Either Hubble was wrong or the universe is ripping apart

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Q

evolution says that wolf used to be a puddle of sludge and one day turned into a full grown wolf,,,
and you dog is not a more complex animal,,,at best its de-evolution if that were a thing

grow up you ignorant turd

No, not in one day. You must be confused.

Dont need one, cavemen are evolving into star travelers

the reason you wont provide a link is it will prove you wrong,,,
To evolve means to change, the wolf was evolved into dogs by humans, the process is known. You are an ignoramus in denial of reality. Idiots like you could be mud

got a link??
First of all junior links on the net are not fact as I can find differing links on any subject, so only small children ask for internet links.

That said I will open your link that says animals do not evolve over time to be better suited to their environment. And laugh

thats called adaptation not evolution,,

you wont provide one because it will show your wrong,,,

dont worry many have been deceived even though some of us see the deception,,,
So your definition of evolution means nothing changes

Lol

Any adaptation that becomes permanent and gives the organism an advantage is an example of evolution. No need for a new species. What evolution does not provide is the DNA to evolve as abiogenesis is not proven or scientific

the reason you wont provide a link is it will prove you wrong,,,
To evolve means to change, the wolf was evolved into dogs by humans, the process is known. You are an ignoramus in denial of reality. Idiots like you could be mud

got a link??
First of all junior links on the net are not fact as I can find differing links on any subject, so only small children ask for internet links.

That said I will open your link that says animals do not evolve over time to be better suited to their environment. And laugh

Lol

Any adaptation that becomes permanent and gives the organism an advantage is an example of evolution. No need for a new species. What evolution does not provide is the DNA to evolve as abiogenesis is not proven or scientific

did I say that???
what evo claims is a dog can turn into a cat or some other form of life, and that life came from nonliving matter

you keep describing adaptation and breeding not evolution

its your claim they do so back it up

Last edited:
[Q

evolution says that wolf used to be a puddle of sludge and one day turned into a full grown wolf,,,
and you dog is not a more complex animal,,,at best its de-evolution if that were a thing

then what?? please explain,,

THE EVOLUTION OF MAMMALS
so you cant,,,its OK

this is 100% speculation based on assumptions that have zero proof to back it up,,,

in other words its an opinion

tell me what was a wolf before it was a wolf???

got a link??

Lol

did I say that???
what evo claims is a dog can turn into a cat or some other form of life, and that life came from nonliving matter

Humans turned wolves into dogs by selective breeding. To not know this shows your mental dysfunction

If you are so bored why do you keep posting this sort of stuff?
Because the truth matters and believing in Darwin's magical DNA writing pond is retarded, which means every professor is wrong. Why teach wrong?
Do you think creationism should be taught in schools rather than evolution?

neither the religion known as evolution or creation should be taught in public schools,,

and darwin has been proven wrong many times, not to mention all the other lies about evolution
If by 'darwin' you mean the fact that we descended from a common ancestor, has been proven wrong many times, that is a lie.

its never been proven right,,

what was this common ancestor???
Proven wrong is not the same thing as proven right.

We don't know this common ancestor, we only know there was one.

[Q

then what?? please explain,,

THE EVOLUTION OF MAMMALS
so you cant,,,its OK

this is 100% speculation based on assumptions that have zero proof to back it up,,,

in other words its an opinion

tell me what was a wolf before it was a wolf???
Tell us where did the first wolf come from

and darwin has been proven wrong many times, not to mention all the other lies about evolution
If by 'darwin' you mean the fact that we descended from a common ancestor, has been proven wrong many times, that is a lie.
I agree with you that it is false however it is still taught[/QUOTE]
Allow me to clarify, if you say we did NOT descend from a common ancestor, you tell a lie.

Because the truth matters and believing in Darwin's magical DNA writing pond is retarded, which means every professor is wrong. Why teach wrong?

neither the religion known as evolution or creation should be taught in public schools,,

Lol you think you know there was a common ancestor just as you think gravity is causing expansion

You know nothing

Lol you think you know there was a common ancestor just as you think gravity is causing expansion

You know nothing
I know evidence for a common ancestor is overwhelming.

And you know nothing about what I think of gravity and expansion, you just assume you do.

I agree with you that it is false however it is still taught
Allow me to clarify, if you say we did NOT descend from a common ancestor, you tell a lie.[/QUOTE]
Cant be a lie until proven everything believed about the universe is unraveling...

However the common ancestor is in fact god

got a link??

Lol

did I say that???

Humans turned wolves into dogs by selective breeding. To not know this shows your mental dysfunction
THATS WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING,

You know nothing
I know evidence for a common ancestor is overwhelming.

And you know nothing about what I think of gravity and expansion, you just assume you do.
Lol you only think you know anything, and the big bang is in the process of falling apart based on new evidence

THEY DONT KNOW THAT, THEY THINK THAT SINCE THERE IS NO PROOF OF IT,

AND IT COULD ALSO MEAN A COMMON DESIGNER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back