Elizabeth Warren: 'End Electoral College'

Yes let's have Mexifornia elect Democratic Presidents for the next 50 years. That is the Liberal wet dream of abolishing the E.C.
Why are you against the rule of the majority ?
We used that method in the Senate, Congress supreme court the X factor you name it.
And btw California is the biggest economy and best state of the union, Alabama, Mississippi, north Dakota, etc....are is less states.

Perhaps because we're not interested in being "ruled" at all, by anyone. We actually think EVERYONE in the country should have a voice in government and have the unique concerns of their community considered, not just those who happen to live in giant, dirty clots in two or three areas.

Eliminate the Electoral College and disenfranchise 5/8th of the nation's voters.

Sounds like the Democrats have finally come up with a way to win back the White House.
Why should a vote in Montana be worth more than a vote in Pennsylvania?

^ The effect of social promotions.

Had you been left back you would have finally learned about the genius of the American Republic.

PA has more EV than MT.

Progressives want a 1 Party rule country. They should have that, far, far, far away from here

The founders were wise men for their time - but in hindsight they did some dumb shit. The Electoral College is dumb shit.

"The Founders were wise men . . . but they were stupid for doing things that I disagree with, because I'm SURE that I'm smarter than they were!"

The Founders were wise men for discounting the input of their village idiots (the 18th century equivalent of you). I think we should all follow their example.

LOL Your opinion is duly noted I wasn't born on 3rd base and if running for any office would be proud to show my grades Trump is a yellow lying cowardly cur and he's all yours Says tons about you

Thank you. I freely stand with a duly elected leader of my country and all you can do is piss your panties and shiver from hatred, you are a slave to Trump. LOL

Eliminate the Electoral College and disenfranchise 5/8th of the nation's voters.

Sounds like the Democrats have finally come up with a way to win back the White House.
Why should a vote in Montana be worth more than a vote in Pennsylvania?

Why should Pennsylvania be more important than Montana? Learn to understand that the federal government is interested in many things besides individual votes. I'm sure to simplistic, childish minds, pure democracy sounds wonderful and "fair" - the ultimate in meaningless childish concepts - but the reality of the adult world is that "fair" ideas often work out to the least "fair" of consequences.

Trump lost the popular vote - that means he is POTUS in name only to me. And his whore of a wife is not First Lady.

As lousy a candidate as I think she was - Hillary Clinton is the President of the United States as far as I am concerned. She just never got sworn in.

I don't follow laws I don't agree with (unless is is not worth the hassle to not) and I don't agree with the Electoral College laws.

If Trump told me to call him 'Mr. President'...I'd laugh in his face and tell him to 'shove it you fat, stupid, racist, xenophobic asshole with a whore for a wife'.

Last edited:
If so and I strongly disagree ,what does that make the moron in our WH now?

Smarter than you?
LOL Your opinion is duly noted I wasn't born on 3rd base and if running for any office would be proud to show my grades Trump is a yellow lying cowardly cur and he's all yours Says tons about you

Cool, a baseball analogy, no matter how many times you get hit in the head with a baseball, you can't get to third base.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren said Monday that she fully supports abolishing the Electoral College and moving toward a national vote, the first time the 2020 presidential candidate has publicly taken the stance.

“My view is that every vote matters,” the Massachusetts Democrat said to roaring applause at her CNN presidential town hall at Jackson State University in Mississippi. “And the way we can make that happen is that we can have national voting, and that means get rid of the Electoral College.”

More: Elizabeth Warren Calls For Getting Rid Of The Electoral College

Amen! I couldn't agree more! Elections should be about people - not acreage! BTW, the rest of the link is worth reading.
I vote the each state has to produce their own food for their state.

And the purpose of being a nation would be what, if we're not going to have interstate commerce?

Trump lost the popular vote - that means he is POTUS in name only to me. And his whore of a wife is not First Lady.

As lousy a candidate as I think she was - Hillary Clinton is the President of the United States as far as I am concerned. She just never got sworn in.

I don't follow laws I don't agree with (unless is is not worth the hassle to not) and I don't agree with the Electoral College laws.

If Trump told me to call him 'Mr. President'...I'd laugh in his face and tell him to 'shove it, you fat, stupid, racist, xenophobic asshole with a whore for a wife'.

Hillary won the Illegal Vote

Why should a states electors go against the majority of a state?
Because people should be the electors, not sage brush and cattle. Our most populous state has 70 X more people than our least populated state but their EC ratio is 18:1. Why should people be penalized for living in a more desirable state? The Founders are way over rated. In what other contest is the #2 finisher declared the winner?

People ARE the electors. Last time I checked, there wasn't a state in the union that had any cows wandering into polling booths. Our most populous state has more voting power than our least populous already. However "brilliant" it might seem to your childish mind, it is NOT fair to say, "We have more people, so we should have ALL the power."

The Founders are way underrated by people who way overrating their own "intelligence". If the Founders don't seem all that wise to you, that's a reflection on how dumb you are, that you don't really understand what they did and why it works.

If there was ever a time for the Electoral college to prove it's worth it was the 2016 election....

But all they proved was their worthlessness!

It's time to abolish the EC!

Sen. Elizabeth Warren said Monday that she fully supports abolishing the Electoral College and moving toward a national vote, the first time the 2020 presidential candidate has publicly taken the stance.

“My view is that every vote matters,” the Massachusetts Democrat said to roaring applause at her CNN presidential town hall at Jackson State University in Mississippi. “And the way we can make that happen is that we can have national voting, and that means get rid of the Electoral College.”

More: Elizabeth Warren Calls For Getting Rid Of The Electoral College

Amen! I couldn't agree more! Elections should be about people - not acreage! BTW, the rest of the link is worth reading.
Republic......democracy, learn the difference.

Last edited:
If there was ever a time for the Electoral college to prove it's worth it was the 2016 election....

But all they proved was their worthlessness!

It's time to abolish the EC!
What are you talking about? The electoral college worked as it was supposed to
and saved this great nation of ours.

And where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that it 'saved' America?

You can read phony leftie politicians like a book. They only time they want to eliminate the Electoral College is when they lose a freaking election. Unfortunately the angry left wing base doesn't realize that they are being played for fools.

Forum List

Back