El Rushbo Tells Caller if they Couldn’t Afford $6,000 They Shouldn’t Have Broken Thei

Cal

Since 2010™
Jan 4, 2010
Right behind you!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfQ9sM1gko8&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - The Pig-Man Tells Caller if they Couldn't Afford $6,000 They Shouldn't Have Broken Their Wrist[/ame]

What a blundering idiot! I wish he would lose his Healthcare just to experience being middle class and experience what it means to not have Healthcare.

So, let me get this straight, someone, lets call him "pig-boy" to keep the characters straight, anyway, he calls into rush's(pig-man) show and whines he broke his wrist and has no insurance.
Rush, who holds no office and as far as i know doesn't work in the insurance industry, tells him he should have been more careful.
That somehow seems like good advice to anyone with or without insurance.
Younglefty, what did you think he should have done, cut pig-boy a check for his medical costs?

Maybe pig-boy should make payment arrangements with his caregiver, and be more careful next time.

Well said slackjawed. I would have been less subtle and asked pig boy what kind of car he drives, what brand of sneakers he wears and how many tattoos he has. Then I would give him a math lesson. A grown up should have six months wages in the bank. In case they have unexpected medical expenses or something. Sorry. No sympathy from me pig boy.

thats fine you feel that way.

The majority of Americans are not as callous as you three..

thats fine you feel that way.

The majority of Americans are not as callous as you three..

maybe, why don't you commission a poll. We have something like a poll in this thread.
3 that think pig-boy should man up and be responsible, and 2 that think poor pig-boy the government should help him
tell you what, why don't you and young lefty split the bill in thirds with pig-boy and the problems is solved!

Well said slackjawed. I would have been less subtle and asked pig boy what kind of car he drives, what brand of sneakers he wears and how many tattoos he has. Then I would give him a math lesson. A grown up should have six months wages in the bank. In case they have unexpected medical expenses or something. Sorry. No sympathy from me pig boy.

I wish i did have six months wages in the bank. Im working on it though:)

Tell that to people who got laid off and are living off of unemployment. IN a perfect world, your solution would work.

Tell that to people who got laid off and are living off of unemployment. IN a perfect world, your solution would work.

Well, unfortuantely, we arent in a perfect world. So sometimes it's necessary to make difficult choices and prepare ourselves so that when we do go through tough times we are prepared.

Charity is nice to recieve when times are right. But we shouldnt be expecting it or feel entitled to it. Life sucks sometimes. It's time we stopped excusing our behavior and did the hard things in life.

In the real world, there are a tonne of people who live from pay check to pay check because they get paid fuck all...

In the real world, there are a tonne of people who live from pay check to pay check because they get paid fuck all...

There is no one who should live pay check to pay check. Many people do, but if they planned more carefully and were more strict with their purchases, they wouldn't have to. And they certainly wouldnt have to if the government wasn't making them work until april to pay off their taxes for the year.

but G-d clearly wants those people to suffer...

Forum List

Back