as always,I see you are playing dodgeball.this thread isnt about john elways play at quarterback dipshit.

Elway the greatest ever???

Nonsense. I doubt even Horsey Face John would say anything of the sort.

Forum List

Back