Flashback: Bill Maher Called Elizabeth Warren 'Pocahontas' On His Show-She Didn't Object

So why was it okay for Bill Maher to not get called out if the name of a famous squaw is considered racist by her and the media but Trump gets savaged? Why wasn't Warren offended, especially after Maher called her that on national TV as his guest? You see, this knee jerk hypocrisy from the left is what will get Trump re-elected.

Before Donald Trump Used 'Racist Slur' Word 'Pocahontas,' Bill Maher Did Without Elizabeth Warren Objecting - Breitbart

“They don’t like you, Pocahontas,” the comic said to Warren’s face on Real Time with Bill Maher earlier this year. The liberal audience laughed hysterically.

Warren neither lectured the laughers nor scolded the joker. She did not respond with a fundraising letter or denounce Maher’s “racist” speech on national television.
BIll’s a comedian and a big fan of this excellent senator. She knew I️t wasn’t meant to be derogatory, lampooning racist slime like Trump who means I️t to be a slur.

Notice the virus my iPhone caught on this piece of shit forum whenever I️ write the letter I️

So why was it okay for Bill Maher to not get called out if the name of a famous squaw is considered racist by her and the media but Trump gets savaged? Why wasn't Warren offended, especially after Maher called her that on national TV as his guest? You see, this knee jerk hypocrisy from the left is what will get Trump re-elected.

Before Donald Trump Used 'Racist Slur' Word 'Pocahontas,' Bill Maher Did Without Elizabeth Warren Objecting - Breitbart

“They don’t like you, Pocahontas,” the comic said to Warren’s face on Real Time with Bill Maher earlier this year. The liberal audience laughed hysterically.

Warren neither lectured the laughers nor scolded the joker. She did not respond with a fundraising letter or denounce Maher’s “racist” speech on national television.
BIll’s a comedian and a big fan of this excellent senator. She knew I️t wasn’t meant to be derogatory, lampooning racist slime like Trump who means I️t to be a slur.
So it's like an N-word calling another N-word an N-word? Got it.

Comments?
He was pointing out how much racists like you hate her by the name you racists call her.
Don't hate her, but why would she claim to be part Indian, when she isn't? Anyway Pocahontas was an Indian, nothing racist about it.

Because her grandmother had always told her that there were Indians in the family

Why don't you believe her Grandmother?
Is that the excuse Warren gave? Throwing her grandmother under the bus, I see.

Her brother has confirmed that was what was told in the family

Where did you get your information of where your family came from?
Why should we believe her brother?

Comments?
Do you struggle with context? He called her that as a joke in reference to Trump’s nickname that was intended as an insult. Why would she throw a fit over that?

You people are saying its racist. By your logic Maher can use whatever racist language he likes because its a joke.
Lol I don’t even think it’s racist. It’s just a moronic insult coming from a child trapped in a 71 year old man’s body.

Translations, you really hate it when president Trump mocks a liberal got it. :rolleyes:
Translation: you think it’s funny because you are as much a childish idiot as Trump.

Warren is a liar, she completely fabricated a story about being native American to land jobs FACT! Here's another, you are butthurt over Trump mocking her for it.

Warren should be thrilled to the point of wet in the panties.
a205c7d30def4204d6fb334b7647ffd0--halloween-costume-ideas-halloween-makeup.jpg

He was pointing out how much racists like you hate her by the name you racists call her.
Don't hate her, but why would she claim to be part Indian, when she isn't? Anyway Pocahontas was an Indian, nothing racist about it.

Because her grandmother had always told her that there were Indians in the family

Why don't you believe her Grandmother?
Is that the excuse Warren gave? Throwing her grandmother under the bus, I see.

Her brother has confirmed that was what was told in the family

Where did you get your information of where your family came from?
Why should we believe her brother?

Why should we believe you?

Especially after your misleading OP

Do you struggle with context? He called her that as a joke in reference to Trump’s nickname that was intended as an insult. Why would she throw a fit over that?

You people are saying its racist. By your logic Maher can use whatever racist language he likes because its a joke.
Lol I don’t even think it’s racist. It’s just a moronic insult coming from a child trapped in a 71 year old man’s body.

Translations, you really hate it when president Trump mocks a liberal got it. :rolleyes:
Translation: you think it’s funny because you are as much a childish idiot as Trump.

Warren is a liar, she completely fabricated a story about being native American to land jobs FACT! Here's another, you are butthurt over Trump mocking her for it.

Yet there is no evidence that she did

There is also no evidence that she isn't Native American

LOLOL

Great... now the rightards are holding the president of the Unites States of America to the same standards as a comedian.

I suppose that may be appropriate given trump is the president.

I'm guessing from your OP that trumpanzees don't know the difference between a comedian who presents themselves as such and a so-called president of the United States who isn't a comedian but is certainly a clown.

Lol I don’t give a shit what Trump says about Warren. He can call her whatever he wants. He’s just easy to mock when he says dumb shit like this.

Lol I don’t give a shit what Trump says about Warren. He can call her whatever he wants. He’s just easy to mock when he says dumb shit like this.

Riiiiiight :eusa_hand:

That ditsy squaw needs to go smoke a peace pipe.

No liberal gives a shit what you think of Warren. That’s what you aren’t grasping.

No liberal gives a shit what you think of Warren. That’s what you aren’t grasping.
You hate Native Americans!

There is a reason Breitphart is not a news source but a propaganda mouthpiece for the Alt-Right-Wing Nut Jobs. A perfect example brought to you by Stevie McRacist here.

Thanks Stevie, keep up the good work.

You hate Native Americans!
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back