either Trump wins the nomination, or Hillary is Prez, THE ART OF THE DEAL

Yup, either Trump is elected the Republican nominee fairly, or he runs as an Independent and gets 30 to 50 percent of the Republican vote, which elects Hillary. The art of the deal

No, that would be the art of the LIE. Didn't dump promise to support he republican nominee who ever that might be? But even if he goes with the lie, he would have about 2 weeks after the convention to gather signatures and get them verified, to be on the ballot in all 50 states. With his record on a ground game, that ain't gonna happen.
Dude Trump could get those signatures in twenty minutes, you have serious issues with comprehending reality

Not without organization, which he has dismantled after every state has voted. And you are ignoring the sore loser laws. He'd have to sue to get them repealed.
Dude, he already has these signatures, he can produce them in under twenty minutes. Seriously, why do they let you out of your cave to ramble on here. Let me talk to your caves head nurse.

:bsflag::link::link::link:

GOP Establ does the unthinkable- endorses Cruz because Trump says he'll put a stop to all the Repub/defense contractor sweetheart deals. I support him in that endeavor,

Either way, Hillary wins

We just have to see how badly the Republicans screw up.
White House is off the table. Senate looks like it will flip to the Democrats
Supreme Court? We know where that is going
We wouldn't expect a democrat to say otherwise...

Hillary was beatable this year. After eight years of Democratic rule, a switch was probable

So what do Republicans do?
Out of 17 possible candidates, they come up with Trump or Cruz

Can't make this shit up
Let me guess you preferred we pick someone like Bush,Carson,Kasich etc? Very WEAK if at all Conservative....soft on illegals,soft on 2nd amendment...just democrat light....As you can tell the GOP really didn't want Trump or Cruz but are choosing Cruz because at least he NEEDS them,Trump doesn't. Seems the closer Trump gets to clinching the nomination and the more Sanders attacks Clinton the closer the polls get between Trump and Clinton.

Here is how it works....nobody gives a shit about Trumps platform

To win, you have to win swing states....Florida, Ohio, Virginia, North Carolina, Iowa. New Hampshire, Nevada, Colorado

Candidates like Bush, Kasich, Rubio or even Christie can compete in those states

A nutjob like Trump can't
Which is exactly why Trump and ONLY TRUMP has brought in MILLIONS of new voters,has had democrats switch to republican to vote for him etc....I think Trump can win every one of those states except maybe Colorado and New Hampshire simply because they haven't felt the assault of illegals as much as the rest of those states have.

You've never been to CO have you, they have a very large illegal population.

I got no interest in listening to your WHINING. Trump runs MULTIBILLION DOLLAR BUSINESSES! He can do as he pleases.

Evidently you have no interest in backing up your BS either. You have to be one of the most childish, pathetic little losers on this board.
You go tweet and post your nevertrump mumbo jumbo cruz clown. I don't have time for the likes of you. Simple as that.

Don't waste my time tweeting, too busy making asshats like you look like the fools your are. Should I send you a dollar so you can go out and buy yourself a fucking clue?
I am not the one trying to divide the GOP like you cruztards are doing. So that would make YOU the asshat and fool
:lol:

Trump loses to Clinton in the polls by a wider margin than any other candidate.

The only candidate who defeats Clinton in the polls is Kasich.
And the Republicans are gonna blow it. I love it!

They aren't going to listen to you again. They listened to you with Romney McCain and Dole and that's not doing it.

They should nominate jeb. The bush name has won 5 out of 6 elections.

Damn that's funny since a Bush has only been on the top of the ticket 4 times, so it would be 3 out of 4.
Did I say top of the ticket?

And Sealybobo makes you look like a fool again! I knew what she meant...jesus.
If the GOP does not back and try to make Trump the nominee, the GOP is destroying itself.
The GOP is dead if Trump takes it at this point. All the stupid people have fallen for his con, and if he doesn't get his way he'll rip the party asunder. If he DOES take the nomination his failure to beat hillary or Sanders will have a lasting impact (heaven forbid that fucking idiot actually get elected to the WH) that will take several cycles to recover from. I don't think the country has that much time left.

