Elon musk thinks he's selling Ferraris.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018

Tesla will sue you for $50,000 if you try to resell your Cybertruck in the first year

Customers set to receive the first Tesla Cybertrucks this November can't resell their vehicles during the first year, according to Tesla's terms and conditions.

Tesla added a section titled "For Cybertruck Only" to its Motor Vehicle Order Agreement, which laid out the new rules.

"You agree that you will not sell or otherwise attempt to sell the Vehicle within the first year following your Vehicle's delivery date," it says.

WTF is with people thinking they can dictate what you can do with a product after you have already purchased it?

I believe Musk is simply trying to avoid the situation we've seen with dealer markups. It is obvious that he wants these vehicles to get into the hands of consumers and not re-sellers.

1699840428222.png

Tesla will sue you for $50,000 if you try to resell your Cybertruck in the first year

WTF is with people thinking they can dictate what you can do with a product after you have already purchased it?
i assume it’s in the contract when you purchase it. They dont HAVE to sell you one. Nor do you HAVE to buy one if you dint like the conditions. I assume he’s trying to keep people from purchasing them in order to just turn a profit based on their limited availability. That’s his choice.

Why am I not surprised that liberals are attacking Musk?

---Elon Musk’s GOP ties deepen as he appears at a Trump-aligned donor event---

You are confused Moon Bat.

Actually most of the car companies do that on limited production vehicles to prevent flipping.

Ford did that on some of their limited production Mustangs and Chevy did it on their high performance Corvettes. other companies also.

I know you stupid Libtards hate Elon because he doesn't kiss your ass like most of the other billionaires and he ruined Tweet censoring Conservatives but that is a good business practice.

Come on guys don’t let facts get in the way of an idiot trying to make a Musk bad man thread.

i assume it’s in the contract when you purchase it. They dont HAVE to sell you one. Nor do you HAVE to buy one if you dint like the conditions. I assume he’s trying to keep people from purchasing them in order to just turn a profit based on their limited availability. That’s his choice.
That isn't my point.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Actually most of the car companies do that on limited production vehicles to prevent flipping.

Ford did that on some of their limited production Mustangs and Chevy did it on their high performance Corvettes. other companies also.

I know you stupid Libtards hate Elon because he doesn't kiss your ass like most of the other billionaires and he ruined Tweet censoring Conservatives but that is a good business practice.
Anyone who would buy one under those conditions is a moron.

I am forced to assume you have at least one.

That isn't my point.
What is your point? I am generally curious. It has been pointed out that restricting the sale of vehicles with limited availability is a practice many manufacturers have used, but when Musk does it it seems to get under your skin.

I got a job offer from TESLA not long ago......I turned it down for many reasons, but not least of which was Elon being the owner....

As well as from an engineering standpoint; the dimensional specs for that Cybertruck are so unnecessarily tight; the manufacturing costs would be insane....could be one of the reasons Elon is doing this whole "resell penalty" thing

Do you have one? Other than to whine and bitch?
USe your brain, Son. What is the relationship to the Ferrari in the OP?

Or the other comment about limited edition corvettes?

Think, don't just emote. I'm not the topic here, concentrate on the contents of the post.

You can do this, I believe in you!

USe your brain, Son. What is the relationship to the Ferrari in the OP?

Or the other comment about limited edition corvettes?

Think, don't just emote. I'm not the topic here, concentrate on the contents of the post.

You can do this, I believe in you!
So no. You just want to bitch because Elon.

Forum List

Back