Electoral College, Polls & Swing State Discussion Thread

Aug 7, 2012
LINK

I visit this thread every few days to see any changes, etc. It's pretty consistent with other maps.

403820849.jpg

Post your maps and polls here so we can watch and discuss changes in one thread!

No matter which map you look at, Romney has a tough road ahead to reach 270

He needs a game changer

High unemployment, massive debt, stagnant economy, low gdp, democrat oversampling in polls 5-20percent .....Romney in a small landslide.

Voters have already considered all that and still give Obama a wide electoral college lead

What is going to change in the next two months to change peoples minds?

High unemployment, massive debt, stagnant economy, low gdp, democrat oversampling in polls 5-20percent .....Romney in a small landslide.

Voters have already considered all that and still give Obama a wide electoral college lead

They've made up their minds, probably not to your liking. The state of the nation, in no way, favors O's reelection.

They've made up their minds, probably not to your liking. The state of the nation, in no way, favors O's reelection.

Yes, it looks like they have made up their minds and it gives Obama well over 300 electoral votes

What can Romney do over the next two months to change that?

Can America love Romney?

This just in:

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Sunday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 48% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns 44% of the vote. Three percent (3%) prefer some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided.

Just prior to this past week's Republican National Convention, Romney trailed the president by two. Today’s four-point advantage confirms that the GOP hopeful has received the expected convention bounce. See daily tracking history. Romney also has gained ground in the swing state tracking results updated daily for subscribers at 10:00 a.m. Eastern.

Rasmussen tracks "likely voters" who are considered the registered voters most likely to actually, "vote." See site for more intel.

Will be interesting to see polls after the DNC. I have to see the polls, for I won't be watching, as I have heard them all for 4 years now.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

This is from Real Clear Politics.

221 Obama toss up 126 Romney 191
21_thb.png

I'm sure it's a good site/staff but predicting election outcomes isn't their strength. Texas is as red as you can get and GA will vote for Obama when Pigs fly.

Some of those polls have not been updated in awhile the key to the map is the swing states and in all but two or three of them the candidates are basically tied most show the difference being only 1 point or less difference.

Forum List

Back