Either/or

Jesus Christ, event the Capitalist-hating Communists in the Soviet Union understood Capitalism better than America's latest generation of economic illiterates. Of course it's not zero sum.

I've spent most of my life studying this subject and it shocks me how little the left knows about it.

if its zero sum then the only place to get wealth is by stealing it from the wealthy. If thats not the only place then folks have to work for wealth and liberals have no reaason to exist.

Acutally, EB, that's a pretty profound quote.

For about ten years I've wanted to write a book that could make this subject understandable to the average person too busy with their families, livelihood, etc.... and I still haven't found a way to do that yet, but maybe the book should just be full of truisms like that this anyone can relate to. :)

thanks very much but I'm afraid dumbto3, as a typical liberal, cant relate to it. I was thinking of a book with these real world exchanges with liberals in it to showcase how really dumb they are when their ideas are put through a modest stress test here.

You have written that you're a successful published author ... Makes your posts even funnier.

dear

:doubt:

Jesus Christ, event the Capitalist-hating Communists in the Soviet Union understood Capitalism better than America's latest generation of economic illiterates. Of course it's not zero sum.

I've spent most of my life studying this subject and it shocks me how little the left knows about it.

if its zero sum then the only place to get wealth is by stealing it from the wealthy. If thats not the only place then folks have to work for wealth and liberals have no reaason to exist.

Acutally, EB, that's a pretty profound quote.

For about ten years I've wanted to write a book that could make this subject understandable to the average person too busy with their families, livelihood, etc.... and I still haven't found a way to do that yet, but maybe the book should just be full of truisms like that this anyone can relate to. :)

thanks very much but I'm afraid dumbto3, as a typical liberal, cant relate to it. I was thinking of a book with these real world exchanges with liberals in it to showcase how really dumb they are when their ideas are put through a modest stress test here.

You have written that you're a successful published author ... Makes your posts even funnier.

dear

:doubt:

typical lib without IQ for substance

Good you show how low informed and ignorant you are too, AGAIN. Shocking

Wealth is a Zero-Sum Game

Conservative damagogues like Limbaugh have been able to convince the public that the huge incomes of the wealthiest Americans are irrelevant to those who make moderate-to-low incomes. They even suggest that the more money the wealthiest Americans make, the more wealth will trickle down to the lower classes.

If you've swallowed this line of conservative garbage, get ready to vomit.
As all conservative economists know, and deny to the public that they know, wealth is a zero-sum game. That is true at both the front end—when income is divided up, and the back end—when it is spent.

The Front End of Zero-Sum: Dividing the Loot

There is only so much corporate income in a given year. The more of that income that is used to pay workers, the less profit the corporation makes. The less profit, the less the stock goes up. The less the stock goes up, the less the CEO and the investors make. It’s as simple as that.

The Zero-sum Nature of economics

The more of that income that is used to pay workers, the less profit the corporation makes. The less profit, the less the stock goes up. The less the stock goes up, the less the CEO and the investors make. It’s as simple as that.

1) 100% idiotic Marxist liberal of course given that workers now are 10,000% richer than they were 100 years ago thanks to Republican capitalism.

2) Econ 101: a corporation under Republican capitalism is compelled to provide the best paying jobs and best products possible to survive. Class one, day one.

See why we have to be 100% positive that liberalism is based in pure and perfect ignorance? What other conclusion is possible?

1) 100% idiotic Marxist liberal of course given that workers now are 10,000% richer than they were 100 years ago thanks to Republican capitalism.

2) Econ 101: a corporation under Republican capitalism is compelled to provide the best paying jobs and best products possible to survive. Class one, day one.

See why we have to be 100% positive that liberalism is based in pure and perfect ignorance? What other conclusion is possible?

YOU sure an ignorant tool , and you keep showing it off

YOU sure an ignorant tool , and you keep showing it off

argumentum ad hominem from typical liberal without IQ for substance

Forum List

Back