Elizabeth Warrens ancestory is not important.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
It's fun to poke lefties on this board over it but I don't think it is something most Americans give two shits about.
I'd be willing to bet most of us on this board have heard stories from our elders about who we are related to. We were told by my great grandparents that we are related to Washington. Neat story but does it really matter? To me, no it does not.
Your past does not define who you are, your actions do.

If she tries to use her heritage in the campaign then it's open season but I say stay focused on issues important to Americans until then.

It's fun to poke lefties on this board over it but I don't think it is something most Americans give two shits about.
I'd be willing to bet most of us on this board have heard stories from our elders about who we are related to. We were told by my great grandparents that we are related to Washington. Neat story but does it really matter? To me, no it does not.

If she tries to use her heritage in the campaign then it's open season but I say stay focused on issues important to Americans until then.
/----/ Correct. It doesn't matter, but the issue is Pocahontas used her so called heritage as a leg up to get where she wanted to be and Trump is calling her out on it.

Last edited:
She's a big fat liar like so many liberals, then stands on her throne pointing fingers at others. Hypocrisy like that should be called out.

• Banned
She's a big fat liar like so many liberals, then stands on her throne pointing fingers at others. Hypocrisy like that should be called out.
Since we don't know her heritage and only have opinions it seems a bit far fetched to call her a liar.

Why not take her to task on the issues where there are two stark differences rather than on an issue no one cares about?

I disagree and if she does not have Native American in her bloodline then it is a insult to the Tribes across this nation and she used the so-call Native blood to benefit herself while it took away from someone that could have used the money that was wasted on her.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I disagree and if she does not have Native American in her bloodline then it is a insult to the Tribes across this nation and she used the so-call Native blood to benefit herself while it took away from someone that could have used the money that was wasted on her.

My point.

In 2016, Dems ran a legitimate criminal who was a threat to National Security to replace the POTUS who was born in Kenya and the nation's only lawyer who never heard of judicial review. So Warren's imaginary Indian Ancestry should be a big plus

To define a lie you must first have the ability to prove it is false.

Is this really the issue we want to hang our hat on? An issue that we are unable to prove without scientific evidence?

It's fun to poke lefties on this board over it but I don't think it is something most Americans give two shits about

Correct. And it's only fun because of their severe hypocrisy and double standards. If it was a Republican who did that, they would be melting down

I'd be willing to bet most of us on this board have heard stories from our elders about who we are related to. We were told by my great grandparents that we are related to Washington. Neat story but does it really matter? To me, no it does not

Nope, it doesn't. That doesn't have anything to do with Pocahontas though. She used it for a career advantage and continued to tell the story when it was starting to be related to her that the story was dubious.

Also, I have two specific similar stories. You know what a huge difference between Pocahontas and me is? My cousins heard the same stories. Frankly that's really difficult to swallow that her cousins did not hear those stories. It really raises that the most likely possibility is that she wasn't told that, she lied.

Your past does not define who you are, your actions do

Right, but again, I didn't use those stories for personal advantage. I didn't continue to tell them after I was being related information that cast the stories in doubt. And my cousins heard the same stories

Request denied

To define a lie you must first have the ability to prove it is false.

Is this really the issue we want to hang our hat on? An issue that we are unable to prove without scientific evidence?

We know she used the stories for personal gain. We know she continued to do that after the stories were becoming doubtful. We know her cousins did not hear those stories. It's her claim and her job to prove it's true. And with modern DNA testing, that would be trivial

Not many really cares, but it's fun to laugh at her and the snowflakes that do. :)

Seems the tribes disagree with you. Your second point is a lie, so, you are wrong on one point and a liar on the other.

Not many really cares, but it's fun to laugh at her and the snowflakes that do. :)

And this would be constant front page news in fake media if any of the 17 Republicans did it. We have every right to apply her own standard to her

And tribes have directly called her out to prove her claim.

Fake news would be setting themselves on fire in Lafayette Park if a Republican did that and Pocahontas would be bringing it up daily

Forum List

Back