Elizabeth Warren Just Shredded Trump And Brought The GOP Nominee To His Knees

Sure I have, but why re-invent the wheel?

You libtards are a meme rich subject area.

Yes, yes, why be original? I mean you've already been caught using a photo shopped image that has been passed around the internet as being legit in right wing circles. Why bother demonstrating your human at this point?
It's funny and speaks to a Truth, so why not use it?

And how about you libtards? You havent had an original economic thought since Karl Marx died.

Pot - Kettle - Black much?

What is an original economic thought that happened since Karl Marx died?
Thanks for demonstrating my point, but to answer your question, Distributism and the Austrian School of Economics are two and there are more.

What point? I'm curious to see if you can even overcome your own post. You made an accusation about liberals but you can't even distinguish an 'original economic thought that happened since Karl Marx died'.

So, tell me, what are your original economic thoughts?
Did I claim to have original economic thoughts? I do, but I havent brought them up here.

I really doubt that you could grasp them.

On The Bern's chances of winning the Nomination, and having her as V.P.

elizabeth-warren-people-feel-like-the-system-is-rigged-against-them-and-theyre-right.jpg

Yeee, more lies by vig.

Wow, that one just zinged right over your head again, lol.

It did? got the point he was trying to make, it;'s just untrue.

Well what the fuck is this?

1. Bernie Sanders floats Elizabeth Warren as possible...
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/26/politics/sanders-warren-runnin...
    Apr 26, 2016 ... (CNN) Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders alluded to possible vice presidential picks Tuesday, even floating liberal darling ...

Yes, yes, why be original? I mean you've already been caught using a photo shopped image that has been passed around the internet as being legit in right wing circles. Why bother demonstrating your human at this point?

And how about you libtards? You havent had an original economic thought since Karl Marx died.

Thanks for demonstrating my point, but to answer your question, Distributism and the Austrian School of Economics are two and there are more.

What point? I'm curious to see if you can even overcome your own post. You made an accusation about liberals but you can't even distinguish an 'original economic thought that happened since Karl Marx died'.

Did I claim to have original economic thoughts? I do, but I havent brought them up here.

You don't have original thoughts at all which is why you used warmed over internet memes to communicate.

You failed your own post.

elizabeth-warren-people-feel-like-the-system-is-rigged-against-them-and-theyre-right.jpg

Yeee, more lies by vig.

Apr 26, 2016 ... (CNN) Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders alluded to possible vice presidential picks Tuesday, even floating liberal darling ...
A desperate plea for the entire leftwing corner of the Democratic PArty.

You don't have original thoughts at all which is why you used warmed over internet memes to communicate.

Yeah, I noticed how you failed to even axe me about it, lol, which is OK I dont have time to repeat myself a hundred times tonight.

Yeee, more lies by vig.

A desperate plea for the entire leftwing corner of the Democratic PArty.

The quote in the meme has nothing to do with the topic.

Yeah, I noticed how you failed to even axe me about it, lol, which is OK I dont have time to repeat myself a hundred times tonight.

Repeat yourself? Half your posts (and all of vigilante's) are somebody else's work. I can appreciate a good meme but to many using them becomes a handicap.

So, back tot he photoshopped "I'm with stupid" one that you posted. What was the punchline?

Lil' Happy Box sure shut up fast when I hit him between the eyes with Sanders floating Warren as his V.P. pick.... Lil' fucker really is a DemoRAT Troll.... wonder how much they pay him for FAILURE?

No, the quote from your meme had nothing to do with Warren as Sanders VP. It's completely out of context, idiot.

Repeat yourself? Half your posts (and all of vigilante's) are somebody else's work. I can appreciate a good meme but to many using them becomes a handicap.

So, back tot he photoshopped "I'm with stupid" one that you posted. What was the punchline?

Did you also say that to Tyrone Pussypussy as he uses only other peoples posters and thoughts? Or because he's one of you FAGERALS, you'll just let the HYPOCRISY slip by!

Lil' Happy Box sure shut up fast when I hit him between the eyes with Sanders floating Warren as his V.P. pick.... Lil' fucker really is a DemoRAT Troll.... wonder how much they pay him for FAILURE?

No, the quote from your meme had nothing to do with Warren as Sanders VP. It's completely out of context, idiot.

I see you caught OCDGirl Pogo's affliction....always concentrate on some small bullshit, but completely forget what the post says! ROTFLMFAO....You are always entertaining in a TROLL sort of way....notice the pun?

Did you also say that to Tyrone Pussypussy as he uses only other peoples posters and thoughts? Or because he's one of you FAGERALS, you'll just let the HYPOCRISY slip by!

Have no idea who you are talking about. But, I have seen liberals depend too heavily on memes. I just haven't seen them used quite as dishonestly as you. I mean, if you're going to lie, then lie but at least have the balls to type it up yourself.

I see you caught OCDGirl Pogo's affliction....always concentrate on some small bullshit, but completely forget what the post says! ROTFLMFAO....You are always entertaining in a TROLL sort of way....notice the pun?

It's not small bullshit. Your post was a complete and total lie. Don't try to pass the blame to someone else, pussy.

Be a man and own your lies.

No, didnt repeat myself. That would seem to be the case though for the low brow crowd like yourself for whom everything sounds like 'bwahbwahbwahbwah'.

Have no idea who you are talking about. But, I have seen liberals depend too heavily on memes. I just haven't seen them used quite as dishonestly as you. I mean, if you're going to lie, then lie but at least have the balls to type it up yourself.

Of course you do, lying lil Subversive TROLL! Now did Warren SAY THOSE WORDS, and did the Berning Madman float Warren as his VP pick?....Seems they are both truthful, all I did was combine 2 truths...so that's a lie in your book, or is it just to nuanced and ahead of your LOW 2 digit mind to get the political satire combines with the truth. You scumbag liberals are the DUMBEST mother fuckers on this planet, the only reason you are here is because you are corrupt, and so is the MSM which protects you!

No, didnt repeat myself. That would seem to be the case though for the low brow crowd like yourself for whom everything sounds like 'bwahbwahbwahbwah'.

Reading comprehension problems too. I didn't say you repeat yourself. Fuck all, you guys are just dumb.

Not only is your endless stream of Googly Image diarrhea a desperate flailing attempt to derail the thread so you don't have to deal with the actual topic --- the first one I saw, the only one I bothered with .... actually tried to make the assertion that "Miuslim" is the opposite of "white". So not only are you a pussy who can't handle the topic --- you're a stupid pussy too.

Forum List

Back