Egypt Warns of Muslim Brotherhood Organizations in U.S.

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I think we all were aware of what organization this was. After all, one of the leaders once said the Muslims are not in America to follow the Constitution, but Sharia Law.

An Egyptian government website features a warning that the Muslim Brotherhood has a lobby in the U.S. disguised as civil society organizations.
BY RYAN MAURO

Wed, January 14, 2015

CAIR-Awad-Hooper-BrayIP_0.jpg

Egypt warns of Brotherhood groups like CAIR. Nihad Awad (C), Executive Director of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) and Ibrahim Hooper (L), National Committee Director of CAIR during a press conference in Washington. Photo © Reuters

Related Stories

Headlines

An Egyptian government website features a warning that the Muslim Brotherhood has a lobby in the U.S. disguised as civil society organizations. The United Arab Emirates has made similar statements and the U.S. Justice Department has confirmed the existence of a Muslim Brotherhood branch in America.

The Egyptian government’s State Information Service has an entire section devoted to documenting the violence and terrorism of the Muslim Brotherhood. Egypt is furious with the U.S. for its stance on the Brotherhood. President El-Sisi told the Washington Post in December 2013, then as Defense Minister, that the U.S. has turned its back on Egypt and is misunderstanding the Islamist group.

The documentation includes a timeline of violence perpetrated by Brotherhood members since July 2014, a statement from the National Council for Childhood and Motherhood condemning the Brotherhood’s exploitation of children, and many videosdocumenting the Brotherhood’s extremism and the justifications for overthrowing it and banning it.

Continue reading at:

We have also a Zionist brotherhood disguised as senators and representatives.

It is time to begin investigating all potential far right conservative terrorism in Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

Vigie is drinking earlier than usual, than it may become the new normal.

He thinks the mainstream GOP is liberal. What an idiot.

Vigie is drinking earlier than usual, than it may become the new normal.

He thinks the mainstream GOP is liberal. What an idiot.

The mainstream GOP is RIGHT leaning you Jackass, if they were left leaning they'd be moderate DemocRATS!

No, the far right TPM types like you are not mainstream GOP.

We warned you, then we broke your political back in the party.

McConnell, Boehner, Jindal, Martinez, Bush, Christie, etc., are the mainstream.

Seems to me its the Bush family that goes way back with the Saud family of terrorists, which terrorists do you prefer?

I think it is quite obvious to anyone with any brains at all that all your information has been gotten from NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites. Whatever the Bush family did in the past is the past. We are talking about now. I suggest that you view the documentary The Third Jihad about how the Muslims intend to take over America. The documentary is narrated by a devout Muslim doctor.

Seems to me its the Bush family that goes way back with the Saud family of terrorists, which terrorists do you prefer?

Perhaps THIS?....

Obama Clintons accused in Egypt of aiding terrorists

Penelope closes her eyes to what she doesn't want to see. General Al Sisi is right when he warns about the Muslim Brotherhood in America. C.A.I.R. is part of this group. Maybe Penelope goes along with what they are trying to achieve. After all, we know that Penelope is an anti-Semite, so it is the old "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" game.

• Omar Ahmad, Chairman and founder of Council on American Islamic Relations: Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faiths, but to become dominant. The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth." Omar Ahmad told a crowded audience of Muslims in 1998 according to a San Ramon Valley Herald news report by Lisa Gardiner.
  • Omar Ahmad, Chairman and founder of Council on American Islamic Relations: At the Islamic Association of Palestine’s third annual convention in Chicago in November 1999, Omar Ahmad gave a speech at a youth session praising suicide bombers who “kill themselves for Islam.” “Fighting for freedom, fighting for Islam — that is not suicide. They kill themselves for Islam,” he said.
  • Nihad Awad, CAIR, Executive Director: Awad publicly declared "I am in support of the Hamas movement," during a March 1994 symposium at Barry University. Before helping to launch CAIR, NihadAwad worked as public relations director for the Islamic Association for Palestine (IAP) in 1993 and 1994. A 2001 Immigration and Naturalization Service memo documented IAP's support for Hamas and found that the "facts strongly suggest" that IAP was "part of Hamas' propaganda apparatus."
  • Mustafa Carroll, executive director of the Dallas-Fort Worth CAIR branch: Muslims living in America should not be bound by U.S. law, according to an official of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, who delivered the controversial message to a Muslim crowd in Austin, Texas. “If we are practicing Muslims, we are above the law of the land.”

ROFLMAO "it seems to..." you is the best you can do for a "source"?

This is common knowledge, I do not need a source, or google it.

what is "common knowledge"?? it is common knowledge that the BUSH family invented the vile stench of shariah?

Forum List

Back