Follow us on Twitter!

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin
Follow us on Twitter and we will follow back! Our Twitter feed will feature content exclusive to USMB so you just may find your thread plastered on our Twitter feed.

We won't be shilling for one candidate or another or one topic over another. We'll be right down the middle with our coverage.

Thanks everyone! You can follow us here >>>>>>> US Message Board (@usmessageboard) | Twitter

Follow us on Twitter and we will follow back! Our Twitter feed will feature content exclusive to USMB so you just may find your thread plastered on our Twitter feed.

We won't be shilling for one candidate or another or one topic over another. We'll be right down the middle with our coverage.

Thanks everyone! You can follow us here >>>>>>> US Message Board (@usmessageboard) | Twitter
Does Twitter allow for us to use our screen names there?

Does Twitter allow for us to use our screen names there?
Yup, you can open an account under any username you choose (as long as its not taken)

twittering is for the birds

And Duh Donuld.

I wonder if Twitter - how shall I say it? - runs a cleaner site than USMess. Is there any particular language they don't allow? Or outright racist garbage like we get here?

And Duh Donuld.

I wonder if Twitter - how shall I say it? - runs a cleaner site than USMess. Is there any particular language they don't allow? Or outright racist garbage like we get here?
You want to flame? We have a forum for that. Use it.

I asked a legit question concerning the OP and you ain't the board mommy so STFU.

Or, are you going to send Joe Duh Ho Arpaio after me?

:anj_stfu:

And Duh Donuld.

then go find another site, genius.

I don't want to derail ck's thread but, for my own part, I like knowing where the slime is.

Back to the topic of twitting on Tweeter - I was just curious as to their rules. If I get real REEEL curious, I'll go look.

Thanks.

Forum List

Back