Elizabeth Warren gets rich on the hardship of others

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Yep that's right Pocahontas buys foreclosed homes on the cheep from banker friends of hers and flips them making a huge profit. Then she gives a kick back to the banker. Other home flippers are pissed at her sweetheart deals she gets from banks. Once again she finds an angle that enriches and benefits her over others. Typical democrat.
She may as well write her political future off...

These Democrats are bad about "don't do what I do, do what I say".

Typical hypocritical Moon Bat. The Democrat Party is full of them.

I'd like to see President Trump dig into just how these politicians go to DC as middle class working people and in just a couple of years they are richer than shit. Not just Pocahontas but Reid Pelosi, Feinstien and even McCain and others. How do they do it. Insider trading or sweetheart deals from banks that we can't get. We need to end the career politician scam in America. I'm going to start sending my concerns to President Trump, I suggest if you care about this you do the same. Term limits is a good start.

Yep that's right Pocahontas buys foreclosed homes on the cheep from banker friends of hers and flips them making a huge profit. Then she gives a kick back to the banker. Other home flippers are pissed at her sweetheart deals she gets from banks. Once again she finds an angle that enriches and benefits her over others. Typical democrat.

No, She doesn't.

Reference? Evidence?

No, She doesn't.

She's been doing this for awhile , no judgments, just stop buying her "for the people" bullshit.

Reference? Evidence?
Records: Elizabeth Warren Profited By Buying, Selling Homes | The Huffington Post

I'm glad this is out there, the left is already priming her to run against Trump in 2020, this should take care of that.

I'd like to see President Trump dig into just how these politicians go to DC as middle class working people and in just a couple of years they are richer than shit. Not just Pocahontas but Reid Pelosi, Feinstien and even McCain and others. How do they do it. Insider trading or sweetheart deals from banks that we can't get. We need to end the career politician scam in America. I'm going to start sending my concerns to President Trump, I suggest if you care about this you do the same. Term limits is a good start.

Just look at Crooked Hillary. She claimed she was "debt broke and heavily in debt" in 2000 and then she used her government position to get filthy rich through government influence selling.

Democrats are the scum of America. Dishonest, hypocritical and corrupt.

...and she's a loopy kunt

One of the dirty little secrets about the housing market "collapse" was that the Banks double dipped. They got bailed out but they also got to keep the houses. It was quite the scam.

Typical liberal politician .... but she's a piker compared to Hillary.

Forum List

Back