Caught on video Fl democrat party attorney tells Laura Loomer destroying ballots isn't fraud

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(Gateway Pundit) – Florida Democrat party lawyer Leonard Samuels just got Loomered!

THIS INTERVIEW WAS UNBELIEVABLE!

Leonard Samuels, a partner at Berger Singerman and Florida Democratic Party attorney,

Caught On Video: FL Democrat Party Attorney Tells Laura Loomer – Destroying Ballots Isn't Fraud (Video) - Tea Party News
----------------------------

Oh but you see if the Repubs did this oh my you hypocritical pukes would send that SOB up the river with no paddles and a hole in the boat.

You are pathetic the world sees it, the country sees it and sooner or later Karma finds lying pos losers and you will bring yourselves down.

(Gateway Pundit) – Florida Democrat party lawyer Leonard Samuels just got Loomered!

Leonard Samuels, a partner at Berger Singerman and Florida Democratic Party attorney,

Caught On Video: FL Democrat Party Attorney Tells Laura Loomer – Destroying Ballots Isn't Fraud (Video) - Tea Party News

Oh but you see if the Repubs did this oh my you hypocritical pukes would send that SOB up the river with no paddles and a hole in the boat.

You are pathetic the world sees it, the country sees it and sooner or later Karma finds lying pos losers and you will bring yourselves down.

Sounds like you are as dense as that interviewer. Ballots are not required to be kept indefinitely, and it's completely appropriate to discard them after the election has been finalized.

wasn't this a year after the election was over? was anyone making a run to examine them in the next 6 months that followed? i agree it was done too soon, according to law, but how is this fraud vs. incompetence?

Forum List

Back