Elon Doesn't Believe We're Being Visited by Aliens

The evidence that we have been visited several or many times is huge.

The fact that people are not aware of that evidence or make no efforts to find out is in itself very revealing , and perhaps of far greater interest than what they may or may not find .
Maybe 99% of people would not be able to cope with the answer and therefore deflect as much as possible , doing everything possible to preserve 100% cognitive rigidity, thinking that they are protecting themselves . Unconsciously mostly.

Therefore we must conclude Elon is "one of them" 😂

Right, only the rich fat cats, mostly democrats, are aliens that control all seats of government round the world.

Currently, they are finding ways for earthlings to voluntarily exterminate themselves through such things as abortion, inner city violence, and gender confusion.

Funding wars in the Ukraine also help.

I mean, why kill of earthlings when you can have themselves do all the work for you?

DeGrasse Tyson wonders why we have no good photos of aliens now that billions of people are carrying cameras (phones) in there pockets that are capable of taking sharp and crystal clear photos.

Instead we only have the blurry images that are no better than the ones we had in 1950!

When a physicist explains the answer in words so simple to understand that it causes rage and confusion in the minds of the believers!

DeGrasse Tyson wonders why we have no good photos of aliens now that billions of people are carrying cameras (phones) in there pockets that are capable of taking sharp and crystal clear photos.

Instead we only have the blurry images that are no better than the ones we had in 1950!

When a physicist explains the answer in words so simple to understand that it causes rage and confusion in the minds of the believers!
Maybe aliens are just blurry.

Like Bigfoot.

Right, only the rich fat cats, mostly democrats, are aliens that control all seats of government round the world.

Currently, they are finding ways for earthlings to voluntarily exterminate themselves through such things as abortion, inner city violence, and gender confusion.

Funding wars in the Ukraine also help.

I mean, why kill of earthlings when you can have themselves do all the work for you?
Nonsense .
If Aliens wanted to destroy us in big numbers they would hardly create incidents involving just a few or a handful of people .
As one obvious option, they would release a pathogen with a kill rate of around 50% which would so decimate everything that it would quickly lead to a 90% loss figure after the grid, internet and infrastructure disappeared , say .

Nonsense .
If Aliens wanted to destroy us in big numbers they would hardly create incidents involving just a few or a handful of people .
As one obvious option, they would release a pathogen with a kill rate of around 50% which would so decimate everything that it would quickly lead to a 90% loss figure after the grid, internet and infrastructure disappeared , say .
Are you suggesting the Chinese are all aliens, at least in Wahoo or whatever the hell it's called there?

Maybe aliens are just blurry.

Like Bigfoot.
Yes, that seems to be the point!

Just like the photo(s) of Bigfoot.

The question of interest to me is 'why did the US air force raise the issue with blurry images that have been put down to birds? Is this a US attempt to portray greater knowledge to America's superpower enemies?

That was not just a few pictures, it was an elaborate hoax that was created for good reason.

Yes, that seems to be the point!

Just like the photo(s) of Bigfoot.

The question of interest to me is 'why did the US air force raise the issue with blurry images that have been put down to birds? Is this a US attempt to portray greater knowledge to America's superpower enemies?

That was not just a few pictures, it was an elaborate hoax that was created for good reason.
If the military raised the issue, it was just from public insistence.

Aliens and monsters are just wishful thinking.

The only good photos are those recovered from crash sites and unsurprisingly they are above top secret and their apparent absence ensures that ridicule is successful and those taking my position ( for chat purposes only) are derided as so called Conspiracy Theorists ---a term of abuse created by the CIA initially as a way of dealing with Ufologists and related subjects .
As for de Grasse -- I am sure he is nicely rewarded to play his role of " Official Facts Judge" .Standard opposition tactic to suggest that all CTs are by definition Gullible and unbalanced .
It is the research into multiple crashes all over the planet plus data from archaeologists and a few top level whistle blowers that keeps the subject ever intriguing .

Most recently the Sumerian site of Gobekli Tepe around 8-10000 BC raises interesting points relating to possible Alien presence .

If the military raised the issue, it was just from public insistence.
No, the last hoax by the AF wouldn't have been known to the public if it wasn't purposely released.

Citizens don't doubt the credibility of the god of the air force. They're sacred!

Therefore we must conclude Elon is "one of them" 😂

OIP.u7MR7dfN-oTSYOJJo_gO_gHaFj

The only good photos are those recovered from crash sites and unsurprisingly they are above top secret and their apparent absence ensures that ridicule is successful and those taking my position ( for chat purposes only) are derided as so called Conspiracy Theorists ---a term of abuse created by the CIA initially as a way of dealing with Ufologists and related subjects .
As for de Grasse -- I am sure he is nicely rewarded to play his role of " Official Facts Judge" .Standard opposition tactic to suggest that all CTs are by definition Gullible and unbalanced .
It is the research into multiple crashes all over the planet plus data from archaeologists and a few top level whistle blowers that keeps the subject ever intriguing .

Most recently the Sumerian site of Gobekli Tepe around 8-10000 BC raises interesting points relating to possible Alien presence .
Still, the fact exists that no good photos have surfaced, while billions of people have the ability to get them now.

The frequency and quality of current photos are still as blurry as they were in 1950.

You can't counter spin that fact by trying to change the subject to 'crashed' UFO's.

The imagined conspiracy to keep it top secret has been destroyed!

Are you suggesting the Chinese are all aliens, at least in Wahoo or whatever the hell it's called there?
No .
Wuhan , I assume
Not sure what brought about your question but I have never mentioned China in any context .

Im sure it was more than one. Doubt he wanted to travel that far alone.
Your reference is the Nommo .
They did not travel via jet propulsion. . More likely via Electro Magnetic forces where there is is no Time tensor
But what is their relationship to Universe ?
Where did they go and why ? Where are they now ?
See next episode for answers and an interview with Commander Luiza .

Forum List

Back