Elizabeth Warren? Seriously?

Is this the face of a U.S. president or an irate old shrew who found her morning newspaper in the bushes? :eek-52:
ELIZABETH-WARREN.jpg

Didn't she claim, like Ward Churchill, that she's an injun? :alcoholic:
Warren+Counsils+Tribes+Chief.png

Has she always been a lunatic....I guess so...here she is at a "sock hop" back in the 50's...
ohmy_zps88e14394.png

bad-dancer-300x225.jpg

And finally...how crazy is she? Compared to who? :uhoh3:
1c6eae83ed3efbbf40ef0cc41bca0070dd7045fa.jpg

ROFLMNAO! I know... Right?

How ironic is the topic title? "Seriously?" Her opponents can't launch a serious argument against her.

:laugh2:

Apparently it is a given the Dem nominee will be a woman.

I honestly can't see Dems getting excited over Hillary, but, I could see Warren catching on.

There are serious arguments to make against both, and for each.

You losers can't beat 'em. So what's that say about you?

Plug 4 November into your way-back machine...guh
November 4...2008. Way back enough for ya? Obama beat the Republican.

And...

November 6, 2012. Obama and Warren beat their Republican opponents.

Yeah... that's plenty far enough. Since then, once the nation got to know the consequences of putting Democrats in office, the Democrats have realized a net loss of over 1000 seats of across the board government.

Since obama came to office, the Democrats no longer have a single majority in any state, at any level through the South.

How ironic is the topic title? "Seriously?" Her opponents can't launch a serious argument against her.

I honestly can't see Dems getting excited over Hillary, but, I could see Warren catching on.

Warren is too far left to be accepted by America as a whole. She will serve as a foil, though, to make Hillary run more to the left during the primaries.

Hillary is still number one. Warren is Plan B in case Hillary falls on her face or goes dead broke again.

As usual, the rubes have no substantive material with which to attack their opponent. Due to their intellectual bandwidth being limited to that of a bumper sticker, they can only regurgitate pictures and funny names for their target.

That tactic worked so well to defeat Barack HUSSEIN Soeteoreoreo Obamao, the Kenyan Muslim soshulist.

Oh, wait...

Well, you gotta admit, he will never get elected president again. In fact, his political career is probably over.

Elizabeth Warren for President.

:banana:

Warren is too far left to be accepted by America as a whole. She will serve as a foil, though, to make Hillary run more to the left during the primaries.

Hillary is still number one. Warren is Plan B in case Hillary falls on her face or goes dead broke again.

Warren is 100% for the middle class.

Hillary in 2016 ... Warren in 2020.

As usual, the rubes have no substantive material with which to attack their opponent. Due to their intellectual bandwidth being limited to that of a bumper sticker, they can only regurgitate pictures and funny names for their target.

That tactic worked so well to defeat Barack HUSSEIN Soeteoreoreo Obamao, the Kenyan Muslim soshulist.

Oh, wait...

Well, you gotta admit, he will never get elected president again. In fact, his political career is probably over.

Elizabeth Warren for President.

:banana:
Warren is dynamic and has a popular message

I doubt Republicans can beat her with their Indian chants

Liz Warren will make a great candidate and if the best Republicans can do is post squaw pictures she should win easily

Isn't that the truth? I swear to god if I closed my eyes I'd think they were talking about Sarah Palin's cred, not Warren's:

".........senior United States Senator from Massachusetts and a member of the Democratic Party. She was previously a Harvard Law School professor specializing in bankruptcy law.

Warren is an active consumer protection advocate whose work led to the conception and establishment of the U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. She has written a number of academic and popular works, and is a frequent subject of media interviews regarding the American economy and personal finance.

In the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, Warren served as chair of the Congressional Oversight Panel created to oversee the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP).
She later served as Assistant to the President and Special Advisor to the Secretary of the Treasury for the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau under President Barack Obama. In the late 2000s, she was recognized by publications such as theNational Law Journal and the Time 100 as an increasingly influential public policy figure.""""

Hillary is still number one.

"WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES THE TRUTH MAKE" The Last thing Bubba's wife said as a viable candidate for President of the US.

Warren is Plan B in case Hillary falls on her face or goes dead broke again.

Warren is a certifiable NUT and an inveterate liar. Oh... I apologize, that was racially insensitive. Allow me to rephrase: "Squaw got heap big trouble in brain. No good for big chief."

Oh, wait...

Spot on. BullPutzUSMC fails again.

Warren is going to push Hillary off the left side of the cliff.

She already has her blathering about "leaving the White House broke" and how "corporations don't create jobs".

Hillary is no Bill, she is not all that damned smart, and can't take heat, especially friendly fire from the Left.

Seems we can

Let's see....Kennedy? assassinated. Johnson? run out of office by RFK. RFK? assassinated. Clinton? impeached. Soetoro? about to be impeached....yep, seems you sure can. :deal:

Who is Soetoro?

Cracks me up that the worst they can come up with that an underage child, who had no say in it, took the name of his step father. The same child, who had no say in it, ate the food that was put in front of him.

Or that, OMFG, he DARED to use a nickname - Barry.

:rolleyes-41:

Cracks me up that the worst they can come up with that an underage child, who had no say in it, took the name of his step father. The same child, who had no say in it, ate the food that was put in front of him.

Or that, OMFG, he DARED to use a nickname - Barry.

:rolleyes-41:

The village idiot appears.

Forum List

Back