Elections have consequences said Obama once upon a time

The party of Whitey dies off at .5% per year and I gain that girlfriend. In the numbers game, you lose. Whitey is all yours. Carry on.

Wrong again. Whites are over 67% of the electorate. Dems have to get 40% of the White vote and 90% of the black vote to win.

The election last month Dems got 37% of the White vote and 89% of the Black vote. See that's why you lost so bad.

It's Sad. :(

If Dems keep losing the White vote you're fucked in National elections.
I can do the math. Where Whitey goes worries me not. They're on the way out, rather quickly actually.

See ya later Crackers.
race-poppct.jpg

So according to your graph Whites are the significant majority of the electorate for the next 36 years. :lol:

Idiot. Sorry those numbers don't help you in 2016 and they won't help you for a long time to come.

The Democrat Party better find a way to connect with White voters and fast or you're fucked in two years.

The GOP has won the popular vote in one out of the last six presidential elections. The above graph shows demographics improving for the Democratic Party.
Of course this needn't be the case should republicans ever decide to abandon their failed policies of being hostile toward minorities and immigrants, gay and transgender Americans, and women.

The GOP is solely responsible for its success or failure in this regard.

In other words, become a center/right party instead of a rightwing handpuppet.

The party of Whitey dies off at .5% per year and I gain that girlfriend. In the numbers game, you lose. Whitey is all yours. Carry on.

Wrong again. Whites are over 67% of the electorate. Dems have to get 40% of the White vote and 90% of the black vote to win.

The election last month Dems got 37% of the White vote and 89% of the Black vote. See that's why you lost so bad.

I can do the math. Where Whitey goes worries me not. They're on the way out, rather quickly actually.

See ya later Crackers.
race-poppct.jpg

So according to your graph Whites are the significant majority of the electorate for the next 36 years. :lol:

Idiot. Sorry those numbers don't help you in 2016 and they won't help you for a long time to come.

The Democrat Party better find a way to connect with White voters and fast or you're fucked in two years.

The GOP has won the popular vote in one out of the last six presidential elections. The above graph shows demographics improving for the Democratic Party.
Of course this needn't be the case should republicans ever decide to abandon their failed policies of being hostile toward minorities and immigrants, gay and transgender Americans, and women.

You are such a fucking liberal hypocrite asshole. Libs don't give a fuck about them either, in fact, they take if farther and use the lazy bastard minorities for political gain.

Name 1 good thing a liberal government has done for minorities and we'll be having a discussion that will backfire on your liberal ass so hard that you'll shit kidney stones.

Too bad you're such a dummy that you don't know that politics is a cycle and with the number of seat you need to defend in 2016, having nothing to show for being in power for two years, and no one to run for President who can beat Hillary, means you're screwed, and too stupid to understand the politics.

Sorry girfriend. Whites have abandoned the Democrat Party and they are not coming back. :( You guys are struggling to get 1/3 rd of the white vote now....and it's only getting worse.

Also, if Obama vetoes Keystone, an immigration bill, and tax reform.....good luck in 2016. Even the media can't cover that bullshit.

:bye1:

See ya later Crackers.
race-poppct.jpg

Based on that chart, and assuming current voting patterns continue,

by 2050 the Democrats will only need 15% of the white vote to win a presidential election.

Well....at least your not making any major assumptions. :lol:
The Democrat Party has a major problem with white voters. Whites with be by far the largest voting block for decades to come.

Either Democrats quickly stop the erosion of white voters or they will continue to struggle as they did in the recent election.

Sorry girfriend. Whites have abandoned the Democrat Party and they are not coming back. :( You guys are struggling to get 1/3 rd of the white vote now....and it's only getting worse.

Also, if Obama vetoes Keystone, an immigration bill, and tax reform.....good luck in 2016. Even the media can't cover that bullshit.

:bye1:

See ya later Crackers.
race-poppct.jpg

The GOP has won 7 out of the last 12 Presidential elections.

See ya later Crackers.
race-poppct.jpg

You are such a fucking liberal hypocrite asshole. Libs don't give a fuck about them either, in fact, they take if farther and use the lazy bastard minorities for political gain.

Name 1 good thing a liberal government has done for minorities and we'll be having a discussion that will backfire on your liberal ass so hard that you'll shit kidney stones.

40 hour work week
Minimum wage laws
Affirmative Action
LLFPA
Equal sentencing guidelines
Elimination of the poll tax

See ya later Crackers.
race-poppct.jpg

40 hour work week
Minimum wage laws
Affirmative Action
LLFPA

Cough... Horseshit.......Cough.

40 hour work week
Minimum wage laws
Affirmative Action
LLFPA

Cough... Horseshit.......Cough.

