Elmo Wishes Kids A Happy Pride Month

Yawn, everyone gets tired of this boring nonsense.
Do you really think that some kid is going to become gay because a puppet wished him a happy pride month?
Do you really think kids are that malleable?
At 3 & 4 years old?

Then why not let tobacco companies advertise?

You know the answer.

Because Tobacco is actually bad for you, which is why it can't advertise ANYWHERE anymore.

Despite your obsessions, being gay isn't bad for anyone.

Perhaps, but the argument isn’t if it’s good or bad for you, it is if 3 & 4 year olds are maliable.

Perhaps, but the argument isn’t if it’s good or bad for you, it is if 3 & 4 year olds are maliable.

No, the argument is whether it's bad for you.

I don't know of any four year olds who took up smoking.

The real problem with nicotine is that it's addictive. So you only have to get the teens to try it a few times.

I also think that the anti-smoking people are counter productive in their messaging. Seriously, I almost want to take up smoking watching some of their idiotic commercials.

No, the argument is whether it's bad for you.

I don't know of any four year olds who took up smoking.

The real problem with nicotine is that it's addictive. So you only have to get the teens to try it a few times.

I also think that the anti-smoking people are counter productive in their messaging. Seriously, I almost want to take up smoking watching some of their idiotic commercials.

No, the argument is if seeing something on television can influence an incredibly malleable person.

Especially when the influence comes from someone the parent told them was trustworthy.

To heck with what is going on with the street these days. My heart will always be with the late and legendary Northern Calloway who gave us the character of David.

Northern_Calloway.jpg

God bless you always!!!

Holly (a girl who will forever miss him)

Because Tobacco is actually bad for you, which is why it can't advertise ANYWHERE anymore.

You've never heard of AIDS, Monkeypox, and anal fissures, dumbass?

It absolutely is bad for some people.

No, the argument is if seeing something on television can influence an incredibly malleable person.

Especially when the influence comes from someone the parent told them was trustworthy.

Sexual orientation vs. a substance that has been chemically engineered to be addictive? Not even close.

You've never heard of AIDS, Monkeypox, and anal fissures, dumbass?

It absolutely is bad for some people.
You mean people who aren't careful?
Heck, though, if you want to be Health Nazis, let's keep all the fatasses with MAGA hats from buying greasy food. It's for their own good.

Yawn, everyone gets tired of this boring nonsense.
Do you really think that some kid is going to become gay because a puppet wished him a happy pride month?
Do you really think kids are that malleable?

Did you not just tell me that if a family member of theirs was gay they might see that and want to become gay themselves and that even though you didn't say this specifically but were probably thinking that they would want the reassurance that it's alright to be? Isn't that the definition of grooming?

The thought of two little boys getting it on with one another doesn't bother you?

Then how do you explain gay people born into religious families.
There are different paths to Soddom and Gomorrah

Unless you live on a commune strictly cut off from the rest of America everyone is bombarded with liberal filth every day

And it affects people in different ways

All Christians are vulnerable to sin

And some are more susceptible than others

The thought of two little boys getting it on with one another doesn't bother you?

No more than a little boy and a little girl doing it. They are probably too young for that stuff.

Did you not just tell me that if a family member of theirs was gay they might see that and want to become gay themselves and that even though you didn't say this specifically but were probably thinking that they would want the reassurance that it's alright to be? Isn't that the definition of grooming?
I'm pretty sure I didn't say anything close to that.

No, grooming is treating a child like an adult with the intent of having sex with them, and that is disgusting.

Telling kids that some people are gay or trans and that's okay isn't.

There are different paths to Soddom and Gomorrah

Unless you live on a commune strictly cut off from the rest of America everyone is bombarded with liberal filth every day

And it affects people in different ways

All Christians are vulnerable to sin

And some are more susceptible than others

Frankly, you haven't given me any good reason why being gay is a "sin" other than you think it's icky. Sure, the bible says it is, but the bible also says eating shrimp is a sin.

Frankly, you haven't given me any good reason why being gay is a "sin" other than you think it's icky. Sure, the bible says it is, but the bible also says eating shrimp is a sin.
Being icky along with against nature is reason enough to discourage it

Forum List

Back