Elon Musk to file ‘thermonuclear lawsuit’ as advertisers desert X

Only in the mind of stupid Moon Bats. What the matter asshole you hate African Americans that do well?

By the way, Musk bought Twitter with a little of his "fuck you" money so he really doesn't give a shit.
He is giving a shit niw. He dropped billions into a hole. Stupid Africaans racist.

Look in the mirror, fascist. You ooze group-think communist fascism in your every post, such as your comment above: "If I held tesla stock I would be looking to sack musk. He is a liability."

In other words, Musk is the enemy, he needs taken out because he doesn't comport with YOUR agenda. You ignore the fact that it is HIS business to run as he sees fit: to stay in business, he must comport with YOUR will or be taken out--- deprived of advertiser revenue, protested, sued, driven out of business bled dry until he is no more. You've said it ever since he took over Twitter and cleaned house of all of the infiltrators, collaborators and government ops.

:1peleas: COMMIE.
Im not an advertiser. Its lack of advertisers that will drive him out of business.
And that is legit.
Maybe he could impose some standard of decency on these sick fucks. He will have to at some point.

Im not an advertiser. Its lack of advertisers that will drive him out of business. And that is legit.

No, moron:
  1. It is advertisers being driven away by lies promulgated by the Media Matters company that he is suing.
  2. It is woke advertisers who are removing their advertisements deliberately to starve him out of business.
Fascism, communism, totalitarianism. Your middle name.

No, moron:
  1. It is advertisers being driven away by lies promulgated by the Media Matters company that he is suing.
  2. It is woke advertisers who are removing their advertisements deliberately to starve him out of business.
Fascism, communism, totalitarianism. Your middle name.
Is that similar to the great battle of bud Light that you morons fought so bravely last summer?

I've taught logic, you conceited buggered oaf. I've forgotten more about tautologies and fallacies than you will ever know. But I recognize a scumbag POS communist when I see one.
Maybe they let you show the new kid how to shake the fries once. Not much else.

Musk can deflect all he wants by going after Media Matters, but he brought it all on himself because of this:

Musk on Wednesday agreed with a post on X that falsely claimed Jewish people were stoking hatred against white people, saying the user, who referenced the “great replacement” conspiracy theory, was speaking “the actual truth”.

That was the reason why IBM, Apple, and other companies are withdrawing their business not because of anything Media Matters wrote.

For a guy who is so smart, he can really be a dunce sometimes.
it's terrible when you have to execute yer friends.

No. There was no organized collectivist effort. It was largely millions of individuals so repulsed at the Mulvaney ad campaign that they were driven off to seek other brands to drink.
IBM have cancelled twitter on my behalf and other decent people . Its the same thing.
It may shock you that most of us find holocaust deniers disusting.
Its a decent people thing.

IBM have cancelled twitter on my behalf and other decent people .
I find nothing "decent" about you. You are a commie pig.

Its the same thing.
One is free market, the other is communism. I realize telling them apart is way beyond your station.

It may shock you that most of us find holocaust deniers disusting.
I would not know. Were you trying to spell 'disgusting?' The holocaust was real, I know, my father fought against the Nazis and I lost an uncle in that war. But I suppose if someone wants to believe it never happened, that man didn't walk on the moon, etc., they have the right to think what they want--- --- that is, in a free society--- another thing far outside your ken.

Its a decent people thing.
Well, then, you'll have no part in it.

Forum List

Back