Electirc cars pollute MORE than gas poweered cars!!!

I just listed them, you poor blind retard.
For someone who claims to be so smart you still havn't figured out that all of that has to be manufactured. Manufacturing causes pollution of some sort you poor delusional nincompoop!

That was the fact that you felt blazing over your poor little pinhead. Twit!

I called you a "poor blind retard" and you immediately confirm that judgement. LOLOL.

From my post that you just quoted but were apparently unable to comprehend (see: 'retard'):

Now if we could develop a truly pollution free source of electricty THEN e;lectric cars would be pollution reducing policy.
What? Are you blind? We have developed a number of virtually pollution free sources of electricity. Hydroelectric power has been tapped for well over a century now and accounts for 16 percent of global electricity consumption. Geothermal electricity production began on a very limited scale about a century ago in Italy and is now producing power in 24 different countries. Iceland is planning to power their entire country on geothermal and hydroelectric power. Building any kind of power plant or system involves some kinds of 'pollution' during construction but once they are in place fossil fuel power plants continue to pollute at a very high rate whereas solar and wind power systems are virtually pollution free. We have developed these sources, we just haven't deployed them yet in sufficient quantities to supplant the older fossil fuel high pollution power plants. The process has begun though and is accelerating.

You are such a stupid shithead, walleyed. All power plants, or any other kind of heavy industry or manufacturing, involves some level of 'pollution' in their construction or component manufacturing so there is no net gain or loss on that end between using old or new style power systems but in the long term operation there are enormous differences between the nominal 'pollution', but more explicitly the 'carbon emissions', that these different kinds of power plants produce. Fossil fuel plants emit large quantities of a number of different kinds of environmental pollutants and massive amounts of CO2 every hour that they are in operation whereas solar, wind and other renewables generally emit almost no conventional 'pollution' and no CO2 for as long as they are in operation, probably decades.

Y'know, you'd see the world a lot clearer if you'd just pull your head out of your ass once in a while.

Even your own link says "virtually" which is not none, as you claim silly person. And, I would love to see an audit made on the claim of "virtually" none. The wind power windbags love to talk about how clean their energy is but conveniently forget to mention the huge amount of pollution that is created in the manufacturing process.

And here's a free econ lesson for you. Electric cars that cost 40k are not going to be sold en mass. The general public can't afford them. The general public can't affordsolar either. Especially when it is pointed out to them that the break even point is around 5 years after the system has died.

The same goes for windmills. None of those power sources will do what you claim they will at the present time. They all cost far more than ANY fossil fuel power source. They are also FAR more polluting than gas and oil powered electric plants.

Those too are facts. And bloody inconvenient ones for you and your ilk.

For someone who claims to be so smart you still havn't figured out that all of that has to be manufactured. Manufacturing causes pollution of some sort you poor delusional nincompoop!

That was the fact that you felt blazing over your poor little pinhead. Twit!

I called you a "poor blind retard" and you immediately confirm that judgement. LOLOL.

From my post that you just quoted but were apparently unable to comprehend (see: 'retard'):

What? Are you blind? We have developed a number of virtually pollution free sources of electricity. Hydroelectric power has been tapped for well over a century now and accounts for 16 percent of global electricity consumption. Geothermal electricity production began on a very limited scale about a century ago in Italy and is now producing power in 24 different countries. Iceland is planning to power their entire country on geothermal and hydroelectric power. Building any kind of power plant or system involves some kinds of 'pollution' during construction but once they are in place fossil fuel power plants continue to pollute at a very high rate whereas solar and wind power systems are virtually pollution free. We have developed these sources, we just haven't deployed them yet in sufficient quantities to supplant the older fossil fuel high pollution power plants. The process has begun though and is accelerating.

You are such a stupid shithead, walleyed. All power plants, or any other kind of heavy industry or manufacturing, involves some level of 'pollution' in their construction or component manufacturing so there is no net gain or loss on that end between using old or new style power systems but in the long term operation there are enormous differences between the nominal 'pollution', but more explicitly the 'carbon emissions', that these different kinds of power plants produce. Fossil fuel plants emit large quantities of a number of different kinds of environmental pollutants and massive amounts of CO2 every hour that they are in operation whereas solar, wind and other renewables generally emit almost no conventional 'pollution' and no CO2 for as long as they are in operation, probably decades.

Y'know, you'd see the world a lot clearer if you'd just pull your head out of your ass once in a while.

