Elizabeth Warren Just Shredded Trump And Brought The GOP Nominee To His Knees

Lol, what did your tarot cards tell you that?

Your post has no punchline unless it's about moronic untruths told in Right wing memes. You bought it, you know you did.
Projection is not an attractive thing in a girl, you know, right?

Projection? I'm not the one pretending to tell a joke, I'm only shining the light on one.

Still catching those jokes that go right over your head, eh?

I like my jokes on the funny side.

You mean the ones you can grasp? OK

Nah, you believed it.

Your post has no punchline unless it's about moronic untruths told in Right wing memes. You bought it, you know you did.

HappyJoy in the movies
FastReflexes_zpszvfoadox.png

Ah, you can't even come up with an original meme. Sucks when you depend on google to find them for you.

Sure I have, but why re-invent the wheel?

You libtards are a meme rich subject area.

Nah, you believed it.

HappyJoy in the movies

Ah, you can't even come up with an original meme. Sucks when you depend on google to find them for you.

Yes, yes, why be original? I mean you've already been caught using a photo shopped image that has been passed around the internet as being legit in right wing circles. Why bother demonstrating your human at this point?

HappyJoy in the movies

Yes, yes, why be original? I mean you've already been caught using a photo shopped image that has been passed around the internet as being legit in right wing circles. Why bother demonstrating your human at this point?
It's funny and speaks to a Truth, so why not use it?

And how about you libtards? You havent had an original economic thought since Karl Marx died.

Pot - Kettle - Black much?

HappyJoy in the movies

And how about you libtards? You havent had an original economic thought since Karl Marx died.

What is an original economic thought that happened since Karl Marx died?

And, quite the zag btw.

HappyJoy in the movies

Thanks for demonstrating my point, but to answer your question, Distributism and the Austrian School of Economics are two and there are more.

Thanks for demonstrating my point, but to answer your question, Distributism and the Austrian School of Economics are two and there are more.

What point? I'm curious to see if you can even overcome your own post. You made an accusation about liberals but you can't even distinguish an 'original economic thought that happened since Karl Marx died'.

So, tell me, what are your original economic thoughts?

Forum List

Back