Election Night Format

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
To admin and all tech people.

Is there any way to make a different format for election night that would make posting more free flowing?

I'm not sure how it would look....but I think it would be fun to have all comments show up in a single dialogue box. A "free for all" where your post just gets inserted into the discussion as you make it.

That way...everyone is in on one discussion.

Thoughts?

Is there any way to make a different format for election night that would make posting more free flowing?

I'm not sure how it would look....but I think it would be fun to have all comments show up in a single dialogue box. A "free for all" where your post just gets inserted into the discussion as you make it.

Thoughts?
The cost of setting up a chat room for one night is about 3 bucks per member. It uses MASSIVE bandwidth. You paying?

Thoughts?
The cost of setting up a chat room for one night is about 3 bucks per member. It uses MASSIVE bandwidth. You paying?

How about you let admin respond? You aren't admin. You are nobody.

Thoughts?

You said admin AND tech people. Now I am NOT an admin here BUT if you set your computer to split screen and cross a live feed into the OP you CAN do it. The Xenforo program allows for that.

Thoughts?

You said admin AND tech people. Now I am NOT an admin here BUT if you set your computer to split screen and cross a live feed into the OP you CAN do it. The Xenforo program allows for that.
Wow! 214....

Forum List

Back