Electric Vehicle sales are sucking!!!

Well now, Elektra, how is it that you are so good with the computers, and suck so greatly at simple science? And you have nothing to do with the quality of our steel nor to whom we sell it to.

I don't deal with graphs on a monitor, I deal with the actual machinery that works the steel. From a Tippans four-hi to the shears, levelers, quench press, and austentizing and tempering furnaces.

I saw gas prices under 3.00 dollar today in the Chicago area. That is down one dollar! hmmmm... Why would that be?

He's pro car dealers. That's because he understands full well how the people of the state of Michigan are served by their expansive network of car dealerships. There's no one more interested in the welfare and well-being of Michiganites everywhere than her car dealers. Saints, one and all.

LOL.......lets face it.....the Tesla is a rich mans car that nobody wants.

There is little as funny as watching the far left have to deal with reality then watching their heads explode when fantasyland crumbles.

The purpose of this thread is simple: to display to those who come in here and don't know that the electric vehicle market is a joke......unlike how it is portrayed in the msm.:deal:.

Too.....what we see going on here is a perfect illustration of the inability of people on the far left to connect the dots. They see a couple of stories in Car and Driver Magazine or Motor Trend and think there is some huge groundswell of a societal movement to EV's.......lmao......its called clever marketing to pull in the suckers. Magazines spend their lives doing focus group research ( my brother is a editing big in a major US mag for 25 years ) .....to keep readers, offuckingcourse. Throw in a handful of EV photos/stories and the hopelessly duped get pulled in hook, line and stinker. DUH

Dang....almost spit my coffee onto the monitor typing that paragraph above......cracking myself up!!!

Last edited:

There is little as funny as watching the far left have to deal with reality then watching their heads explode when fantasyland crumbles.

The purpose of this thread is simple: to display to those who come in here and don't know that the electric vehicle market is a joke......unlike how it is portrayed in the msm.:deal:.

Too.....what we see going on here is a perfect illustration of the inability of people on the far left to connect the dots. They see a couple of stories in Car and Driver Magazine or Motor Trend and think there is some huge groundswell of a societal movement to EV's.......lmao......its called clever marketing to pull in the suckers. Magazines spend their lives doing focus group research ( my brother is a editing big in a major US mag for 25 years ) .....to keep readers, offuckingcourse. Throw in a handful of EV photos/stories and the hopelessly duped get pulled in hook, line and stinker. DUH

Dang....almost spit my coffee onto the monitor typing that paragraph above......cracking myself up!!!
Still sucking!!!!:deal:

epiC lEvELs of sUcK!!!

JC..........important we keep this thread front and center on this forum. The AGW nuts like to put up disinformation threads on stuff like this, thus duping to low information types. Fuckers will lie 'till the cows come home but be unable to support it with a single fact. This thread provides the hard facts which nuke the arguments of the climate k00ks. Our graphs make them look like total dicks........but they'll keep posting up bogus statistics.

Oh.......we'll be seeing lots of Gumby damn-it well into 2015.

epiC lEvELs of sUcK!!!

JC..........important we keep this thread front and center on this forum. The AGW nuts like to put up disinformation threads on stuff like this, thus duping to low information types. Fuckers will lie 'till the cows come home but be unable to support it with a single fact. This thread provides the hard facts which nuke the arguments of the climate k00ks. Our graphs make them look like total dicks........but they'll keep posting up bogus statistics.

Oh.......we'll be seeing lots of Gumby damn-it well into 2015.
I look forward to it! :eusa_clap:

Let's see some hard facts. Like these:

Reintroduction[edit]

A Tesla Roadster, a REVAi and aTh!nk City at a free parking and charging station in Oslo. Norway has the largest electric car ownership per capita in the world.[13]

During the last few decades, environmental impact of the petroleum-based transportation infrastructure, along with the peak oil, has led to renewed interest in an electric transportation infrastructure.[14] EVs differ from fossil fuel-powered vehicles in that the electricity they consume can be generated from a wide range of sources, including fossil fuels, nuclear power, andrenewable sources such as tidal power, solar power, and wind power or any combination of those. The carbon footprint and other emissions of electric vehicles varies depending on the fuel and technology used for electricity generation. The electricity may then be stored on board the vehicle using a battery, flywheel, or supercapacitors. Vehicles making use of engines working on the principle of combustion can usually only derive their energy from a single or a few sources, usually non-renewable fossil fuels. A key advantage of hybrid or plug-in electric vehicles isregenerative braking due to their capability to recover energy normally lost during braking as electricity is stored in the on-board battery.

As of September 2014, series production highway-capable all-electric cars available in some countries for retail customers include theMitsubishi i MiEV, Chery QQ3 EV, JAC J3 EV, Nissan Leaf, Smart ED, BYD e6, Bolloré Bluecar, Renault Fluence Z.E., Ford Focus Electric, Tesla Model S, Honda Fit EV, RAV4 EV second generation, Renault Zoe, Roewe E50, Mahindra e2o, Chevrolet Spark EV,Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Electric Drive, Fiat 500, Volkswagen e-Up!, BMW i3, Kia Soul EV, Volkswagen e-Golf, Mercedes-Benz B-Class Electric Drive and Venucia e30. The Leaf, with over 142,000 units sold worldwide by mid-October 2014, is the world's top-selling highway-capable all-electric car in history.[1][2] As of September 2014, more than 600,000 highway-capable plug-in electric passenger cars and light utility vehicles have been sold worldwide, consisting of more than 356,000 all-electric cars and utility vans, and about 248,000 plug-in hybrids. The United States is the market leader with about 260,000 units delivered since 2008.[15]

Electric vehicle - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

And then there is this thought from Tesla. A concept car, but, wow!

Tesla Model R Concept A Supercar for the Greener You - Boldride.com

Unlike most other supercars on the market today, naturally, the only thing that comes out of the back of this one (in the words of Jeremy Clarkson), “is baby foxes.” A clean, green Ferrari-eating machine. I bet Elon Musk likes the sound of that.

With the top-spec Tesla Model S Performance putting out a hefty 416-hp and a 0-60 mph time of only 4.2 seconds, we project the Model R to pump out somewhere in the neighborhood 620-hp- via dual wheel-mounted electric motors- and a 0-60 mph time of 2.4 seconds. All this is paired to a single-speed gear-reduction transmission fitted with paddle shifters to enhance driver experience.

EV sales update............

Hmmmmmm.......for those looking for Gumby to provide the update, Photobucket is official down so I will have to do the honors........

EV sales still sucking.

Meanwhile, truck sales are booming........^4% to 1.1 million units!!! Why? The oil boom..........sweet!!!:2up:

Pickup trucks rising thanks to oil boom

The US has delivered 260,000 EV units SINCE 2008!!! US truck sales alone average 1 million units//year!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Meanwhile, as per usual, the AGW lefties never post up something that answers the ?, "As compared to what?". Because if they did, their argument looks laughable.:coffee:

Go back over this thread and find the dozens of links which compare EV sales #'s to gasoline powered vehicles........but be careful.......you may end up splitting your sides laughing!!!:funnyface::lmao:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back