Zone1 Elementary School Starts Club For Blacks Only

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I think you got that backwards...........

According to the article, its a club that EXCLUDES whites..........not a club thats ONLY whites.

Whites need to get back into the 1950's frame of mind, if this is how they want to play this.
Make everything Whites Only. Exclude everybody else.
Make them sit in the back of the bus, or have to sit out in the alley to eat behind a restaurant.

If we didn't have enough to worry about for a war with China, now it looks like that there might be a future second Civil War. Also just imagine if it were reversed and what outrage it would bring.

The article says the club is NOT for whites. I would presume that a white-only club would be met with contempt from the media.

If we didn't have enough to worry about for a war with China, now it looks like that there might be a future second Civil War. Also just imagine if it were reversed and what outrage it would bring.

When I went to a school it was a white-only school and didn't allow colored folks to attend, nor did they allow them to live in the town...Why do you want to go to war with China?

When I went to a school it was a white-only school and didn't allow colored folks to attend, nor did they allow them to live in the town...Why do you want to go to war with China?
So what? That has nothing to do with the subject at hand. Who said they want to go to war with China? Oh yeah, you're a troll....

So what? That has nothing to do with the subject at hand. Who said they want to go to war with China? Oh yeah, you're a troll....

I didn't. My OP specifically said that on top of worrying about that I'm also worried about another civil war since apparently and unfortunately we're going backwards in history.

We don't enjoy putting things up our ass like you do.
Funny how you always go there. Doing a little fishing I see.
I didn't. My OP specifically said that on top of worrying about that I'm also worried about another civil war since apparently and unfortunately we're going backwards in history.
It is not illegal to make a club with exclusionary rules.

Funny how you always go there.

It is not illegal to make a club with exclusionary rules.
You're the one telling folks to 'sit on it' bugger-boy. Wanna bet a white-only club would be met with severe prejudice?

Ehhhhhh, sit on it.

EVERY day homeboy.............EVERY DAY!!!!

man-sleeping-in-a-recliner.jpg

And there was a Civil Rights movement to put an end to such racism.

Now the leftists are starting it up again.

I agree that if the Leftists want to bring back racism (while pretending they’re opposed to it) with this type of nonsense, we should have whites-only clubs for 1st graders as well.

Forum List

Back