Electirc cars pollute MORE than gas poweered cars!!!

was that a thought? try using proper syntax.

Why bother.

oh, I don't know. To communicate?

Like I said. Why bother. What we say doesn't fit with your paradigm. We've given plenty of outside links that show there is far more than one legitimate POV and you all ignore us and call us names. So why bother. We are proven correct nearly every single day when yet another one of your misbegotten ideas or businesses fail. We get it. Clearly you don't. Nor do you seem to care to.

Why bother.

Like I said. Why bother. What we say doesn't fit with your paradigm. We've given plenty of outside links that show there is far more than one legitimate POV and you all ignore us and call us names. So why bother. We are proven correct nearly every single day when yet another one of your misbegotten ideas or businesses fail. We get it. Clearly you don't. Nor do you seem to care to.

I simply quoted directly from the article that he posted, and now you are telling me I don't get it? That's a little ironic. I wasn't even trying to be inflammatory, but here you are, again, doing the same thing. You and Skooker. You two obviously have no interest in truth, but simply holding the conservative flag as high as possible. Barely anyone on these boards do, and I didn't for a while, but i am getting over being a polemic. You can't even have a real discussion on these boards without being insulted by someone from the other side who hates you just for being a liberal, or a conservative. This place is immature, and sadly indicative of how the national discussion really goes. If there is anyone to blame for our mess, it is all of us, and this is exactly why. No one is listening to each other, because everyone thinks they are so right.

Last edited:

I simply quoted directly from the article that he posted, and now you are telling me I don't get it? That's a little ironic. I wasn't even trying to be inflammatory, but here you are, again, doing the same thing. You and Skooker. You two obviously have no interest in truth, but simply holding the conservative flag as high as possible. Barely anyone on these boards do, and I didn't for a while, but i am getting over being a polemic. You can't even have a real discussion on these boards without being insulted by someone from the other side who hates you just for being a liberal, or a conservative. This place is immature, and sadly indicative of how the national discussion really goes. If there is anyone to blame for our mess, it is all of us, and this is exactly why. No one is listening to each other, because everyone thinks they are so right.

Well we're all real proud of you.:D

Im a bottom line guy.........its nothing at all about a conservative flag ( although I am conservative)

Green energy is a fringe option and for decades to come. Its not even debatable...........its just the way it is. The death of Cap and Trade is all one needs to know. What can I say? I dont get into a fit of angst just because I cant feel all warm and fuzzy all the time. Navigating in the real world means weighing necessary tradeoffs.........something the environmental crowd simply refuses to do............but most people do. ( "most" being the operative term ). We dont have a pot to pee in and the environmental contingent would have us spending 76 trillion tomorrow if they could. But guess what? Its not happening...............write it down.

People just arent enamoured by the prospect of getting their electric bill doubled due to a weather prediction.:D:D:D Its just the way it is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back