Even your own link says "virtually" which is not none, as you claim silly person. And, I would love to see an audit made on the claim of "virtually" none. The wind power windbags love to talk about how clean their energy is but conveniently forget to mention the huge amount of pollution that is created in the manufacturing process.

And here's a free econ lesson for you. Electric cars that cost 40k are not going to be sold en mass. The general public can't afford them. The general public can't affordsolar either. Especially when it is pointed out to them that the break even point is around 5 years after the system has died.

The same goes for windmills. None of those power sources will do what you claim they will at the present time. They all cost far more than ANY fossil fuel power source. They are also FAR more polluting than gas and oil powered electric plants.

Your so-called "facts" are, in fact, just insane drivel and denier cult myths. Please pull your head out of your ass before you suffocate. Oh wait, never mind, you're already braindead.

Your so-called "facts" are, in fact, just insane drivel and denier cult myths. Please pull your head out of your ass before you suffocate. Oh wait, never mind, you're already braindead.

Yes, I am braindead. However, as I am able to carry on a far more eloquent and useful discussion, I guess that makes you mind numbingly braindead and rotted into the ground.

Or as my friends tell me...DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

:lol::lol::lol: Goodnight Troll!

Yes, I am braindead.
That's probably the only honest thing you've ever said on this forum.

However, as I am able to carry on a far more eloquent and useful discussion
ROTFLMAO.......only in your own little pinheaded fantasy world, walleyed. In the real world you're a rather stupid and very ignorant pissant, sadly afflicted by the Dunning-Kruger Effect. Far from being able to carry on any kind of eloquent or useful discussion, you actually couldn't intelligently debate your way out of a wet paper bag if your life depended on it. Basically, you're a worthless troll, stooging for the fossil fuel industry.

Yes, I am braindead.

ROTFLMAO.......only in your own little pinheaded fantasy world, walleyed. In the real world you're a rather stupid and very ignorant pissant, sadly afflicted by the Dunning-Kruger Effect. Far from being able to carry on any kind of eloquent or useful discussion, you actually couldn't intelligently debate your way out of a wet paper bag if your life depended on it. Basically, you're a worthless troll, stooging for the fossil fuel industry.

Yes, you spend an inordinate amount of time on the floor. No doubt reverting back to your canine roots. The only shills for the oil companies are you and yours. If you help them pass this wet dream of green energy law they will make bazillions for nothing.

I've cost the oil companies at least 15 million in settlements that I hav helped force them pay. What have you done clown. Oh, right. You help them screw the public.

Yes, I am braindead.

Yes, you spend an inordinate amount of time on the floor. No doubt reverting back to your canine roots. The only shills for the oil companies are you and yours. If you help them pass this wet dream of green energy law they will make bazillions for nothing.

I've cost the oil companies at least 15 million in settlements that I hav helped force them pay. What have you done clown. Oh, right. You help them screw the public.

Your meaningless delusional nonsense gets boring. You're usually a pretty funny retard but your amusement value is sinking fast. As is your intelligence, what little there is of it.

Your meaningless delusional nonsense gets boring. You're usually a pretty funny retard but your amusement value is sinking fast. As is your intelligence, what little there is of it.

Yes and just think, you have half of my intelligence. Sucks to be you!:lol::lol:

Yes and just think,
Ah, but that is something that is, unfortunately, far beyond your capabilities, as you have repeatedly demonstrated.

you have half of my intelligence. Sucks to be you!
And there's another one of your delusions, walleyed. Actually, judging by your imbecilic posts, I'm probably about four times as intelligent as you and, of course, far better educated and informed. Like many retards, you grossly overestimate your own intelligence because you're too stupid to really see just how stupid you actually are. You're a classic victim of the Dunning-Kruger Effect.

