Election 2010

Figure it this way dude if the Reps don't head off the Dems by 2010 this is going to get one hell of a lot worse before it ever gets better.
If the current crop of GOP'ers are all we have to chose from, it is going to get worse before it gets better no matter who wins in 2010.

Figure it this way dude if the Reps don't head off the Dems by 2010 this is going to get one hell of a lot worse before it ever gets better.
If the current crop of GOP'ers are all we have to chose from, it is going to get worse before it gets better no matter who wins in 2010.

At least if we could regain control of the House or Senate in 2010, we could slow down the most destructive policies of the current occupant of the White House.

And we would have two full years then to focus on raising up a champion who does have his head on straight whether or not that is within the GOP or a newly formed party.

I'm looking for somebody with the vision and charisma of a Perot but who isn't irrationally paranoid and/or wacked out.

At least if we could regain control of the House or Senate in 2010, we could slow down the most destructive policies of the current occupant of the White House.

And we would have two full years then to focus on raising up a champion who does have his head on straight whether or not that is within the GOP or a newly formed party.

I'm looking for somebody with the vision and charisma of a Perot but who isn't irrationally paranoid and/or wacked out.

The Senate is out of play in 2010. The republicans took the most seats in the 2004 election and are defending those seats. None of the seats the dems took in 2006 or 2008 are up for grabs.
The republicans still lack a leader. When most americans still look at Boss Limbaugh as that leader, your party is in trouble. They lack that big stick republican who can campaign for republicans in close races. Bush/Cheney are the kiss of death. Palin is still laughed at. Romney lacks the national reputation.
The big factor will be the economy. If the economy is showing positive signs in 2010, the republicans don't have a prayer. They still have no message and no money.
Its going to be rough

I'll bet anybody on the board, gentlemens bet of course since gambling isn't allowed, that obama will NOT be reelected. Hell I'm not even sure he'll finish out this term, but I am sure he will NOT get reelected. He's a sock puppet, and he's spending what political capital he had so fast he'll be ALL DONE by the middle of his second year. Can you say "lame dunk?" Once the numbers start sinking into people's brains just how bad he and his liberal rat bastards pelosi and reid fucked this country into a certain economic debt death and taxes go up, and probably unemployment again, he's toast, period folks. He's toast.

B'bye barry. Get yer shit and vacate the White House. You've fucked the country up bad enough. Yer done.

I guess that little "elect a junior senator, community organizer, no experience at JACK SHIT experiment" really ended up in disaster didn't it? Yup, sure did. Wise up people, do NOT do it again. THINK before you vote.

Last edited:
I'll bet anybody on the board, gentlemens bet of course since gambling isn't allowed, that obama will NOT be reelected. Hell I'm not even sure he'll finish out this term, but I am sure he will NOT get reelected. He's a sock puppet, and he's spending what political capital he had so fast he'll be ALL DONE by the middle of his second year. Can you say "lame dunk?" Once the numbers start sinking into people's brains just how bad he and his liberal rat bastards pelosi and reid fucked this country into a certain economic debt death and taxes go up, and probably unemployment again, he's toast, period folks. He's toast.

B'bye barry. Get yer shit and vacate the White House. You've fucked the country up bad enough. Yer done.

I guess that little "elect a junior senator, community organizer, no experience at JACK SHIT experiment" really ended up in disaster didn't it? Yup, sure did. Wise up people, do NOT do it again. THINK before you vote.

After November 2010 the Republicans will take the House back and gain Senate seat Hillary will resign to start her run for 2012.

Forum List

Back