Election workers run from harrassments

I saw all that before Trump ever said a word. YOU are the person programmed to repeat that shit over and over.
Congrats on being on the ground floor of delusional right wing politics.

You are programmed with hatred. History shows this is toxic to the nation.

The problem you have is that you morons are pre-programmed to believe something and cannot be reasoned with.

And you’ll use these fixed false beliefs to justify violence.

Same as the black shirts who were persuaded to violence by lies and partisanship.
So FIX THE GODDAMN PROBLEM

We have transparency.

You’re just rationalizing violent behavior like they did with the black shirts.
What we see in the Western world has been planned from the beginning. Don't ever forget economics is part of the deal. And when there is less for the citizens, they feel it. And that includes Progs duped to vote for these charlatans.

But instead of being applauded as heroes of democracy, election officials and workers across the country began to experience what has now been a two-year-long campaign of threats and harassment that has led many to resign or decide not to run for office again. Now, the country is expecting another shortage of election workers for this year’s general election.

You know its republicans that threaten and harass election workers. republicans should be ashamed of themselves.
Commie sez whut?

But instead of being applauded as heroes of democracy, election officials and workers across the country began to experience what has now been a two-year-long campaign of threats and harassment that has led many to resign or decide not to run for office again. Now, the country is expecting another shortage of election workers for this year’s general election.

You know its republicans that threaten and harass election workers. republicans should be ashamed of themselves.
I Like you.

You make me laff.

The disturbing part of all this harassment is Republicans condone this crap. It makes Trump's case of voter fraud in Georgia worse for him.

"Trump’s relentless false claims that the vote was “rigged” against him sparked a campaign to terrorize election officials nationwide – from senior officials such as Raffensperger to the lowest-level local election workers. The intimidation has been particularly severe in Georgia, where Raffensperger and other Republican election officials refuted Trump’s stolen-election claims. The ongoing harassment could have far-reaching implications for future elections by making the already difficult task of recruiting staff and poll workers much harder, election officials say"

"Georgia became the latest state Monday to announce efforts to protect election workers from election-day chaos, debuting a text-alert system that allows workers to report threats at their polling locations—a precautionary measure after election officials nationwide reported online and in-person threats and harassment as Trump supporters denied the outcome of the 2020 election"
I dont think these guys were republican voters.

We don't have that problem here. It seems that harassment is illegal and will be punished. Not so in most states where you MAGAs run wild.
Oooooh! Call me a MAGA again. I love it. It's a dirty word to you leftist vermin and we know how terrified MAGA makes you.

17 days

Forum List

Back