either Trump wins the nomination, or Hillary is Prez, THE ART OF THE DEAL

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Yup, either Trump is elected the Republican nominee fairly, or he runs as an Independent and gets 30 to 50 percent of the Republican vote, which elects Hillary. The art of the deal

:lol:

Trump loses to Clinton in the polls by a wider margin than any other candidate.

The only candidate who defeats Clinton in the polls is Kasich.

False dichotomy.

Besides sore loser laws, truncated period of time for getting on ballots, and a lack of organization will make sure he isn't on the ballot in most places.

Yup, either Trump is elected the Republican nominee fairly, or he runs as an Independent and gets 30 to 50 percent of the Republican vote, which elects Hillary. The art of the deal

No, that would be the art of the LIE. Didn't dump promise to support he republican nominee who ever that might be? But even if he goes with the lie, he would have about 2 weeks after the convention to gather signatures and get them verified, to be on the ballot in all 50 states. With his record on a ground game, that ain't gonna happen.

No, that would be the art of the LIE. Didn't dump promise to support he republican nominee who ever that might be? But even if he goes with the lie, he would have about 2 weeks after the convention to gather signatures and get them verified, to be on the ballot in all 50 states. With his record on a ground game, that ain't gonna happen.
STILL beating the same dead horse.

As simple as you can put it 99% of the idiots STILL won't either get it or believe it.
Your sig, is perfect. I love it. You need to go to Trump Rallies with that on a T-Shirt, a Sign. You need to show the world the "Real" Trump voter mentality. Help kill that morons candidacy before it's too late.

Try refuting what I said instead of blah blah blah blah blah.

As simple as you can put it 99% of the idiots STILL won't either get it or believe it.
Your sig, is perfect. I love it. You need to go to Trump Rallies with that on a T-Shirt, a Sign. You need to show the world the "Real" Trump voter mentality. Help kill that morons candidacy before it's too late.
So ONE person that being me is what EVERY Trump supporter is like? These cruztards crack me up.

Why? You just rant and rave and cry because your candidate is getting his ass kicked and resorts to back room deals,cheating and lying to get votes! Why bother?

Why? You just rant and rave and cry because your candidate is getting his ass kicked and resorts to back room deals,cheating and lying to get votes! Why bother?

So you got nothing on how he could qualify to be on the ballots in all 50 states in a two week period. Fuck off flake.

So you got nothing on how he could qualify to be on the ballots in all 50 states in a two week period. Fuck off flake.
I got no interest in listening to your WHINING. Trump runs MULTIBILLION DOLLAR BUSINESSES! He can do as he pleases.

I got no interest in listening to your WHINING. Trump runs MULTIBILLION DOLLAR BUSINESSES! He can do as he pleases.

Evidently you have no interest in backing up your BS either. You have to be one of the most childish, pathetic little losers on this board.

Do you floss to get his pubes out of your teeth, nuthugger?

Evidently you have no interest in backing up your BS either. You have to be one of the most childish, pathetic little losers on this board.
You go tweet and post your nevertrump mumbo jumbo cruz clown. I don't have time for the likes of you. Simple as that.

You go tweet and post your nevertrump mumbo jumbo cruz clown. I don't have time for the likes of you. Simple as that.

Did you host a big party when obama was elected, nuthugger?

:lol:

Trump loses to Clinton in the polls by a wider margin than any other candidate.

The only candidate who defeats Clinton in the polls is Kasich.
And the Republicans are gonna blow it. I love it!

They aren't going to listen to you again. They listened to you with Romney McCain and Dole and that's not doing it.

They should nominate jeb. The bush name has won 5 out of 6 elections.

Forum List

Back