I've heard snappier comebacks from a bowl of Rice Krispies...

My kidneys are working fine....still

PS: One passes kidney stones in their urine and doesn't "shit them out". You're not too bright.

The election is over and we won, also said by Obama.

I guess all you dems need to get to the back of the bus & be quiet.

For partisan ideologues, statements and rules only apply when you're in power.

When you're not, or when you lose an election, "well, that's different".

Which is why partisan ideologues have zero credibility, none.

Name 1 good thing a liberal government has done for minorities

Damn, what an easy question. A liberal government made it a point of following their own non discriminatory hiring rules in the workforce of government employees.

Why you think blacks and other minorities like to work for city, state or federal governments? It's because there are work place rules put in place by liberals that prohibit discrimination in hiring and promoting minority workers.

Got any harder questions?

Obama is still President....and the GOP will have to live with the consequences for 2 more years of running Mitt Romney.

As for the 2014 election...the outcome means this; the GOP can no longer claim that it was only able to impede and prevent. The voters who voted for you guys are going to expect you to ramp up your war on women, minorities, gays, and non-christians.

Basically the GOP voters want some scalps to tack on to the wall now. You guys better deliver because the TEA party isn't going away (thank goodness).

Since the passage of Obamacare, the US Senate has switched from 58+2 Dems vs 40 Republicans to 46 Dems to 54 Republicans. The House Republicans have gained over 75 seats.

And we now have this:

Did you know the GOP now controls 66 of 99 state legislative houses?
By Rick Moran
Another underreported fact from Tuesday's election is the extraordinary night Republicans had in winning state legislative seats.

The GOP now controls two thirds of state legislative houses – 66 of 99 (Nebraska's legislature is unicameral). They upped the number of states where they control both house and senate to 24 – one more than they had before the election. And according to this article in Vox, they cut the number of Democratic-held legislatures from 14 to 7.

What does it mean?

Republicans made historic gains in state legislatures in 2010. They held on in many states in 2012, or made up for losses in one state with gains in another — even though Democrats won the national election. And they won even more in 2014. This isn't an accident — it's the result of strategic fundraising from national Republicans, beginning in 2010, aimed at engineering statehouse takeovers. Out-of-state contributions were shuffled to states where they would make a difference, particularly as congressional partisanship and gridlock made policymaking in Washington increasingly unlikely.

And at a time of national gridlock, state legislatures have done an immense amount of, well, legislating. Since 2010, 30 states, most controlled by Republicans, have passed a total of 205 new abortion restrictions. That's more restrictions than were passed in the entire first decade of the 2000s, according to the Guttmacher Institute:

wenty-two states, 18 with Republican majorities, have passed laws making it more difficult for people to vote.

After the Newtown shootings, most new state laws surrounding guns actually eased restrictions on owning and carrying firearms. Seventy new laws loosening gun control were passed, 49 in states with Republican legislative majorities and Republican governors, compared to three in Democratically controlled states.

Then there was the fiscal experiment in Kansas, where Republican Gov. Sam Brownback and a Republican majority in the legislature slashed income taxes. State revenue came in well below projections and threatened Brownback's re-election — but he won, and has promised to accelerate the tax cuts in the future.

It should be noted that in 2020, state legislatures will redraw congressional district lines. That will mean that the GOP will have an opportunity to carve out districts favorable to their candidates. For those who cry "gerrymandering," I would gently point out that both parties do it and that almost every state's redistricting is subject to judicial review.

Republican wins at the state legislative level underscore just how complete their vanquishing of the Democrats on Tuesday was.

Another underreported fact from Tuesday's election is the extraordinary night Republicans had in winning state legislative seats.

The GOP now controls two thirds of state legislative houses – 66 of 99 (Nebraska's legislature is unicameral). They upped the number of states where they control both house and senate to 24 – one more than they had before the election. And according to this article in Vox, they cut the number of Democratic-held legislatures from 14 to 7.

Read more: Blog Did you know the GOP now controls 66 of 99 state legislative houses
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Go take a look at how many Governorships are owned by the GOP.

Anyone who thinks that the Dems are in good shape come 2016 needs to put the crack pipe down.

Obama is still President....and the GOP will have to live with the consequences for 2 more years of running Mitt Romney.

As for the 2014 election...the outcome means this; the GOP can no longer claim that it was only able to impede and prevent. The voters who voted for you guys are going to expect you to ramp up your war on women, minorities, gays, and non-christians.

Basically the GOP voters want some scalps to tack on to the wall now. You guys better deliver because the TEA party isn't going away (thank goodness).

I think I've identified your problem. You actually believe Republicans are waging a war. Get that cleared up, and you'll feel better.

Forum List

Back