They aren't going to listen to you again. They listened to you with Romney McCain and Dole and that's not doing it.

Damn that's funny since a Bush has only been on the top of the ticket 4 times, so it would be 3 out of 4.

I'm sorry, I thought this thread was about the presidency. Not my problem is you can't stay on topic.
Listen. A Bush has won the White House in 5 elections out of 6. One way or the other, a Bush was on the ticket. A Bush debated either the democrats VP or Presidential choice in 5 out of 6 elections and won. That's saying something. And Jeb seemed like a much better choice then George W. Jeb doesn't seem like a total stupid asshole like GW. But you guys don't like that he's moderate, remember? Just like Rubio and Kasich are RINO's, right? You want a hard core conservative like Cruz, right? Only problem is he can't win. You could have even went with Christie. He might have DESTROYED Hillary in the debates. But you guys aren't smart enough to pick a good candidate. What you like and what America will vote for are two different things.

Evidently you have no interest in backing up your BS either. You have to be one of the most childish, pathetic little losers on this board.
You go tweet and post your nevertrump mumbo jumbo cruz clown. I don't have time for the likes of you. Simple as that.

Don't waste my time tweeting, too busy making asshats like you look like the fools your are. Should I send you a dollar so you can go out and buy yourself a fucking clue?
I am not the one trying to divide the GOP like you cruztards are doing. So that would make YOU the asshat and fool

If the GOP does not back and try to make Trump the nominee, the GOP is destroying itself.
The GOP is dead if Trump takes it at this point. All the stupid people have fallen for his con, and if he doesn't get his way he'll rip the party asunder. If he DOES take the nomination his failure to beat hillary or Sanders will have a lasting impact (heaven forbid that fucking idiot actually get elected to the WH) that will take several cycles to recover from. I don't think the country has that much time left.
The GOP also know a Trump ticket will hurt not help Republicans running for the Senate and House

Never going to happen. This SAME Scenario played out in 1980 with Reagan...we both knew how that turned out.

I knew Ron Reagan. Ron Reagan was a friend of mine. Trump is no Ron Reagan.
Trump may not have the same policies or charisma of Reagan but look at Reagans negatives and look how far behind Carter he was in 1980 at this time....same thing as is happening now.

Reagan was likeable....Trump?
Reagan was presidential.....Trump?

Carter was in the midst of the Iran Hostage Crisis and had runaway inflation, a gas crisis and high unemployment

This is not 1980
I like Trump
Trump CAN BE Presidential.

Reagan did same thing Trump does or would do

We are in middle of a bubble about to burst,the most corrupt administration EVER,gas prices are going back up,ISIS which is armed and funded by the US and Israel,NK acting crazy etc. Trump CAN and WILL put us back on track.
Trump has extended an olive branch more than once to the GOP establishment but they keep slapping it away,cheating their way to whatever delegates they can steal from Trump,helping this never trump crap....We have had ENOUGH of "acting presidential" Putin is a GREAT leader but he is TOUGH and loves his country JUST LIKE TRUMP.

If Trump is likeable, he sure pisses off a lot of people
If Trump can be Presidential, he should have started a long time ago. In my view he is incapable of being presidential for very long as the inner Trump always rises to the surface

He pisses them of because he tells it like it is. He has NO NEED to sugarcoat anything because he doesn't NEED anyone. He works for the American People. Not goldmach sachs,not environmental nuts,not coal companies or unions or military contracting companies etc. If he pisses people off that means SOMEWHERE inside its hit a nerve in that person. He speaks for MILLIONS of us working class folks whose voice is ignored!

Yup, either Trump is elected the Republican nominee fairly, or he runs as an Independent and gets 30 to 50 percent of the Republican vote, which elects Hillary. The art of the deal

No, that would be the art of the LIE. Didn't dump promise to support he republican nominee who ever that might be? But even if he goes with the lie, he would have about 2 weeks after the convention to gather signatures and get them verified, to be on the ballot in all 50 states. With his record on a ground game, that ain't gonna happen.
Dude Trump could get those signatures in twenty minutes, you have serious issues with comprehending reality

Well, no. It takes campaign infrastructure to collect signatures, and Trump has no ground game whatsoever.

