Elections have consequences said Obama once upon a time

I fully expect the GOP to try to derail the recovering economy with debt ceiling shenanigans.

Twenty-sixteen is not shaping up well for them either in terms of Presidential or Senatorial elections so they have to move the needle somehow.

The election is over and we won, also said by Obama.

I guess all you dems need to get to the back of the bus & be quiet.
Usually that is true, but when everything you can manage to pass can be vetoed and you don't have the votes to beat it, not so much.

As for being quiet, not a chance. Now the fun begins.

You are now the minority voice. The Will of the People spoke and it was not for Democrats. Democrats should Be loud. Be Very loud. Democrats should let the People what they stand for. In 2014, they ran FROM Obama and still lost. Perhaps they should run WITH Obama.
Haha I like this plan.

I fully expect the GOP to try to derail the recovering economy with debt ceiling shenanigans.

Twenty-sixteen is not shaping up well for them either in terms of Presidential or Senatorial elections so they have to move the needle somehow.

What do you base your assumptions on...? Do you have a crystal ball?

Usually that is true, but when everything you can manage to pass can be vetoed and you don't have the votes to beat it, not so much.

You are now the minority voice. The Will of the People spoke and it was not for Democrats. Democrats should Be loud. Be Very loud. Democrats should let the People what they stand for. In 2014, they ran FROM Obama and still lost. Perhaps they should run WITH Obama.
The Will of The People is get some shit done for a change, and that isn't going to happen.

The Will of The People is get some shit done for a change, and that isn't going to happen.

Yep....that's why the voters cut Harry Reid's ball off. :lol:

And you think your side has balls? They can't even find them.

Little Harry balls are gone. Bu-bye....:bye1: Maybe the 350 or so bills his skinny white ass sat on for six years will finally be able to come up for a vote.

As for Obummer.....please...please fucking veto everything. :D Nothing would help the GOP more.

80% of America wants Keystone. Veto it Obama. :)

The vast majority of Americans want tax reform. Another veto? How about nuking much of Obamacare?

I can't wait for all these vetos. The Dems are so fucked in 2016.

Little Harry balls are gone. Bu-bye....:bye1: Maybe the 350 or so bills his skinny white ass sat on for six years will finally be able to come up for a vote.

As for Obummer.....please...please fucking veto everything. :D Nothing would help the GOP more.

The vast majority of Americans want tax reform. Another veto? How about nuking much of Obamacare?

Too bad you're such a dummy that you don't know that politics is a cycle and with the number of seat you need to defend in 2016, having nothing to show for being in power for two years, and no one to run for President who can beat Hillary, means you're screwed, and too stupid to understand the politics.

Too bad you're such a dummy that you don't know that politics is a cycle and with the number of seat you need to defend in 2016, having nothing to show for being in power for two years, and no one to run for President who can beat Hillary, means you're screwed, and too stupid to understand the politics.

Sorry girfriend. Whites have abandoned the Democrat Party and they are not coming back. :( You guys are struggling to get 1/3 rd of the white vote now....and it's only getting worse.

Also, if Obama vetoes Keystone, an immigration bill, and tax reform.....good luck in 2016. Even the media can't cover that bullshit.

:bye1:

Sorry girfriend. Whites have abandoned the Democrat Party and they are not coming back. :( You guys are struggling to get 1/3 rd of the white vote now....and it's only getting worse.

Also, if Obama vetoes Keystone, an immigration bill, and tax reform.....good luck in 2016. Even the media can't cover that bullshit.

The party of Whitey dies off at .5% per year and I gain that girlfriend. In the numbers game, you lose. Whitey is all yours. Carry on.

The party of Whitey dies off at .5% per year and I gain that girlfriend. In the numbers game, you lose. Whitey is all yours. Carry on.

Wrong again. Whites are over 67% of the electorate. Dems have to get 40% of the White vote and 90% of the black vote to win.

The election last month Dems got 37% of the White vote and 89% of the Black vote. See that's why you lost so bad.

It's Sad. :(

If Dems keep losing the White vote you're fucked in National elections.

Wrong again. Whites are over 67% of the electorate. Dems have to get 40% of the White vote and 90% of the black vote to win.

The election last month Dems got 37% of the White vote and 89% of the Black vote. See that's why you lost so bad.

I can do the math. Where Whitey goes worries me not. They're on the way out, rather quickly actually.

See ya later Crackers.
race-poppct.jpg

I can do the math. Where Whitey goes worries me not. They're on the way out, rather quickly actually.

See ya later Crackers.
race-poppct.jpg

So according to your graph Whites are the significant majority of the electorate for the next 36 years. :lol:

Idiot. Sorry those numbers don't help you in 2016 and they won't help you for a long time to come.

The Democrat Party better find a way to connect with White voters and fast or you're fucked in two years.

See ya later Crackers.
race-poppct.jpg

So according to your graph Whites are the significant majority of the electorate for the next 36 years. :lol:

Idiot. Sorry those numbers don't help you in 2016 and they won't help you for a long time to come.

The Democrat Party better find a way to connect with White voters and fast or you're fucked in two years.
That's easy, we just defend some cops who shoot unarmed *******. Works like a charm for your side.

See ya later Crackers.
race-poppct.jpg

That's easy, we just defend some cops who shoot unarmed *******. Works like a charm for your side.

30582-Thats-Waisis-gif-pyaA.gif

See ya later Crackers.
race-poppct.jpg

30582-Thats-Waisis-gif-pyaA.gif
Use your words infant.

See ya later Crackers.
race-poppct.jpg

The GOP has won the popular vote in one out of the last six presidential elections. The above graph shows demographics improving for the Democratic Party.

See ya later Crackers.
race-poppct.jpg

The GOP has won the popular vote in one out of the last six presidential elections. The above graph shows demographics improving for the Democratic Party.
No worries, he has it all figured out. Whitey Rules, Fuck the Darkies...

See ya later Crackers.
race-poppct.jpg

Based on that chart, and assuming current voting patterns continue,

by 2050 the Democrats will only need 15% of the white vote to win a presidential election.

See ya later Crackers.
race-poppct.jpg

Of course this needn't be the case should republicans ever decide to abandon their failed policies of being hostile toward minorities and immigrants, gay and transgender Americans, and women.

The GOP is solely responsible for its success or failure in this regard.

Forum List

Back