Ellen Page drives daggar in to Swim Expert's heart

I'm sorry, SwimExpert. One of my best friends in college had her engagement broken by her fiance who gave her a similar speech. He felt 10 feet tall. She was destroyed. There was nothing I could do to comfort her, although I pointed out that there were many fish in the sea, etc. Her suffering was so great she took a year off college before going back, determined to get over it.

And the price of tea in China is $3 a cup. Not sure that either are related to each other.
Insidiously speaking, oh, yes they are.

Last edited:
Well now, I suppose that there are a great many very good looking women out there that prefer other women. So what. There are far more that appreciate a good man, and were some of these 'Conservatives' to actually treat them are real and intelligent humans, they might not have to whack it off in lieu of female company.

Keep hoping some brave young men and women will get on a stage somewhere or in front of cameras and in halting speech announce to the world that they're...Hetereosexual! Thank you all! I'm so tired of living a lie!

That's how ridiculous this kind of thing is. If you don't wanna be judged for who you love, quit making it a thing.

Keep hoping some brave young men and women will get on a stage somewhere or in front of cameras and in halting speech announce to the world that they're...Hetereosexual! Thank you all! I'm so tired of living a lie!

Well, there was the day when I did sit my parents down one day a long time ago, and come out of the closet to them regarding my heterosexuality. On the other hand, last year I came out to my friends via Facebook regarding my supposed homosexuality, which really screwed a lot of people up on the head. Because it made perfect and absolutely no sense all at the same time. Quite the uproar ensued until someone realized it was the first day of April.

If someone asks, go ahead and tell them. If no one's asking, don't make it a public news event. All that does is bring out the haters in droves giving them one more target to attack. Who you make love with is no one's business, and pretending it's news-worthy is nonsense.

marcelo-glance.jpg

You make it sound like gay people are the ones who made this topic a big public spectacle in the first place. You also make it sound like Ellen Page called a press conference to make an announcement.

She was participating in an even being put on by an activist organization which promotes a cause she supports. She was asked to make a speech. She chose to admit a personal detail about her life which was relevant to the purpose of the event. The fact that you find anything wrong or inappropriate about this at all is ridiculous.

Her rambling speech is too long to listen to so I'm guessing she is gay or bi.....typical dumbfuck kid that will regret fucking up her life for 5-20 years then wake up in her 50s alone.

Even ignoring the fact that she's smarter and better looking than you are, she's got twice as many opportunities... ;-)

BTW, did anyone correct Swimexpert's spelling of "dagger"?

If someone asks, go ahead and tell them. If no one's asking, don't make it a public news event. All that does is bring out the haters in droves giving them one more target to attack. Who you make love with is no one's business, and pretending it's news-worthy is nonsense.

If someone asks smack em and tell them it's none of their god damn business.

What people do in their private lives is no one's business according to the left, and rightly so. Until of course that activity can be used against a political enemy.
The left constantly bitch about republicans being in others bedrooms but the morons keep inviting us in.

Forum List

Back