More importantly, it's already too late to file in a number of states - and a number of other states with "sore loser" laws that would prevent him from getting on the ballot.

So if Trump runs third-party, he'll be missing from the ballot in at least 5-7 states as of right now - and that number will only grow as each state's filing deadline passes by.
He can still stop the GOP from winning :D
I got no interest in listening to your WHINING. Trump runs MULTIBILLION DOLLAR BUSINESSES! He can do as he pleases.

Really, I haven't seen any Cruz supporters saying they'll take their toys and go home if he loses. Also you're too freaking ignorant, like Sealy, to know the thread is about the presidency and dump specifically. Bush was nothing but a deflection form the thread.

Actually a large chunk said they will NOT vote for Trump. No matter what. Same goes for Trump supporters voting for Cruz. Cruz is the one with the establishments help trying to screw Trump not the other way around. We aren't going to discuss this. That's simply how it is. Look up Poll shows Cruz supporters won't support Trump.

2 out of 4 if you count who got the most votes. And then two of those times the Bush's were running as incumbents. Only one incumbent has lost the presidency since Carter...hey, it was a Bush.

They got the most electoral votes, that is what matters.

I believe your point was Jeb due to his last name is electable. I don't see any evidence of that. The name Bush and most people cringe, plus Bush doesn't have any real base of support. Bush's are dead.

Not without organization, which he has dismantled after every state has voted. And you are ignoring the sore loser laws. He'd have to sue to get them repealed.
Dude, he already has these signatures, he can produce them in under twenty minutes. Seriously, why do they let you out of your cave to ramble on here. Let me talk to your caves head nurse.

:bsflag::link::link::link:

Ok here is your link either Trump wins the nomination, or Hillary is Prez, THE ART OF THE DEAL The truth begins somewhere.

The nomination belongs to the people, not the GOP. This system is retarded like the cigarette smokers running it.

The nomination belongs to the people, not the GOP. This system is retarded like the cigarette smokers running it.
Oh BULLSHIT. It's always been a party nomination. The only reason anyone cares is the conman is playing the stupid like a fiddle. Getting them riled up with boisterous claptrap and garbage.

Oh BULLSHIT. It's always been a party nomination. The only reason anyone cares is the conman is playing the stupid like a fiddle. Getting them riled up with boisterous claptrap and garbage.
So you believe that if Trump gets the needed votes from the people, that the goofballs who nominated Romney should be able to render the peoples votes null and void. I hate to break it to, but that is COMMUNISM...

So you believe that if Trump gets the needed votes from the people, that the goofballs who nominated Romney should be able to render the peoples votes null and void. I hate to break it to, but that is COMMUNISM...
I hate to break it to you but Trump is a moron, a grade a moron. All this frippery over the nomination process is asinine immature stupidity. I cannot believe so many people are this dumb.

The Party hasn't always gotten it right, but you don't run a conman like Trump out there and pretend it's a better option.

I hate to break it to you but Trump is a moron, a grade a moron. All this frippery over the nomination process is asinine immature stupidity. I cannot believe so many people are this dumb.

The Party hasn't always gotten it right, but you don't run a conman like Trump out there and pretend it's a better option.
Trump is the least conman or woman of any candidate, this is what is bothering the GOP. What Trump says he means, and he says just that, no cons

After all these months, it is not obvious to you that Trump is a joke? No one wants a psychopath with an ego the size of Texas in the White House. If he is the GOP nominee, he will embarrass the GOP.

So he is a Democrat? Cause he said he was years before running...
So women SHOULD be punished for abortions?
So he's against illegals (expect when he's benefiting from hiring them).

After all these months, it is not obvious to you that Trump is a joke? No one wants a psychopath with an ego the size of Texas in the White House. If he is the GOP nominee, he will embarrass the GOP.
You are quite wrong because millions of people want a psychopath with an ego the size of Texas in the White House, her name is Hillary.

Feel to try again, but do not expect to win.

Forum List

Back