Einstein and the 'Big Bang'

You use Valenkin, a theoretical physicist who speculates that a universe created from nothing may be a possibility, to somehow support your position that there is a consensus among scientists that the Universe came from nothing as is put forth by The Big Bang Theory.

I'm telling you and linking to sources which are backed up with scientific papers that The Big Bang Theory only postulates that the universe came from a singularity.

I wrote earlier that no one really understands singularities, which without inference would include me so I don't know why why you think I pretend to understand singularities. And whether WE human beings understand singularities or not is irrelevant because The Big Bang Theory postulates about happened after the expansion began.

If you don't agree with that, why? Because it doesn't agree with your values and beliefs? Or because after all the scientific studying you've done the facts don't add up in spite of all of the cosmologists around the world agreeing that the data seems to support The Big Bang Theory. Did you disagree with the theory and then look for ways to back that up?

Colorado, I really cannot regard PC as a very intelligent person. Someone who already knows everything cannot learn anything. Not a sign of high intellect.

You use Valenkin, a theoretical physicist who speculates that a universe created from nothing may be a possibility, to somehow support your position that there is a consensus among scientists that the Universe came from nothing as is put forth by The Big Bang Theory.

I'm telling you and linking to sources which are backed up with scientific papers that The Big Bang Theory only postulates that the universe came from a singularity.

I wrote earlier that no one really understands singularities, which without inference would include me so I don't know why why you think I pretend to understand singularities. And whether WE human beings understand singularities or not is irrelevant because The Big Bang Theory postulates about happened after the expansion began.

If you don't agree with that, why? Because it doesn't agree with your values and beliefs? Or because after all the scientific studying you've done the facts don't add up in spite of all of the cosmologists around the world agreeing that the data seems to support The Big Bang Theory. Did you disagree with the theory and then look for ways to back that up?

So....you don't care to respond to this part:

If there was 'something' from which the Big Bang occurred.....where did it come from?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

So....you don't care to respond to this part:

If there was 'something' from which the Big Bang occurred.....where did it come from?

Sure: I don't, and neither does anyone else, know. It could be anything. God, nothing, a black hole in another universe, who knows?

That wasn't the point of this thread or our disagreement. Science has no theory as to what occurred or what was before the expansion of the Universe. There is speculation but that's it.

Science doesn't have all the answers and perhaps never will. We will probably never know while we are alive - or even dead - whether or not God exists, why there is something rather than nothing, or if there is life after death.

I'm okay with that despite an incredible desire to know. If I learn this morning that Jesus is the savior, God is the creator, and conservatism is the true and good political, economic, and social philosophy, I'll change my mind and my life. I suspect that were you to learn that there is no god, evolution is true, and liberalism is the best way to live, you would live in denial and search for ways to support that denial.

Nailed it Coloradontnman. Good ya figured at the mo before wasting to much time, but it wasn't all waste because others are reading your post with interest and enjoying your comments, so PC's nonsense can be an entertaining platform when used with a sense of humor to create a learning and educational experience for those who otherwise might not be interested in exploring the topics she attempts to make us all retards about.

Forum List

Back