Election fraud expert Broward county's Brenda Snipes found ballots in 2012 too

And let me repeat this one more time... IF her district was a total fucking mess and she let people vote illegally, Rick Scott should have canned her like Jeb Bush did her predecessor. Why is this so difficult for some of you to understand?
And let me repeat, YES HE SHOULD HAVE, but was worried he’d be labeled racist, as Bush was we he removed the last SOE caught not following the law. In other words, your Dem screams of racist for everything for a Black Dem official, that is caught doing anything illegal or ethically wrong, seems to have worked. Pisses me off. Pat yourselves on the back.

I can see you snickering, but it’s sick and sad.

And let me repeat this one more time... IF her district was a total fucking mess and she let people vote illegally, Rick Scott should have canned her like Jeb Bush did her predecessor. Why is this so difficult for some of you to understand?
And let me repeat, YES HE SHOULD HAVE, but was worried he’d be labeled racist, as Bush was we he removed the last SOE caught not following the law. In other words, your Dem screams of racist for everything for a Black Dem official, that is caught doing anything illegal or ethically wrong, seems to have worked. Pisses me off. Pat yourselves on the back.

No he wasn't. He didn't give a rat's ass until now when his job is on the line. All he cared about was meeting with large companies and taking their money to ease environmental protections in Florida and cash their big checks.

You people need wake the fuck up.

Such lies. He increased funding for environmental protection here.
Gov. Scott calls for more money for Florida's environment

No he wasn't. He didn't give a rat's ass until now when his job is on the line. All he cared about was meeting with large companies and taking their money to ease environmental protections in Florida and cash their big checks.

You seem to have a problem understanding this. You can RAISE the money spent... but that doesn't matter if you LOOSEN the laws.

Also, there are several different areas the money goes towards... and it appears he cut one of the most important to put money elsewhere.

Did Rick Scott cut $700 million from water management?

Last edited:
Cheating is allowed and any cheating or lying or breaking of a law by democrats is allowed. Do you know the left still think hillary clinton was found innocent by comey?

Is that what comey said?

Aaaanyway, Snipes already admitted to violating the law this year. She admitted it.

Then again, it is in the power of Scott to fire her. So, the fact she is found to be a lying negro democrat (how typical of democrat negros) in 2012 and 2016 and not fired, then it is Scott's fault.

Or do I have that wrong?

Cheating is allowed and any cheating or lying or breaking of a law by democrats is allowed. Do you know the left still think hillary clinton was found innocent by comey?

Is that what comey said?

Aaaanyway, Snipes already admitted to violating the law this year. She admitted it.

Then again, it is in the power of Scott to fire her. So, the fact she is found to be a lying negro democrat (how typical of democrat negros) in 2012 and 2016 and not fired, then it is Scott's fault.

Or do I have that wrong?

"Broward County Brings In Expert Consultant To Speed Up Ballot Count

article-3323-1.jpg

Broward County Brings In Expert Consultant To Speed Up Ballot Count

Is that what comey said?

Or do I have that wrong?

article-3323-1.jpg

I think that is the shortest post, with the least amount of copy and pasting I've ever seen from you. Congrats! :disbelief:

People, these are "electronic." No way to prove anything.

This is not a hanging chad thing.

Get this, now Palm Beach County is saying their machines cannot count them fast enough. Yet, Dade is done with theirs and they have twice the number of people of Palm Beach and Broward combined.

LOL!!!!!!!

They said the machines are overheating, yet for some reason none of them overheated on election day.

LOL!!!!!!!!

The democrat voters believe this shit. What am I saying? Of course they do.

The democrats must be in awe at how dumb their voting base is.

Is that what comey said?

Or do I have that wrong?

article-3323-1.jpg

I think that is the shortest post, with the least amount of copy and pasting I've ever seen from you. Congrats! :disbelief:

Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is a treatable, neurobehavioral disorder found in kids, teens, and adults.

There are medications that can help....speak to your doctor to see if they're right for you.

Is that what comey said?

Or do I have that wrong?

article-3323-1.jpg

Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is a treatable, neurobehavioral disorder found in kids, teens, and adults.

There are medications that can help....speak to your doctor to see if they're right for you.

I have no problem with that... I actually read books. I don't just Google everything and copy and paste.

Is that what comey said?

Or do I have that wrong?

article-3323-1.jpg

I see. So your sophistication reaches the level of books like Cat in the Hat.

No really,. your contribution is so poignant.

You are a fucking buffoon, and the ones that really know it are the ones that your stupid ignorant ass votes for. I know this will not make any difference to you whatsoever.

Hence the reason why my favorite hobby is to piss on a liberal's grave.

Keep making stupid posts and keep believing you are not just a bumfuck buffoon in democrats eyes.

let’s look at who accepted the most from the sugar cane industry, shall we?
38D1F946-B334-41E1-8E85-A36A7176C82B.png

You seem to have a problem understanding this. You can RAISE the money spent... but that doesn't matter if you LOOSEN the laws.

Also, there are several different areas the money goes towards... and it appears he cut one of the most important to put money elsewhere.

View attachment 228727

Is the Sugar Cane industry in Florida? Do you understand this is a full spectrum problem? You going to keep playing the shell game?

Rick Scott has been there how many years now? And not only has the election issues in Florida NOT been fixed, but he's fucked the state with this red tide issue being amplified by his cut in funding to protecting the water. Pretty hard to get tourist to come to a place full of dead fish and toxic water they can't swim in.

View attachment 228727

You have to understand.

The democrats can rape women, they can cheat on their taxes, they can be rich, they can be greedy, they can pollute the planet, they can take money from corporations, they can be hypocrites about everything.

Republicans or white conservatives cannot.

Lol, why, yes it is. Do you think they pick their donations carefully, as to who will be best for them or not?
He also voted for big sugar.
View attachment 228727

Is the Sugar Cane industry in Florida? Do you understand this is a full spectrum problem? You going to keep playing the shell game?

Rick Scott has been there how many years now? And not only has the election issues in Florida NOT been fixed, but he's fucked the state with this red tide issue being amplified by his cut in funding to protecting the water. Pretty hard to get tourist to come to a place full of dead fish and toxic water they can't swim in.

Lol, why, yes it is. Do you think they pick their donations carefully, as to who will be best for them or not?
He also voted for big sugar.
View attachment 228727

Sorry, I missed putting "Only." It's not.

Its really sad when the plan to take down the US has been written in stone practically, it's all laid out how , the outcome wanted etc and sheep can say nothing other than " fake" . lmfao,,

On Monday February 27th, 2012, WikiLeaks began publishing The Global Intelligence Files, over five million e-mails from the Texas headquartered "global intelligence" company Stratfor. The e-mails date between July 2004 and late December 2011. They reveal the inner workings of a company that fronts as an intelligence publisher, but provides confidential intelligence services to large corporations, such as Bhopal's Dow Chemical Co., Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon and government agencies, including the US Department of Homeland Security, the US Marines and the US Defence Intelligence Agency. The emails show Stratfor's web of informers, pay-off structure, payment laundering techniques and psychological methods.

The Global Intelligence Files - USA/UNITED STATES/AMERICAS

And you all can't figure out the plan to take down America.

Forum List

Back