Elizabeth Warren drinks a beer...

She appears very uncomfortable in the video and it was here and did she say 14 people?

She comes off as pretty bad and forced.

The intensity of stupid she represents s beyond comprehension.

Pieces of shit like that are supposed to die in their 20's in a gutter addicted to heroin. I don't know what toilet they fished her out of or why, but when "people" this stupid show up in public parroting the dumbest shit uttered since the last moonbat opened their filthy cock holster, and have credentials issued by any sort of recognized "educational" institution", the entire staff should be tried for fraud and malpractice.

Reminds of a Hillary video, drinking a beer with a few people, that they posted live. Lol

I'm surprised 14 people are following Elizabeth Warren on Instagram. Nothing against Warren, but who knew she had an Instagram?

My thoughts on Warren is that a Harvard education is unimpressive.
Obama gives me the same impression.

The forum's retard mascot said:
Something stupid, I didn't waste time reading it.

When you really need utter ignorance, rely on Timmy to come stumbling in and provide it.

My thoughts on Warren is that a Harvard education is unimpressive.
Obama gives me the same impression.

You know your avatar is a dementia patient in a Superman costume.

Your avatar is funny, Steelers and the Superman label? I can’t think a bigger joke, As long as Brown, Big Ben and Tomlin are on that team, they are going to suck.

I didn't see a problem with her drinking. She's just an overall awkward boob online.

Forum List

Back