********************* try and stay on topic or it goes down the memory hole. There is nothing in this post related to global warming, pollution in china, electric cars vs petrol cars etc. ******

coffee_break-1.jpg
Neither your MessiahRushie nor the mindless drones who swallow his GOP scripted BULLSHIT have any idea even what he says!! But both know it was BRILLIANT!!!!!!! :rofl::lmao:

February 10, 2012
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Jerry on Long Island in New York, welcome to the EIB Network. Hello, sir.
CALLER: Rush, mega, mega dittos from New York. Thank you for taking my call. It's a thrill to be speaking to you.
RUSH: Thank you, sir, very much.
CALLER: A huge thrill. Thank you very much.
RUSH: You bet.
CALLER: I was telling Snerdley, your opening monologues are usually amazing but this morning's was brilliant, and I think it should be distributed to every high school student in this country. Because it was absolutely conservatism on parade this morning, and if our candidates could talk anywhere near what you said this morning, it would be a landslide in November, don't you think?
RUSH: You know, I've forgotten what I said. I thought I opened up talking about the Obama Health and Human Services, the abortion thing. What did I say that...? I'm not denying it was great. I just don't remember it.
CALLER: I was never really prompted to call anybody. When I heard it I just thought, "This was conservatism." Everything you said, Rush. Just... I don't know what you said

Actually the post was spot on topic. The OP was a bit like a Seinfeld show, all about nothing, posted to create a stir of emotions - in a word a troll. Electric cars do not pollute, per se.

Yes, I am braindead.

Fossil fuels are going to be around for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong time s0n no matter how many thousands of k00k rants occur on here.:D Every swinging dick in this forum will be in their box for decades upon decades before the dynamic changes. Thats just the way it is s0n........

Where does the phrase, "Liberalism is a mental disorder!" come from? Its on bumper stickers all across America because at the core, people realize that liberals exist in this perpetual fantasy world of the hypothetical. They'd have us all riding bicycles to work tomorrow if they had their way............as if our lives wouldnt at all change if tomorrow, the world decided to spend 76 trillion dollars to make the world green in a few years.:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

But who cant love their anger, misery and frustration that comes clear on these pages? K00k eccentrics masquerading as mainstream thinkers. Sure brings we deniers lots and lots of entertainment value on this forum!!:2up:

When we have nonpolluting sources of energy then we can afford the inefficeiences of ELECTRIC CARS.

What inefficiencies you ask?

The inefficiency of creating one form of energy out of another form of energy.

If you don't now know what I cam talking about please DO review the basic laws of physics before you reply, okay?

I am truly tired to responding to people who don't understand even the basic things most people ought to already know.

Editec, you are wrong on this. Because of the inherent inefficency of the ICE, even with the losses, there is less carbon emission from an EV using electricity from a coal fired plant than from an ICE of a similiar vehicle.

connEVted: ICE vs EV: compare the real emissions figures
I find it interesting that no math is presented. Just a list of claims with nothing to support them.
What difference would it make to you? You've shown that you have no understanding of mathematics either. I mean in addition to your complete failure to understand physics or climate science or much of anything. Too bad you're such a retard but your family needs to learn that there are consequences of letting brothers and sisters marry.

Editec, you are wrong on this. Because of the inherent inefficency of the ICE, even with the losses, there is less carbon emission from an EV using electricity from a coal fired plant than from an ICE of a similiar vehicle.

connEVted: ICE vs EV: compare the real emissions figures
I find it interesting that no math is presented. Just a list of claims with nothing to support them.
What difference would it make to you? You've shown that you have no understanding of mathematics either. I mean in addition to your complete failure to understand physics or climate science or much of anything. Too bad you're such a retard but your family needs to learn that there are consequences of letting brothers and sisters marry.

Thank you for being such a douche! You make this battle so much easier for us! And for that we thank you!:lol::lol::lol:

Thank you for being such a douche! You make this battle so much easier for us! And for that we thank you!

I guess you would need someone to make things easier for you, walleyed, given how utterly retarded you are and all. Of course, your little cult of reality denial is fast sliding down the poop chute of history along with the Flat Earth Society. Always glad to help with that process.

"'The study emphasizes that electric vehicles are attractive if they are powered by a clean energy source,' Professor Cherry said."

As the article says, The problem is that 90% of China's energy fossil fuel energy come from coal, and 85% of China's energy is fossil fuel energy. The problem, therefore, is Coal, not the electric car.

"'The study emphasizes that electric vehicles are attractive if they are powered by a clean energy source,' Professor Cherry said."

As the article says, The problem is that 90% of China's energy fossil fuel energy come from coal, and 85% of China's energy is fossil fuel energy. The problem, therefore, is Coal, not the electric car.

Indeed............not happening in the Northeast. And what politician is going to put 800,000 people out of work!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Morons live in a world of fantasy.

Indeed............not happening in the Northeast. And what politician is going to put 800,000 people out of work!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

was that a thought? try using proper syntax.

was that a thought? try using proper syntax.

Why bother.

Forum List

Back