*Egyptian Muslims Crucifying Christians: Just Nuke Em!*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Its time again, time to cut down the raging lunatic Muslims of Egypt.
2. These people, well I am using the word people loosely, need to be stopped, and dropping a 5 mega ton Nuke on em aught to just about do it!
3. Justice would be served.
4. I see no reason to debate it!
5. Bombs Away!!!!!
6. LINK:Arab Spring run amok: ‘Brotherhood’ starts crucifixions

"Muslims have begun crucifying opponents of newly installed president mohemed morsi". *that would be Christians, ofcourse!*
and,.....

"As far as I know the White House invitation for morsi in sept. still stands nor have i heard the slightest hint of criticism from any top US Government leadership figure about morsi's coup."

*GO TO THE LINK, I CAN'T DRAG ANYTHING FROM IT, ITS LOCKED UP*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Dissent wrote:
"Oh well. None of our business."

1. ^^^^^^^^^^^Still eating paint chips???

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

5082538_460s.jpg

Sorry bout that,

I guess I will strike off 'visit the pyramids' from my bucket list!

1. Good idea.
2. Well its a dusty place with terrible food, and ignorant people everywhere.
3. Camel farts.
4. Yeah, let it go,.....:badgrin:
5. Oh and radiation.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Oh well. None of our business.

None of any of the major news outlet's business either.
This story is all over the blogs, forums and right wing shitsites but in no newspapers, TV stories or reputable sites.
Not even the shitty end of the Israeli press is running it.

The link refers to "middle east media.
The "media" concerned is a crappy website with the date, "30 AV 5772"
Guess what - That's the Jewish calendar.

Before I cast comment on the story, I want to see it published by real news outlets, not some crap end extremist website.

It's interesting to see posters comment on this story without the slightest interest in checking it's origin or veracity.

That suggests those posters are idiots or want the story to be true regardless of actual truth.

It's interesting to see posters comment on this story without the slightest interest in checking it's origin or veracity.

That suggests those posters are idiots or want the story to be true regardless of actual truth.

You really think the MSM would embarass the Chosen One by illustrating the results of his folly?

Idiot!

Sorry bout that,

2. These people, well I am using the word people loosely, need to be stopped, and dropping a 5 mega ton Nuke on em aught to just about do it!
5. Bombs Away!!!!!

"Muslims have begun crucifying opponents of newly installed president mohemed morsi". *that would be Christians, ofcourse!*
and,.....

"As far as I know the White House invitation for morsi in sept. still stands nor have i heard the slightest hint of criticism from any top US Government leadership figure about morsi's coup."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So I take it you're not a Christian then huh? God doesn't love you if you ask him to kill tons of innocent people.

Sorry bout that,

5. Bombs Away!!!!!

and,.....

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So I take it you're not a Christian then huh? God doesn't love you if you ask him to kill tons of innocent people.

Define 'innocent'....

Sorry bout that,

5. Bombs Away!!!!!

and,.....

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Define 'innocent'....

People who do not deserve to be vaporized, because they have done nothing wrong. Millions of people who do not at all participate in the things that you see fit to nuke them for.

Do you advocate bombing American cities? Who am I kidding... all the liberals live there, of course you do!

If there is a God, he's not on you side. You're on the side of Satan my friend.

You really think the MSM would embarass the Chosen One by illustrating the results of his folly?

Idiot!

Let me get this right.

You believe some shit story that seems to have been started by an extremist website but isn't carried in any mainstream media at all. That seems to include sky news who had a reporter, perhaps by the name of Percy Blakeney, witness the events.

I'm an idiot for not believing it until I see in in the reputable press.

Yep. :clap2:

Define 'innocent'....

People who do not deserve to be vaporized, because they have done nothing wrong. Millions of people who do not at all participate in the things that you see fit to nuke them for.

Do you advocate bombing American cities? Who am I kidding... all the liberals live there, of course you do!

I'm not the one who said 'Nuke 'em', I just asked you to define innocent.

Are the people who support Islamic Jihad 'innocent'? How about those who promise the suicide bombers that their families will be financially rewarded? Are they 'innocent'?

There is no 'if' to the existence of God, Satan is YOUR co-pilot, and I am DEFINITELY not your friend.

Define 'innocent'....

I'm not the one who said 'Nuke 'em', I just asked you to define innocent.

Are the people who support Islamic Jihad 'innocent'? How about those who promise the suicide bombers that their families will be financially rewarded? Are they 'innocent'?

There is no 'if' to the existence of God, Satan is YOUR co-pilot, and I am DEFINITELY not your friend.

You obviously support the notion of nuking them, with your commentary. The people you describe are as exactly innocent as you. But I'm not even talking about those people. I'm talking about all of the children, and the individuals who just try to fucking get by in life, dealing with the cards they're dealt.

You're an advocate of genocide, plain and simple.

Sorry bout that,

5. Bombs Away!!!!!

and,.....

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Aren't you glad Obama helped them gain "independence"?

Idiot!

Let me get this right.

You believe some shit story that seems to have been started by an extremist website but isn't carried in any mainstream media at all. That seems to include sky news who had a reporter, perhaps by the name of Percy Blakeney, witness the events.

I'm an idiot for not believing it until I see in in the reputable press.

Yep. :clap2:

The church burnings in Kenya (with people inside them) were never covered by our media and trust me, they did happen.

Forum List

Back