Election fraud expert Broward county's Brenda Snipes found ballots in 2012 too

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Broward County, Florida election official Brenda Snipes — who is continuing to find new ballots in the recent statewide midterm elections for Governor and the U.S. Senate — was previously accused of finding ballots after an election in 2012.
Election Fraud Expert: Broward County’s Brenda Snipes ‘Found Ballots’ in 2012 Too

--------------------------------------------------------------

They just fell from the sky, I have no idea where they came from. But never fear yall they're all suckers and I won't see one day in prison. I have to much dirt on them for me to fail just like Obama, Clinton, Bush, etc.

Don't worry Master I will bring more sheep to your coral after all they are pretty stupid and easily led.

Really?!!? That is fucking awful. The governor of Florida should have fired and replaced her! Who was the governor of Florida in 2012?

Really?!!? That is fucking awful. The governor of Florida should have fired and replaced her! Who was the governor of Florida in 2012?

I think whoever runs Broward county appoints those folks. Not the Governor.

You'd be wrong. The current lady was appointed by Jeb Bush.
Nope... She is a democrat and its a voted in position..

No, it isn't an ELECTED position.

"In 2003 Bush appointed her to the supervisor's position after her predecessor, Miriam Oliphant, was removed from office because of numerous problems in the 2002 primary election."

Broward Elections Supervisor Snipes in Eye of Vote Storm

If you had been paying attention to the whole situation you would know this... and then a simple search would have also confirmed it. Instead you just said *I* was wrong and quoted a total lie.

Did your law enforcement buddy that told you ANTIFA shot down the Charlottesville helicopter, tell you she was elected?

Last edited:

"In 2003 Bush appointed her to the supervisor's position after her predecessor, Miriam Oliphant, was removed from office because of numerous problems in the 2002 primary election."

If you had been paying attention to the whole situation you would know this... and then a simple search would have also confirmed it. Instead you just said *I* was wrong and quoted an total lie.

Did your law enforcement buddy that told you ANTIFA shot down the Charlottesville helicopter, tell you she was elected?
I guess the Office of the Governor and the AP are liars then?

"FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) - The elections supervisor in the Florida county at the center of the vote recount has hinted that she might not run for re-election.

Broward County Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes told reporters Tuesday that "it is time to move on" and that she believed she had fulfilled her duties. When asked directly if that meant she wasn't running for another four-year term in 2020, Snipes said no final decision had been made and she would check with her family.

Snipes has held the Broward elections post since 2003, when she was appointed by then-Gov. Jeb Bush.

She has won re-election since, despite a number of missteps and controversies that have led Republicans to accuse her of fraud."

Funny how you left wing moon bats only tell half of the story and try and hide the fact she is a far left wing democrat.. Your a lying POS..

Broward County Elections Supervisor Brenda Snipes hints she won't run again

If you had been paying attention to the whole situation you would know this... and then a simple search would have also confirmed it. Instead you just said *I* was wrong and quoted an total lie.

"FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) - The elections supervisor in the Florida county at the center of the vote recount has hinted that she might not run for re-election.

Broward County Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes told reporters Tuesday that "it is time to move on" and that she believed she had fulfilled her duties. When asked directly if that meant she wasn't running for another four-year term in 2020, Snipes said no final decision had been made and she would check with her family.

Snipes has held the Broward elections post since 2003, when she was appointed by then-Gov. Jeb Bush.

She has won re-election since, despite a number of missteps and controversies that have led Republicans to accuse her of fraud."

Funny how you left wing moon bats only tell half of the story and try and hide the fact she is a far left wing democrat.. Your a lying POS..

She was appointed by Jeb Bush. A Republican governor appointed her, after getting rid of the previous supervisor.

Failed Jeb Bush Now Slamming Brenda Snipes, His Own Broward County, Florida, Elections Chief Nominee

She was appointed to the position... and won elections AFTERWARDS. But she could be REMOVED from her job for not doing it correctly by the governor, just the same as the one before her were removed and she was put in place. IF in 2012 there was illegal voting allowed, then WHY didn't Rick Scott remove her from her position?

She was appointed by Jeb Bush. A Republican governor appointed her, after getting rid of the previous supervisor.

Failed Jeb Bush Now Slamming Brenda Snipes, His Own Broward County, Florida, Elections Chief Nominee

She was appointed to the position... and won elections AFTERWARDS. But she could be REMOVED from her job for not doing it correctly by the governor, just the same as the one before her were removed and she was put in place. IF in 2012 there was illegal voting allowed, then WHY didn't Rick Scott remove her from her position?

"Election Fraud Expert: Brenda Snipes Allowed Illegal Aliens and Felons to Vote; Illegally Destroyed Ballots
... supervisor of elections has a history of losing ballots and breaking laws by allowing illegal immigrants and felons to vote, as well as illegally destroying ballots.
In 2017, Dr. Snipes admitted in court that her office had allowed non-citizens and felons to vote and was particularly vulnerable ahead of major elections.
Snipes also presided over a “phantom voting district” of 2000 voters who were using illegal addresses, many of them at a UPS Store, claimed as their places of residence."
Election Fraud Expert: Brenda Snipes Allowed Illegal Aliens and Felons to Vote; Illegally Destroyed Ballots | Breitbart

sk111418dAPR20181113024506.jpg

She was appointed until the next election, and has been voted in ever since. She is voted in by Broward county residents.

She was appointed until the next election, and has been voted in ever since. She is voted in by Broward county residents.

Guess being a dem in a Dem heavy district does have its advantages for a con artist like her.

Amazing, huh?

Guess being a dem in a Dem heavy district does have its advantages for a con artist like her.

She was appointed for the very same reason the last President was elected....

you can steal your own election..

Yep, Snipes last election bid in 2016, she received 96.71% of the vote.
Summary Results - Election Night Reporting

you can steal your own election..

And let me repeat this one more time... IF her district was a total fucking mess and she let people vote illegally, Rick Scott should have canned her like Jeb Bush did her predecessor. Why is this so difficult for some of you to understand?

All good points. Jeb Bush made a horrible mistake and Rick Scott failed to correct it. It's time to end the chain of
failure, send Snipes to jail and stop the fraudulent vote counting in Broward county, the cancerous cyst on Florida's ass.

Forum List

Back