*Egyptian Muslims Crucifying Christians: Just Nuke Em!*

I love the attitude that Independence is supposed to mean that they are now like we want them to be.

No, "independence" implies free from a brutal dictatorship.... not trading one dictator for another. Not that you would care, your hatred for all things moral shows in you embracing all things corrupt.

You made my point...thank you. You are defining what you think their independence should be based on what you want it to be.

I really should not have replied to this the blatant ignorance is just screaming....
Please

define independence

define dictatorship

do you get the point?

No, "independence" implies free from a brutal dictatorship.... not trading one dictator for another. Not that you would care, your hatred for all things moral shows in you embracing all things corrupt.

You made my point...thank you. You are defining what you think their independence should be based on what you want it to be.

I really should not have replied to this the blatant ignorance is just screaming....
Please

define independence

define dictatorship

do you get the point?
You're on of those posters who got all excited about the elections in Iraq and posted pics of all the women with purple ink on their fingersfrom voting...but then got irate about all the Palestinian women who voted for Hamas holding their purple fingers up.....aren't you?

Please

define independence

define dictatorship

do you get the point?
You're on of those posters who got all excited about the elections in Iraq and posted pics of all the women with purple ink on their fingersfrom voting...but then got irate about all the Palestinian women who voted for Hamas holding their purple fingers up.....aren't you?

Did you answer the question, honey?
Did you understand independence versus dictatorship?

We can go to "new" questions once you demonstrate a basic understanding of the language.

Please

define independence

define dictatorship

do you get the point?

We can go to "new" questions once you demonstrate a basic understanding of the language.

Independence is NOT a kind of government....Dictatorship is.

Independence is freeing one's country from another and CHOOSING one's own form of government....regardless of whether YOU like the choice or not.

Glad to have had the opportunity to school you on that.

Independence is freeing one's country from another and CHOOSING one's own form of government....regardless of whether YOU like the choice or not.

Question for you: do "dictators" allow people to make decisions, freely?

If they do not, how can you say "the people" chose?

That is up to THAT country and THAT country's people....don't you think?

Oh well. None of our business.

None of any of the major news outlet's business either.
This story is all over the blogs, forums and right wing shitsites but in no newspapers, TV stories or reputable sites.
Not even the shitty end of the Israeli press is running it.

The link refers to "middle east media.
The "media" concerned is a crappy website with the date, "30 AV 5772"
Guess what - That's the Jewish calendar.

Before I cast comment on the story, I want to see it published by real news outlets, not some crap end extremist website.

Define "real news outlet".

Dictators are of that country...if the people don't want a dictator bad enough...they get rid of them......like some countries we see doing so right now. But I know your problem with this. They are not picking dictators that we want them to....well, that's what independence is about....they pick what they want....NOT US.

Muslims will always pick dictators that celebrate the murders of Christians and Jews, otherwise, what's the point of having a muslim dictator? When they run out of Christians and Jews, they will happily kill one another.

Muslims will always pick dictators that celebrate the murders of Christians and Jews, otherwise, what's the point of having a muslim dictator? When they run out of Christians and Jews, they will happily kill one another.

If we would stop importing oil from the Middle East we could sit back and enjoy watching them kill each other.

You really think the MSM would embarass the Chosen One by illustrating the results of his folly?

Idiot!

Let me get this right.

You believe some shit story that seems to have been started by an extremist website but isn't carried in any mainstream media at all. That seems to include sky news who had a reporter, perhaps by the name of Percy Blakeney, witness the events.

I'm an idiot for not believing it until I see in in the reputable press.

Yep. :clap2:

The church burnings in Kenya (with people inside them) were never covered by our media and trust me, they did happen.

Please tell me why they SHOULD be covered. Our media only covers certain international media stories. Why should our media be focused on every single crime committed in a foreign countries?

Churches get burned in Kenia... why should our news have to cover that? If Mosques get burned in Europe... why should our news have to cover that?

Just as a matter of interest.

Does anyone know who armed Egypt with modern, up to date weapons systems and upgraded their older stuff to modern specification?

Reap and sow?

That was before dear leader shit canned the government that was supportive of our policies and observed the treaty with Israel.

Last edited:
Let me get this right.

You believe some shit story that seems to have been started by an extremist website but isn't carried in any mainstream media at all. That seems to include sky news who had a reporter, perhaps by the name of Percy Blakeney, witness the events.

I'm an idiot for not believing it until I see in in the reputable press.

Yep. :clap2:

The church burnings in Kenya (with people inside them) were never covered by our media and trust me, they did happen.

unlike the many Mosque burnings in the free USA, huh?

How many Mosque burnings (with people inside them) have there been in the USA?

That is up to THAT country and THAT country's people....don't you think?

"THAT country's people" cannot have independence with a dictator. "THAT" is basic logic.

Now, once a "dictator" is replaced with another "dictator", independence for the people is impossible (see definition of dictator). Therefore, there will be more violence at some point in the future to replace the current "dictator", get it?

If we would stop importing oil from the Middle East we could sit back and enjoy watching them kill each other.

we buy oil from Canada and Mexico, try again coward.

Just as a matter of interest.

Does anyone know who armed Egypt with modern, up to date weapons systems and upgraded their older stuff to modern specification?

Reap and sow?

That was before dear leader shit canned the government that was supportive of our policies and observed the treaty with Israel.

it was not ours to shit can in the first place.

Dictators are of that country...if the people don't want a dictator bad enough...they get rid of them......like some countries we see doing so right now. But I know your problem with this. They are not picking dictators that we want them to....well, that's what independence is about....they pick what they want....NOT US.

You are wrong, I fully understand that islam promotes a society of dependence (that is the opposite of independence). They are punished if they do anything without approval of holy man/teacher/cleric/ayatolla/etc. They have been trained to follow directions and not think for themselves. Therefore, they are incapable of "independence". That would mean their society would have to be open to new ideas, and difference of opinion. That is not allowed in that part of the world (punishible, up to and including death). Therefore their "independence" is a deceit played upon the people, to make them think that everyone wants to have a dictator. It is just a showing of the most ruthless.

And sad, little people like you choose to accept corruption and go along, because the truth that people subjugate, torture, enslave, and murder their neighbors is just too much for you to think about. It is easier to believe that those people "choose to be" subjugated, tortured, enslaved, and murdered.

Forum List

Back